3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaHDaTpa 30.07.20 10:08 pm

Went to smoke Hash 8) (Counter-Strike)

The same uynya heh-heh-heh.......puff-puff 8))
104 Comments
Sort by:
v
valenok 30.07.20

not wanted in this thread to participate, but I'll say the same...

no need here to talk about that can-whether you, we, they, etc. adequately vosprenimat drugs..
small, big, different..
it's simple - if You room agree to YOUR child taking drugs, whatever it is - cigarettes, weed, heroin and so on and so forth, then you have the right here to write it, most of a cigarette for their child on the head agreed, but for the rest...
and I proshol! Yes, I could!! Yes I am!! Yes Mama!! Yes barrel medow!!
many are unable... not tekauz and stupid people were like..
zbucium, but kind of understandable. nerves you know from those acting up..

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

to Marusya. Igor, let you largely disagree. You mean other protsentik forgotten. With Kazym day increases the number of crimes anyway connected with drugs. There is no money on the dose or on boxes, man goes and cuts the grandmother-the pensioner, just like the Schismatics. The example is not from the TV , it all happened in a neighboring house. I'm still 3 years ago this man only smoked pot the innocent. And then ,further-more.....
I say AGAIN, do not say that in it (in the drink) nothing to worry about.
Damn and what about the harsh reality you all speak of? We came into this world ,that's the harsh reality. And all the rest of the household and everyday stuff.
And to move on from such trivia by eating any kind of doping....just NONSENSE.

h
hunter_ 30.07.20

pavlin & boots - support

M
MapcuaHuH 30.07.20

And I plan not rushing and that's it.... my boys have worn out as so... And I was not rushing - and then I'll smoke then??
So vodka, beer and wine class!!!!!

n
noxme|be 30.07.20

damn everyone is right for svoym. who prikalivaet in blue who are on plancast. and who finally preca without this.. every man for himself decides for all.. no one is nikavo not make. personal judge for yourself.. kada are in the mood to pokvasit - I Kvasha, have to blow - why not ? but Nada know when to stop.

G
Gerald 30.07.20

I, too, in these universities I have learned, but changed his mind in time, and the right people were there. And this is very important.

And this is true noticed - should be around the right people, and not every shabada street... After all, who lead the...

S
Skayler 30.07.20

Well nafludit you tutu :) FLUERITY :)

S
Skayler 30.07.20

Yes polybasic I'm right :)))
It is necessary to poprobuvat now the grass :)

R
Rum 30.07.20

------With Karim day increases the number of crimes anyway connected with drugs. There is no money on the dose or on boxes, man goes and cuts the grandmother-the pensioner, just like the Schismatics.

Pasha, the dose is Hera, and Hera - is evil. And for the boxes boy the hack will not go. That's butoku go, and behind the boxes there. You know why? Yes, because not in a rush to bother routine check, have scheduled their interests...to have a smoke, have a nice conversation without straining to sit pokloniti, drive, povtykat hour ....planned non-aggressive people by nature and do not drive me back....routine check fly not to offend, so as not vkayf him to catch her to bother, he'd rather sit and Pawtucket and what is interesting here is conductive, this is the fly in mind. You would when the thread would've thought of that?...and scheduled think, and the hours can sit and think and he pokayfu will....there is no aggression and does not pull on feats after white...and if not to smoke it, then no...its not Kumar and pulling. As for the vodka check, to kill, a bunch of examples....but I have never heard that for a package plan someone murdered somebody. And I have not heard once the following: Pasha, remember?! Duck here skouri guy. Because it's not real. But drunk, storchai often. And do not confuse concepts...routine check is not sticking...sticking...you know that routine smokes, Kumar, seize. Yes and seize the conductive Pasha, it is not beneficial for the addict....heavy is cheaper in 2 times and find it 5 times easier than usual tune...And the cops no fucking way...in plan, not buy and Hera in 5 minutes nakovyryat possible...I'm talking about your home town example. But if the boy a moderate education a path curve selected, the plan is all bullshit...he even jump him...vodka - it is a springboard to other social.cell because it is cheaper 10-15 times normal stuff. And buzz him from the weed for a little...hour oil drove in the head, poprikalyvat drove Dumka and back to normal check...not in a rush...it is better than vodka hapnem and forgotten for half a day...and get up in the morning and still sober. So I think th is better.
I come to work fucked-up and if I beer stress is removed, it is trivial couch with a beer and the telly, like most...more the first went fine...and after the second forces are not even a bucket of trash cans. I have in this case another motion, then motivation goes up ...I posudku vkayf to stand up to wash pillows in one sting to drive...look and washed everything...even itself have not noticed, and with a vacuum cleaner to wander nenapadlo quite...hour povtykat was like he didn't notice how a lot of cases gave. Well, I have another FL...other interests in life, but the young you're, Pasula, you will not keep... you remember...can send, but will not keep....they do all come, change of interests and opinions and everything will fall into place its. So napravlyat...it's the only thing that remains, but to keep you will not be able

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

The percentage of No. 2.12 years experience.

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

Cones rule!

M
Marusya 30.07.20

Many things can be a good marijuana to alter, even while writing so much to work out-to ponapridumyvali. This is not advertising.
I'm not talking as she blagopriyatny for creativity. Pash. Challenge me to a duel.

Q
Q-TAZZ 30.07.20

Elah burns...gallop here ponapisali ! even read broke. And it all started with the fact that a young guy decided to try and from nervous excitement before this case is withheld and made a thread.
Next time, maybe he will create another topic on the joys - such as Gone to fuck a woman. Return not saraaa :D. and che all here again will have their own philosophy to push ? anyways LOL.

And once all the ranting here, I would say that moderate cornice and SIP never hurt, I just without this boring, BUT someone like +))))

H
HotDc.remo 30.07.20

DIVORCED DEMAGOGUERY.
right now, you then blah else kill each other, it is better to smoke or drink. Yes, better to do nothing, to do sports. both injurious to health. both of you can break off that all this polochick. Johnson, saying the planned people will not want utrechkom? well, I was here at the party breakers. my best friend is one of them. they have the type of jam was there, look, there colacello sits all so skinny, pale, dead. asked Cho with you Braz? he says Yes all good, shibanut Hosh? I say, is there? he pulls out a bag, and there's a planchik. well, then there came one breaker, my friend. he sort of aesthetic pleasure gets, the spices bought a hookah. well, we go out the three of us scored, hollowed. came, fucked, stuck. stuck, stuck. he says, went even. went and scored, hollowed. bag it 1 gets. I say, not hammering you, Zatar something. he answered me and says so every day I smoke 4-5 times. Health: don't know how you were vacuuming, washing the dishes, I was busting to go. and if you sit without a backrest. gradually, this laziness is continued in the norms condition. I smoke on holidays, party. here was my friend smoked like 8 cross-eyed, 3-4 faces each. troubles began with memory. he didn't smoke for about a month not even once. gradually passed.
Maniac or whoever says that it is better to drink. do not argue plunk can. for the health. because the custom. the respect you Express. this is certainly understandable, but it is better blah her with the setup to bail out, to fly up at the first case. how to abukutsa in the trash, I did not say - every day I see Tovarisch - no longer young, about crowded places, with cardboard signs, I'm hungry!. I sincerely sorry for them, that God has given them such a weak character that they are mostly due to some life problems looking for a way out at the bottom of the liter.
but I think it unlikely they would be drunk, if not drinking every time.
know what the wheels are not by hearsay. they also like vodka with beer are sold freely in pharmacies. among bezretsepturnyh of a well insert.
the dal above to go I'm not going. so on holidays smoke weed only. tried Smoking netback, not inserts, not prohaval features, not anymore. virtually no pyu. only for the respect and not because you can't lend a hand, but because some people believe it is the custom. like to drink on holidays and velocity foot home, stumbling and nariwal on the first counter. finish known. there are normal people who've tried it all. one and smoh friends like this. it's doubtful he'll mind if he will be offered for free, ISF before that, think thrice. he does not need any additions to calmly talk and spend time with friends. not the fact that all can. Paul, at the expense of the environment. if you're not her pretty daughter in public institutions, there is a chance that you will enclose. but in ordinary schools mainly it starts from Ponte to look cooler. +all the same customs. our fathers did and we will. a couple of teachers pyanyh, one in the joke asked for a cigarette, he gave, Marlboro red. teacher of Russian language, seemingly intelligent man. rum tells of axioms about the street, they don't need to prove it's been tested empirically.
I also threw demagoguery here.
I think WE NOW FIND out THAT the BETTER OF TWO EVILS, I think it's still GOOD.
get up on skis, skates, play basketball, mini football. junkie from victory will not be less than 3 in 100. +you NEED it, health is more important than the joy of incredible power, after 2 poltorack for two. not alcohol, not pot, your body does NOT NEED, it is optional, and undesirable, but acceptable standards.
PS. the last paragraph refers to those, not necessarily small children, who is faced with a choice.

I'm not Junk.

R
Rum 30.07.20

Yes children there is a small finally there...show me small children here

H
HotDc.remo 30.07.20

Johnson, is, in the case of pointing the finger.

X
XPlayer_ 30.07.20

Pavlin I totally agree with you.
---------do not argue plunk can. for the health. because the custom. ----------
If this goes on soon Smoking will be the health.(also I found custom)
And how stupid the phrase to plump for health.

Sports,success in studies,success at work,a girlfriend and in the end Counter-Strike,what else do you need from life?

Alcohol,drugs,cigarettes it's all for not udacnik!!!

Why this forum was chosen for such a topic,surely there are plenty of sites about alcoholics and drug addicts there would
and taxied his theme,which is steeper.

Sorry if offended anyone.

PEPSI take everything from life :)

F
FabiO 30.07.20

Yes Lana tries. The grass is just not legalized by the state, as alcoholic drinks. If the grass started in the stores to sell the theme if this became bessmyslennoe. Myself smoked for years, probably 15.....after the army 4-5 times. Huckster covered, and look for dangle to break off. I declare-you can smoke, but it's not quite the same as rum said, replace a liter of beer, it's gon.

room.
I have a friend one. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink at all. Current smokes weed. And you know why?...because he can not drink. The cuckoo flies, the religion Viet nest elsewhere. =))
well, basically you're right, from the street nowhere to go.

But I don't want personally to have my son or daughter was taking drugs. And so I will speak out against them.

S
Skayler 30.07.20

:)))

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

Fab,the theme of education of children was extremely difficult.I have two boys and regardless of whether I'm for or against the time will come and most likely the acquaintance of the buzz will be.Can upload their sports,school, etc.? All the same somebody podsvetit.Then as they say 50/50. Sore subject!