3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blask prince 24.10.19 12:02 pm

Glasses or contact lenses-which is better

Actually A Subject.Vision - 12.
95 Comments
Sort by:
m
markell 24.10.19

sales, I can't see how she removes and dons.. - but it doesn't hurt to put on and take off.

to them, the fluid constantly need to buy - there are solutions, of which three months is enough.

and, to put it mildly, not very nice and takes time... and how long did you wear contacts? at first, it takes time, and then for half a minute. nothing unpleasant there, if it is correct to wear: you're not a finger touch my eyes and lens.

K
Ksunia 24.10.19

DenKuz
On the day 3-4 hours.
and this is the average number of hours the computer work, information, games... and what I explain. how to sit less?

K
Ksunia 24.10.19

and generally people if you're choosing between glasses and lenses, buy daily disposables and then try

W
Windofchange 24.10.19

Glasses better, he wear for a long time. The truth is sometimes hard to wipe them, but all the rules points rule))) But the lenses are not worn and do not wear can be worn)))

D
Dreadnought. 24.10.19

and glasses safer
How will the lens insert, so be careful and cautious. One wrong move and... eyes emerged. No, well, che, the glasses-it really safer to wear.

B
BergoVic 24.10.19

6 years went in the glasses, now 3 years in the lenses
If you wear glasses with diopters of -5, and further, on the first vzglad presented any nerd, we have already in process to show itself
Lenses can(or at least easier) to be active, running or football in the glasses is not cool
When wearing the lenses are not distorted objects(glasses -7,5 everything seems to 1.14 times)
Lenses more expensive glasses (= 3 years = 3 to 4 thousand rubles, lenses = half a year = 700-900 rubles + 300 the solution)

Most people glasses not go

There is one way out - surgery for (20+)year old sister did this, for several years, one hundred percent vision
But there is a caveat - the problem(if myopia i.e. short-sightedness) should be on the periphery, if they are in the center, the operation is very dangerous

N1KО
20.03.10 16:08 it is Better to have both.
+1
Came home - wearing the glasses

D
Dreadnought. 24.10.19

Tough when your eyes are eyes follows
You're in the morgue was not? Not so scary when you see two lifeless glass eyes, scary when one of them is not in place...
There is one way out - surgery for (20+)summer
Of laser vision correction. A little discomfort, but is completely safe and painless. Can adjust from 18 to 45 years.

W
Windofchange 24.10.19

The operation, operation but as said Bergovic can be dangerous. So the conclusion is: who poor eyesight is better to either wear glasses(if they are) or wear lenses(if not run)

m
markell 24.10.19

When wearing the lenses are not distorted objects, correct, not distorted, but the glasses there are schools.

points= 3 years = 3 to 4 thousand rubles - for $ 600 I take. the cheapest for the home.

lenses = half a year = 700-900 rubles + 300 the solution - and I have more expensive, although the solution and lenses are average. in General, glasses are cheaper.

the problem(if myopia i.e. short-sightedness) should be on the periphery, if they are in the center, the operation is very dangerous - I don't understand. more, please, explain.

a surgery is really scary to do, because the eye for life...

V
Vilgelm Myuller 24.10.19

Better what's comfortable.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 24.10.19

Some people prefer to wear glasses, and someone lenses. This is a personal matter and depends on the individual complexes. In principle, now glasses often even decorate the face, add intelligence... Even if minus the large glasses can be so graceful and unobtrusive, almost invisible. Lenses totally invisible, but again, with them more trouble. To remove-to put on, liquid for lenses to buy-use... by the Way, addressing the user bergovich, I will say that the glasses look batanski if they are round shape and plastic frame. If they refined rectangular shape, then if they were at least -10 - batanski look certainly will not. Oh and by the way, laser vision correction (LASIK) are doing since the age of 12. The operation is completely painless, takes about 10 minutes and the next day you see one. The main thing is that nearsightedness does not progress.

7Rain7 24.10.19

The best is binoculars. ;-)

l
ladykiller69 24.10.19

Contacts

A
Arguru 24.10.19

anyone. driving the lenses.

D
DenKuz 24.10.19

Better what's comfortable.
Where are the glasses where lenses. Depending on the situation.

S
Sairis1 24.10.19

What is better is impossible to say, depending on your preference. I wear glasses and I they don't hinder (on the contrary, I have become more intelligent face =) ).

-
-muse- 24.10.19

people, if I had a problem, would have paid any money, but the eyes would cure

a
astrozombie 24.10.19

there is an option that you pay any money,eyes you scaleout that finally can Nitsche not see

D
DenKuz 24.10.19

there is an option that you pay any money,eyes you scaleout that finally can Nitsche not see
Rare case but it happens...

I
Inquvi 24.10.19

long did you wear contacts? at first, it takes time, and then for half a minute. nothing unpleasant there, if it is correct to wear: you're not a finger touch my eyes and lens.
isn't it easier just to put the glasses on the nose and look more solid?