3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jester_ 30.07.20 02:33 am

The level of difficulty \"Survival\" (Fallout 4)

How to survive in survival?) Leveling any perks useful? Share experiences
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 30.07.20

Stealth, critical hit, damage from stealth, the damage muffler is that absolutely no steam. But this pumping survival in normal turns

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

The secret is stupid is to reach 40 LVL and then enable survival and everything! Everything in this mode will already be quilted'll tear them in a rag with a couple of shots.

M
Mercurionio 30.07.20

BlackNigerSofa
Standards cuts strong with Gatling at the ready.

K
Kchtolhoo 30.07.20

I specifically did the classics - all the features 1! and playing on hardcore only!

F
Fallen space knight 30.07.20

I shook perk which with low intelligence can give a big bonus to the experience and to pump, medicine of course been a priority.

s
saa0891 30.07.20

ghostwolf

What's the interest to play.

s
saa0891 30.07.20

And on survival stealth of course is very save and also perks that increase damage from stealth or guns for example, with Glushak,well, melee weapons and lots of perks for him, too, they rule,and of the chemistry course.

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

saa0891
What's the point of washcloths to shoot?

M
Mercurionio 30.07.20

ghostwolf
On survival the problem is not the output damage and your HP. There jilissa sooo slow. So cool need to think through the steps.
BlackNigerSofa
I remember a case in the Boston library were mutants, 2 legendary from miniganom and 1 simple. So strong was scored with a simple hammer, took the minigun and vherachili legendary. There I did as the scenery was=\

E
EvgenyDMT 30.07.20

Jester_
Chemistry Hawa and everything will be easy :)
But I personally do not like survival,you walk in power armor,encountered a strong enemy,such as the death claw,uterus Bolotnikov,etc., for example, to defeat the uterus without chemicals is very difficult because it deals high damage poison,a stimulant will not help,have to eat chemistry(psycho-screw,BAF-screw) in the end, the whole fight takes place in slow-mo,you're killing her very easy,nor damaging neither your armor nor HP (( At a very high difficult such fights me on a lot more interesting after they armor pokazana and feel like with a strong enemy fought)

R
RikoChiko 30.07.20

From the very beginning with the survival play. Special hardcore experience. Since almost the beginning of the game Dance gives IMBA laserco. And found around 10mm pistol shoots two bullets.

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

Mercurionio
How is it possible to think through the steps with stupid bots? there is nothing to think about, they have no tactical concept of the introduction of the battle. Take and knocked topora in the forehead or from a distance in optics.

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

Recochica
It's not IMBA, IMBA Fat man fires 2 shots)))

R
RikoChiko 30.07.20

ghostwolf
I'm not far.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

The main black barrel to find everything.
Spoiler

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
You stole my Persian?)))

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

ghostwolf
You need to look often, and not with the ears popping.
Spoiler

M
Mercurionio 30.07.20

ghostwolf
Well ahead, I want to see how you would kick the 5th super mutants masters with the laser shotguns, Rambo fucking.

g
ghostwolf 30.07.20

Mercurionio
I'm 40+ LVL running around in a suit of silver cloak with a Thomson double damage + skill comedos, your super wizard fall with a few shots.

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 30.07.20

ghostwolf
profit-live (the setting of + the fight itself)