3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 30.07.20 11:05 pm

Discount on Wine 10 (Quantum Break)

Hello!
I want to consult.
Brother in his time of quantum break to Juan, since did not yet installed the 10 Wines, plus Juan it was cheaper for 500 rubles (3500).
Now today I looked in the Wine shop 10 and saw that it's marked in the piece (2999).
Do you think I should take it now? It says that before the end of discounts remaining 7 days.
But on the other hand seems to have been the news that Mikey prepare strong discounts on July 11.
What to take now? Or wait for 11 may will be even cheaper?
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uilenspiegel 30.07.20

So you are the only person who bought the XBOX ONE.

M
Martynes 30.07.20

hamshut
Sale from 5th to 11th July will go. Don't know if there will be any powerful discounts in the last day.

W
Walther.PPK 30.07.20

hamshut
Cheaper will not be,and if it will be a few rubles.,but you did not say do this as you think you need,and if you are not Jela,regrets the one who is idle

G
Grandshot 30.07.20

hamshut
So you can go from Windows 10 to your XBOX Live account, and you already bought the game on XOne will be available on PC.

a
a_noob_is 30.07.20

why pokupateley times what one gives for free

Z
Zhuv 30.07.20

Admire the white sheet for 4 Casar! At me the game was on the HDD. And system on SSD. All version 2.2.0.0. on the other HDD. And is not installed and will not start!!! Gives an error !!! Do you need it?

h
hamshut 30.07.20

Jouve
Well said some patches on the PS version much fixed.
Don't know, I bought 10 Wines in Jersey the first part for 900 rubles and flew all clear.

Uilenspiegel
Yeah, I'm the one who acquired on the head of Juan))

Grandshot
Do not understand how it?!
First time I heard this!
Can a bit more info to pin, how to do it?
Just if it was really possible, then why the free version on PS was given to those who did pre-order?

maksik.ussd
Well, if I knew it would give me for free, I would not have even created this thread)

A
Amphetamine9999 30.07.20

hamshut
took on XONE in 2 thousand in DNS 3 weeks ago and not even half has passed, time to play no

s
szhech konsolotu 30.07.20

hamshut
In Windows(if ten) go to your ACC from the box and then in the application box where a list of games try to run-if it starts to install it will save a three piece

h
hamshut 30.07.20

burn consolato
Yes, I have a dozen.
I went to your profile Juan through 10 Wines, shows my games that ran on Juan, and when you press on quantum break, then only two choices: view shop and do not track.

s
szhech konsolotu 30.07.20

hamshut
so click to watch the store-and it will offer to download or buy and all will become clear-I just know for sure that those who bought the console version or Vice versa get a copy of another ten or Juan

h
hamshut 30.07.20

burn consolato
Not moving from the profile on the link to the store 10 Wines on the game page, offers to buy(
I've never seen information that Juan bought this game turns out the PS version for free.
But it was infa that adorned the pre-order for Juan, to the same think with Hboh live, they could obtain a free activation for the version of PS.

h
hamshut 30.07.20

maksik.ussd
And you do not know the license 10 Wines not dangerous to put pirates?
Is there a way to buy back and ban or something like that?
Just now some kind of easy version of the pirates came, the type of automatic installation without dancing with a tambourine as before. But fear suddenly banned))

1Archangel1 30.07.20

hamshut
It has been the case for the ban and the withdrawal of the license... so better not to risk it.

S
Sonnyy Bot 30.07.20

The cost of the game already 699..