3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progammer 30.07.20 10:10 pm

This game (The Technomancer)

Express their impression.
88 Comments
Sort by:
0v3rfl0w 30.07.20

Artem Cullen
Here here, also wondered how the blue so many of the blasted....

A
ArmyMan 30.07.20

In General, last night passed.
Start with the fact that it is good that did not buy it. The game is clearly not worth the price tag, which for her room.
Throughout the game I kept in mind that I play rough crafts on the theme of Mass Effect. Music on stretched C grade. The plot and characters on the deuce (nothing really worked out, the ending is just sad). Cut-scenes are terrible. By the way, glitches in the quests, of which many write here, are not caught in never - just need to read and act consistently.
In fact the toy came to pass the free time in the lull in good games.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

PlayLogitech wrote:
....facial animation and character animation in General has caused hysterical laughter...
Heh, heh...?

A
Artem Cullen 30.07.20

ArmyMan
how did you get into the Church after shopping in the city? I don't know, stupid already ad nauseam both locations.

A
Ali Aushev 30.07.20

This game I waited for since its announcement and there was no limit to my joy when I launched it but that was my joy for long.The first thing I want to mention is absolutely terrible in every sense of the interview which freaked me just got pissed with all those curves animation on the level of Skyrim and fallout.The plot is simply no there is nothing intrigueme ,there is nothing interesting, he just have story missions from side differ only in the color of the icon the rest is just endless drochevo with the murder of a billion slow-witted bots.About the gameplay I can't say anything because it is standard there is nothing Novoterskoe the only thing that distinguishes it from other RPGs is its incredible curvature .In General, the game is utter shit I'm really glad I spiritel before the incentive to buy otherwise I would have lost 2,500 rubles in the shuffle.Played the game 6.7 hours rating 5.7/10 and as they say on stopgeym

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Expected prohodnyak.

Artem Cullen wrote:
The game has all resorty in subgovernor quests, even the very first version of Skyrim never did
No need to drive. Compared to the third Gothic, or even worse, HIV 3, Skurov is very stable.

U
Uruz 30.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Oh you still got bombs from the popularity of the Witcher)) pace soon another ban is waiting for you.

A
ArmyMan 30.07.20

Artem Cullen
This is where the preacher is next? Slightly to the right to climb can.

A
Artem Cullen 30.07.20

ArmyMan
short quest where you have to first save technomancers. I'm sick of getting lost in the ground, I have all the effects collected and passed what was given. But how to get the quest one-handed,so we under the ground opened the door to get to Church. In short pzdts.And shopping in the city can not understand what Podozritelnyy Karravan which you can see. PS - cons put stupid melkoisesti.

A
ArmyMan 30.07.20

Artem Cullen
Ah, so there you can go through the Underworks (one of the two passes), but only through a specific passage - in Exchange he is the most right and bottom. I would did a screen, but the game was already removed.
About a suspicious caravan - write the quest name in English.
P. S. was Able to Google a picture - you have to Exchange to get through this entrance
http://prnt.sc/bpdwq9
and then stomp on the direction of the red arrow.

t
toma semerkova 30.07.20

Artem Cullen
Need to find the little guy and the info he petresti

S
Strega 30.07.20

Throughout the game, it was a strange feeling at the expense of the Shona-teachers GG.and finally, once the last city and hear the story of the mutant escape from zone 19 (of Mars: War Logs) understand that the action starts much earlier technomancer action var log and continue after and Sean the same but a huge difference in character caused confusion and irritation.in var log a kind of unprincipled guy usasi Mary this way and that to keep it around and technomancer pious dad dreaming about a family and the freedom to technomancers.damn what the writers thought...

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 30.07.20

Strega
do not forget that time passes and people change) it seems to me (may not agree) that the writers wanted to show how the changed view of the world Sean
just think about some of their actions in real life. surely relations to some things that have changed due to acquired experience

S
Strega 30.07.20

EGOR_PSIMAN
but the change happened too much too fast especially in the first game he described as a mentor, Mary, and judging by her dialogue together for a long time and then he just left,the Suite life of Zack slid and he on the run or while he was running from Noctis mutants there three years ago?and the figure of the Persian in the first game, much young and then he's a man BU said 40 I was wondering what MB he was there when Roy escape miraculously survived and after those events changed your Outlook on life.but not all the supposedly Vice versa.a touching farewell at the train station in technomancer and his ugly face in the var log I pulled a bunch of nails caused me to have a direct cognitive dissonance.

G
General_AG 30.07.20

Finished off, at the end of it, this Technomancer and impressions here. Quests are moderately interesting and twisted, the dialogues are a measure of pathos and serious claim on the drama. If it seems a stupid quest - take it to the end and all will become clear, like a pebble from a mutant of his mother - ate and died, then explain what it should be. All chests only junk-type pieces of copper, conductors, pieces of leather of poor quality, etc. of the Shops in the game at all, all trade only with the hawkers, the goods have not updated and does not end
it would be good but the stuff they have Sucks, and I go to them only to sell the same stuff. Better things are produced only looting. The captain gives the quest to protect the deputies from killers, we all saved, the crowd killed the killers and returned to the barracks, what? where's the medal from the President? you'll be rewarded with a HELMET and move on. The team runs around like bums 4/5 of the game, and helmets for all is not enough (a few Persians in the mining go) the Design of ALL mid-priced, locations and a little to the middle of the game I know by heart all the streets. The mobs respawn fast and ran back after the quest you can see sesuriti on duty on the corpses of the previous (respawn all the mobs will ALWAYS be). Every time I come to Anton banging 5 of his guards at the entrance, and he had zero reaction :)
The system of morality is screwed in a hurry and that do not affect (except for a couple of phrases from satellites like EW what bloodthirsty)
On the relationship with factions affect only decisions on quests, so banging you all(deflating serum completely)
In General, the game swung on a lot but only 10% good, 60% mediocre, and 30% bad, many are simply not complete and not thought out. To get pleasure from the game need so many things to close my eyes and run.
PS Why do all the Persians look like homosexuals, and so much talk about democracy and tolerance? probably because of developers half of women and 30% Hindus (according to end credits)

P
Pirozhok-san 30.07.20

my opinion with no claim to professional criticism, but from the point of view of not good, and the game in General I like it. Nice graphics, besides it's an offshoot of Mars, who, to my surprise, I also liked. It's nice that there are references of this game, the dialogues and even one character. Boevka not a problem absolutely, but if played in the previous part, but even so it is easy to get used to. I use a stick, well, just looks spectacular, the only thing that really is a cell, still with the familiar mana bars)) and a little tired of the constant running across the location to another to find trinkets of some kind, then across the location for the NPC)) I hope that when the spiders will be delivered fast movement. Played until just a bit of the companions there is only the doctor, but liked the reputation system, all these karma, the attitude of satellites, the ratio of the fractions. In short I will play)))

A
Artem Cullen 30.07.20

Identity was, interesting but of course the execution on 3ку... you Can poke one-armed :)

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 30.07.20

Strega
well, maybe I'm wrong and things around Sean's different

_
_Y_ 30.07.20

Played, and here are my impressions. Just say: the Game is not worth the money that ask for it, well at least in steam. Start with the graphics and optimization. There is something all as it is tight. Let's just say that the game is a bit taut in graph Mars: War Logs. Namely, pulled the lighting effects, glare, reflections, effects, dust, etc., but no more. For example animation characters, as was pachinko remained at the same level. And with all this, the game manages to slow down. Became more open locations, but as for me it only hurt the game. As a matter of fact there is nothing to do and in principle they are monotonous and boring to explore. Probably the player is not bored and slapped some strange mission for a time (as for me as for the RPG it is - nonsense). Then another was introduced by the squad (you can take a buddy) as Mass effect. Some of Your decisions affect the location of a character you like in the Fallout. Anyway overall the game is full of cliches and cliches. One of the advantages I want to highlight a good story. The character development system, too. You can craft cool stuff and upgrade weapons and armor. Visible Spiders are all trying to make a classic RPG with its own chips, but here's the thing, well, as they have not obtained. Why give such a game for the AAA project and set the price, alas, I don't understand. No, the game is not bad, but alas to AAA projects the developers are still very far away.

P
Pirozhok-san 30.07.20

don't know where to ask how to put on technomancer sweetfx?