3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroTV 30.07.20 10:15 pm

What to do in Elite: Dangerous (Elite Dangerous)

I love space games, but what in this game for 3K you can do? Whether it is their money?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex36320 30.07.20

First, a very even nothing!)Then get tired to trade and begin to catch the pirates, or can become them!Worth the money,and adds what developed thread new.Suggest

M
Maxonior 30.07.20

Here I think also to buy the Elite. Especially sale in Steam. A 25% discount. Long wanted to imagine the cosmos. Eva did not like the Old conflict too arcade, but Old sitizen looks like a fairy tale with an unknown ending. And every Elite in Slavonice you can fly, then buy definitely.

s
sem0001230 30.07.20

You can engage many for example : Research ( 400 billion ) , trade , smuggling , murder for hire . But best of all the first but for this you need a ship and Filling from the stars ( hardware ) . Can improve the faction and you and the salary and enemies =) . And recommend trading ...

p
plutikov55 30.07.20

sem0001230
Now the trade fell through the floor, ((it remains only a research or kill pirates or be a pirate)))

s
sem0001230 30.07.20

plutikov55
If pumping the study is the best

M
Maxonior 30.07.20

sem0001230
Yah. I killed 4-5 hours, flew 12 thousand light years. from the Solar system at ASPE, returned. The result is 3 million credits for research. Well, plus bonuses for the discovery of previously unstudied systems - 300 thousand.
I type 7 for 20-25 minutes on the trade route make 1.160.000 cu. in one circle))) leaping 4 there and 4 back. There palladium, from the Imperial slaves on the black market. And you say that trade fell through the floor)

G
Griever45 30.07.20

while that is boring and game. regretted that he had bought. and the buns, (landing on the planet and so on) will need to pay.

T
Tdante 30.07.20

Well played for two weeks and began to ask similar questions. You need to set goals for myself, sometimes even stupid, to play safely and not be bored.
Well I had in the beginning of the game the goal is to buy an Anaconda - bought. Fun. Then came up with the goal of making a good combat ship - together a Python. Fun, but less. Then safety ASPA research.... Yes... but very little. Somehow... boring or what. Only those goals which you yourself put...
Well, you could take the ASP and go explore space... but the truth is, he's not that diverse. In the second ten systems is annoying as hell. Same action. Motivation... not really.
There is an option to set a goal to make maximum turnip from the Empire or Federation and to buy their top of the ship. But damn... what he did better than what I already have. To trade on Empire Lamp at small distances, the rules, but the Anaconda I'm on the mission of Sothis will take out much more money and much faster the essence of the trade in the money. To fight at the Federal Corvette is possible, but in Python it's fun to order (or to Welcare to shooting with small ships).
That's all I'm saying is that, in principle, I already have all that is necessary for knowledge of all aspects of the game, why aim for the other ships... Motivation, my friends... motivation...
But in order to achieve the above-described hypothetical purposes will need hundreds of hours of repetitive actions.
This game for meditation or something. It is not strained, it is possible to relax, think about your and mechanical to play. She's great as the game in principle. But then it turned out that it is boring to play, it gives the emotions that we crave, it does not give purpose. This kind of imitation of life, not only such a life as ours, and life in space. Complete freedom, freedom to live in the void and do something... just to do it.
You start to play, enjoying pleasant things.. and not little things too. And then it becomes boring. Switching to other, more dynamic game, in which a lot more fascination, trying to convince myself that going back to elitku then contrast. And then, after a time, running it and watching the cabin, realize that there is no desire to play, not really justified great goal, which can be relatively rapidly achieved.
I don't criticize the game... but unfortunately, she's quickly bored, because in real life we can do approximately the same))