3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maria Latore 30.07.20 09:21 pm

PG is not the same

Here in my years Themes were more lively. What happened to PG? Why such a lame design? Such extinct forum, I think
41 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 30.07.20

Toreno in there?

M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

Hey, lemon ?Toreno live

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Because the idiots decided that the new design is worse, although sometimes it is more convenient and nothing drastic has not happened. But idiots and the idiots. but it was cleaner. On the other hand gain of inadequacy as before this won't work.

G
GDFrost1.4 30.07.20

The author of the campaign after 10 years decided to look at lamppost site, but there is sour and yellow came the bummer.

_
_Lemon_ 30.07.20

GDFrost1.4
We the author was familiar long before you have an account on the website)

Maria Latore
And you, what's up? I sometimes go on Tortora, Choate but it was all blown away... the train recently to his guests name) and more and really speak nothing.

M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

_Lemon_
Well, I work, I study :) Oleg saw a month ago, quarreled, and fled. But it seems all good in principle in his stories. Works. Tortora recently little alive :) I there was someone to unsubscribe, and as old friends caught up.
I don't know why suddenly pulled in here, the mood is nostalgia wanted :)

M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

GTA ru dropped the topic old school club, there is even mention my nickname, it's nice that people remember :)

G
GDFrost1.4 30.07.20

_Lemon_
I'm talking about the design said, and not about your Dating.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Boring.Left nadopasana and Trulli.Dull and boring.
Removed NOCD.Well, we kind of official.
But added advertising.Loot!!

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Maria Latore

I don't know why suddenly pulled in here, the mood is nostalgia wanted :)
Splattered shoutbox memories, baby.

rPeBoJL

someone awoke the ancient mound?
Our master drunk not the spell is muttered - that the demons of antiquity have got...

F
Fan_Tiesto 30.07.20

design rules here with the mobile version there are troubles - bad captcha in and out constantly... and the shoutbox - restricted number of customers who can create for ODA time+many banks sent

-
- DILOR- 30.07.20

Dreams forgotten... the Pain let... Wounds heal... Time is changing... the Fate break. People change... Feelings are lost... the Mask is removed. Attitudes are changing... Thoughts rushing. Something is. Something is lost... Time is changing... Experienced... And forget... Life goes on.

M
MagicCover 30.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
+1 captcha on the entire screen in the mobile version, each page and I can't get the cross to close

M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

Then there's avatars came up with...cool.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Oh, again, five minutes of nostalgia. I'm new here, just yesterday came, and in the design of the sites do not make sense, for me the important thing is the relative convenience and functionality of the resource, so to me such a deep aesthetic niceties there is no case.

M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

Wing42
The previous design was more comfortable. Well, for me, dearer. And I noticed, in my opinion, was actually a few people. The shoutbox is not so popular. Not sure what happened with the gaming forums of course. But someone said above, supposedly became clearer and restrictions have become a lot, I noticed too. But for me it is not good. 1 or 2 posts per hour in the themes. It's kind of sad.

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Well, I don't know what it was before 2010, but the design at that time was really comfortable. I basically already accustomed to, but the old is better. About relationships in the shoutbox a helluva lot I will not say too much, as I was sitting at the time on the forum ME(Mass Effect), and the data I have not much to draw conclusions regarding the talk. However, any nanopiano and Mr. tims I remember.
Wing42
Punks :D

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Maria Latore
Then it turns out that the problem is not the design and attachment of people to their glorious past. I am sure that if this design was originally created (i.e. the first design Playground), then change to any other style, including the last cozy design, would entail precisely the same dissatisfaction as all accustomed to the old, and to understand the new desires no one else.
Garrus-1994
And not a word, even a kid =D

S
Silentip 30.07.20

It is not the design, but the dinosaurs that are afraid to make progress :D AdBlock is doing great, site navigation principle the normal, just used much of the old design, but there is a new wheeled, I don't know what and where is that hatarat once again because of this

S
Silentip 30.07.20

Wing42
ahead with the idea)