3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 30.07.20 11:03 pm

That strip at the bottom left and what is rating games? (Overwatch)

1) What is the difference between ranked matches from the usual?
2) What is the stripe accumulates in the bottom left of the screen?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 30.07.20

0000Ptasha
Ranked matches are played on rating! Moving down the rankings - there is a growing sense of self-importance + dripping seasonal currency which you can buy the Golden gun(from him, too, a growing sense of self-importance)
The strip at the bottom - supposedly the strip great! it kind of affects a chance to get PoTG(Best moment of the match) and something else, but it does not exactly need to know in the office.

A
Apokalipsis113 30.07.20

In ranked games, it all comes down to the game to win on hardcore, while the quick games are not as demanding and naprasny. All the Golden weapons and the specific number ranking is not important.
Band under the picture shows how to effectively work out the points of battle. Points are given for the drop in detail (symbolic ASIST in the murder), and a lot of important moments - such as the mass killing enemies on the point, the resurrection of several allies to the point (if this is the resurrection, and will stop the seizure or turnover will accelerate - and correspondingly more points). So basically this band shows how effective the player in terms of task cards. On potg partially affected, as the player of the match is obtained using the same points system looks who got more of them in just 10 seconds (though this is not always means epic actions of the player...).

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 30.07.20

BoB_Er
Apokalipsis113
But as McCree (with a revolver which) to use a super ability? I can't do it, but in replays, seen as he notes many targets and kills them. I tried to hold the shot button and the button to activate the ability, nothing happens.

A
Apokalipsis113 30.07.20

0000Ptasha
It's on Ulta q, and there is a LKM for all who have brought on fires or PCM cancel.

B
BoB_Er 30.07.20

0000Ptasha
There should be focus and hold and then press. Try it in training.

Apokalipsis113
BoB_Er
I four times in a row came in ranked matches and four times in a row somebody out early in the match, and the match was over. And search for a few minutes talking. As is always the case ?

A
Apokalipsis113 30.07.20

0000Ptasha
From depends. In silver and gold mess, with platinum is less already.

Apokalipsis113
And how treats Lucio? Need to shoot at players or just need to turn the song of healing, and all are treated around ?

A
Apokalipsis113 30.07.20

0000Ptasha
Just the aura in a certain radius, but you need to be in sight.