3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alisinon 30.07.20 11:04 pm

Questions of a technical nature. (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Guys why when I during the battle to notice here is the view of the aliens,the game just hangs and have to close it via task Manager.Help if who knows in what the reason.
103 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrono23 30.07.20

+1

v
vitolive 30.07.20

+1 litsuha steam

M
Mihasik55 30.07.20

litsuha steam I have standards....

I
IgorShakal 30.07.20

Pirates torrent edition all the rules.

A
Alert 30.07.20

And tried to disable the cinematic camera? Mine is called the third person.

S
SpecialHammer 30.07.20

I do not hang up, but too little is even seen with the appearance of motonav.

A
ABVERS 30.07.20

When starting the game reboots the computer tell me what to do

A
AlexeyMC 30.07.20

The same flight on these dudes. We thought it was because of the translation, the sales tried to put eng. version, but fail, saves from English. not suitable...

Off. the camera does not help. Tried to start the mission again from an early save, but as the current reaches the appearance of these dudes, Davison... Sales tried them in blind with a grenade launcher to whack does not help(

A
AlexeyMC 30.07.20

Helped to install another Repack from other repackers....

l
lemptyl 30.07.20

I have the same problem, there is an assumption that should duplicate the rollers off. Thread who knows how to do it?

A
Alisinon 30.07.20

Downloaded another Repack,threw your save in the next mission when you meet them,everything was OK. then just Like singed repak caught

V
Varden1389 30.07.20

Brothers, help. The game is terribly slow, it goes jerky. PC (corei5 3550 gtx670 16gb RAM). all the wood new. Who faced? How to treat?

V
Vanilkin 30.07.20

Pain_-
in a personal reference please on a normal repak. I have 3 pieces touched: everywhere I

A
AlexeyMC 30.07.20

Now throws on the mission with the downed plate after giperkeratoza where enemies increased, and at the end of the long red dude with a robot in the room... Dude cut down, go home and crash when landing at base.... One thread was?

D
Dominator-08 30.07.20

who know the patches will come out?

I
IOne86 30.07.20

who know the patches will come out?

Of course there will be.

D
Dominator-08 30.07.20

Of course there will be.
not for the steam version of ie Schaub piratochke there poshpilit)

I
IOne86 30.07.20

not for the steam version of ie Schaub piratochke there poshpilit)

All patches are distributed only through Steam, but the pirates probably will spread them separately on a torrent plus Repack update :)

j
jokermasterr 30.07.20

already all rummaged reread the problem occurs rarely but who have not decided((is that a game my PC amd fx41-00 gtx560 8gb RAM the problem was with the deus ex the human revolution has not solved this problem and scored the game well, this is very much hunting to play help who can knows how to fix the problem, can who faced?P. S the other car is weaker than mine it all, these two games go normally((

I
IOne86 30.07.20

If this problem is not only with XCOM, something is wrong with the computer.
Version Windows 64-bit? The video card drivers are the latest?

Might have problems with overheating, stress test a video card try this app http://www.3dnews.ru/download/tweak_pc/videotw/fur
For the CPU(it is possible for a video card the same) - this http://www.ocbase.com/
The maximum temperature should not exceed 80-85 degrees for CPU and around 100градусов for the video card(in games, the temperature will be lower because these tests artificially create a very high load in games, the load will be less).

If nothing helps, I suggest to ask on zhelezyachnye sites like ixbt.com or overclockers.ru
There describe in detail the configuration of the computer and what games have problems.