3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progammer 30.07.20 10:10 pm

This game (The Technomancer)

Express their impression.
88 Comments
Sort by:
t
telefunkenkozlov 30.07.20

Progammer
Well, I would personally would call budget mass effect with their problems. But optimization Chet did not deliver, the biggest problem of all racing fps. The plot is all abuse, but I don't know why, because it is not bad, at least clearly better than in hatred or in all your favorite cs or DotA (can kill). The fight will be good, it reminds me of dark souls, but lightweight, and the dialogue really affect the plot. Well somewhere 7/10

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 30.07.20

Well, if you start from AAA projects, the game does not pull, BUT, if we remember that the same company has released in 2013 a game like Mars: War Logs, and The Technomancer is its spiritual successor and probably a sequel, the game is very good. The first part remember fondly for all I (honestly) liked.
After seeing the first trailer for the Technomancer I immediately remembered its predecessor, and the first thought that came to mind is Oh****on!. I'm a big fan of stories about space and other planets, and even better about the civilizations on them.
Personally I still really like the game. The same Mars: WL , what got me once, but you can't say that the game is not for everybody.
Kind of sad that no Russian localization, but since I'm kind, but I understand English, the story to me is more or less clear.

Again. The game is great and as a fan I give it the highest score. 10/10.

But we must not forget about one minus. Too high a price, but not knowing the whole picture of what she is - nothing against will not speak. Buy the game, but only when it will cost up to 1500P.

P
PlayLogitech 30.07.20

This game is some sort of a rare game, with graphics 2007 and the control of the same years. All kind of clumsy and unresponsive, facial animation and character animation in General has caused hysterical laughter, removed after 15 minutes. No wonder her critics have shit everywhere :D

f
fOXY9 30.07.20

Hello, I claim the laurels of AAA and stand 2124,15 RUB, the Coppa for the animation, the lack of Russian localization, clumsy mechanics and graphene from 42ого, but you stay there.

w
wektor1313 30.07.20

purely my opinion, the plot of the game somehow looks more like a prequel to the mars: war logs rather than a sequel, maybe it just seems to me, but something like that. No Russian localization, and with my medium knowledge of the English story, I don't understand well now-that is only the beginning, can then understand. Now about the main - game for some reason reminds me of swtor especially combat XS, even the graphics, though the setting a little darker. Gameplay well, pure Moska, especially without Russian localization just run, farmasi, looking for loot and doing side quests, stuff like that. The animation is figs with it, it's not Tits fantasy, and such techniques can hardly be justified, after all he Jedi(though shmalyaet lightning).
cons: not enough active skills, could and more gash. Firearms cannot be used, only the companions. The localization there also. Graphics in General are nice, the eyes are not dazzled, but the special effects are just hell, especially when the master of pathos came to arachnids to kill zip, I was hoping for a real idea, but antigame Yes, the usual Taser hits harder, what's the point in these rukopisnyh it would be better if the gun more and have not flogged the hair on the ass with this buggy nedumaya.

pros: Really sucked, I want to continue to play, a time to kill the most is the crafting and modification of equipment pleased(Yes, I'm not really a claimant to the games delay from the first time). Saw a couple of nothing-such ass by the prostitute in the combination, too. The game is still cool I would give 8.5/10 if brought lightsabers and fighting style with the big gun and 7/10 is an appropriate rating for such a thing

S
Stop Right There 30.07.20

wektor1313
Here, too, I thought it was a prequel. Mainly because of this guy Sean. Just War Logs was a similar man with the same name.
What more likely due to the different endings, and how they affect the world the sequel would be problematic.

I
Insurgent 30.07.20

evgenalekseev45
Yes, probably it's the same people. Most likely it's really a prequel.
Spoiler Alert!He goes to the front and during the farewell to the GG plays the title theme of Mars.

w
wektor1313 30.07.20

evgenalekseev45
Yes, and yet it seemed to me that he is a necromancer is a young gg Mars

M
Messaline 30.07.20

telefunkenkozlov
That's what I understand the pros behind the ears and dragged,the plot is better than in DotA and cs,neighing,neighing

S

wektor1313
Well here navryatli, given that you can change the appearance and name is wrong.

V
Vyxyxol 30.07.20

Experience say? Well. Overall, not bad, but the damn graphics bugs just kill the guy with the missing lower half of the body, the eyes with teeth, a La assasins creed unity instead of a face, the model's hands stretched and hanging in the air. Who knows, you might of course for the pirates it all (which I personally doubt), but perhaps the game is just raw. While the assessment will not put, because was not too far away. On the technical part no complaints, played cheerfully, not slowing, the car's profile.

N
NeroFixer 30.07.20

Rules of the game, the main thing into RPG a lot of skills, went on to average at very very low PC: 2 core,3 RAM,card ge force 450 GTS,optimization rules who is it bi si said))

S

In short, I found out it is neither a sequel, nor a prequel. The events take place in parallel with the War Logs

j
josbronstein 30.07.20

The game mechanics are very interesting, the customization of weapons\armour is interesting, but the plot...my God, such a pathetic, STUPID and a limited scenario I haven't seen. The impression that was invented by some student who never read serious literature, limited only by the Lord of the rings and other fantasy reading. Drammatica level with bowed head, he realized that the pigeon was dead. crushed by the car. dead - like many in this word? so much pain and yet, thinking about who we are in this life, what is the place in the world? and who are we to take away someone's life? and that's the whole game in that pathos

A
A.S.Sasha 30.07.20

Derevyannenkimi while the guys are optimized but also interesting☺

E
Evil_Being 30.07.20

Shit, pathetic everything, sorry for those who bought the game - you're committed an act of waste.

k
kejn100 30.07.20

Knew nothing about this game nor about the predecessor. I stumbled upon it, downloaded, installed, launch, played for a few hours.
The game has a distinct, bold cons: Animation, sometimes clumsy scene, there's no transfer ( those who do not know the language nifiga not understand, and if you know, can be disappointed) from her roughly - blows damp, or rukovodstvom those who did it.
But there are pluses: the atmosphere, the presence of the pumping system, and a no loot, maybe an interesting plot, though painfully banal, but thanks anyway, for what it is. In short, sticky, but not much.
I almost forgot - ANAAA!!! CAAAARL!!!!
here. now.

g
gliga142 30.07.20

Guide about how to lose money from stupid publishers put price 2.500 without a localization , waiting for 3 days until her lomanut codes , after a certain time put a 90% discount - Focus Home Interactive - real morons.

A
Artem Cullen 30.07.20

what can I say..... tin.. the Game is breaking all resorty in subgovernor quests, even the very first version of Skyrim never did )) And then corridorin and with such terrible bugs. I have two or three quests stupidly stood up, one goes to completed status as the rest of the stupid signs on the map and there was nothing happening, neither day nor night. Now stupidly treading water between the two cities, and the first trade and can not understand what to do... how to get to the Church and as the quest for Andrew so we opened the door under the ground, which opens Teknomancer..... Hate to be honest....

A
Artem Cullen 30.07.20

cons put obizhenku with small pussy?)))

already 6 active melkopeschanym))