3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20 11:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Company of Heroes)

ISO release has already taken place, I'm on my way racing...Well soon to be rich review =)

The rest of the users too, to have already played unsubscribe here.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
MickM 30.07.20

No. It behind enemy lines 2 seems to have.

F
F-19 30.07.20

Mmmm.... the impression is spoiled

R
RvW|Yuri 30.07.20

Guys. The game is just a fairy tale. It is very well thought out. As for realism I will say this. Just create really impossible. But it is very well balanced and quite real. Play with people,not with a computer. The computer never was smart. My IMHO.
F-19 : it is possible but the current in certain machines.

In General, those who have the desire to be chopped down,then go veselochka in Lyon chat. There are a lot of Russian visitors. My nickname DantistYuri. I will be glad to chopped down :)

A
Alexander_Great 30.07.20

The game would be a fairy tale, if it was the place to be damage system equipment and not shameful of lipbar.

G
GFK 30.07.20

The game is really worthwhile, the best strategy in recent years. Particularly pleased with the multiplayer. Oh, if it was still possible for our to play.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 30.07.20

Who won the war

Che in the game there is not a word about the Soviet Union, won the war, Canada and the United States prileta helicopters in snowy Stalingrad, and liberating Soviet soldiers who are drunk earflaps danced with bears!??!
Developer Shuuyuki, Kazlu and Пид0расы.
Maybe someone will make a Soviet company

A

Who won the war

Che in the game there is not a word about the Soviet Union, won the war, Canada and the United States prileta helicopters in snowy Stalingrad, and liberating Soviet soldiers who are drunk earflaps danced with bears!??!
Developer Shuuyuki, Kazlu and Пид0расы.
Maybe someone will make a Soviet company

F
ForSAZ 30.07.20

frankly, I expected more, and so-just a good strategy, but small. And CERTAINLY NOT the BEST RTS of the year!!!!!!!and the graphics (IMHO) on the rollers was better than really(all settings on max, except shadows-medium)

E
ElDiabloko 30.07.20

This game is similar to Blitzkrieg? Worth taking, if you like. Or is it still smacks of Warhаmmer 40 000?

A

On Blitzkrieg, as it seemed to me unlikely. I liked(except see above) . And Blitzkrieg непонравился111

E
ElDiabloko 30.07.20

ATP)
blitzkrieg I somehow like more than Warhammer (then said that he is very similar to Sleep).

M
MegaFill 30.07.20

The COMPUTER is a CHEATER: he can see through fog,adding to his own resources . patch 1.4 do not even save!!!!
But overall the game is good but still the map editor included there=)

M
MAL302 30.07.20

For me as a game the most common. Saw breath-taking graphics (for the fans - I have a PC powerful all settings at max). Of course modern graphics, but the picture of VTV-2 seemed to me prettier. definite + sleep is a drawing and animation of the fighters.

g
gds12 30.07.20

Yes, the damage system in General sucks. Especially when two tanks hit each other with a distance of 5 meters. But graphics is not important, at least for me, and you can with a sprite normally play, for example, in Hidden Stroke (the final part of the confrontation modified by the Germans), in multiplayer, equal to it have not met...

S
Sanchezz82 30.07.20

People fell on cataractae Mysia! Give the save game after it

K
KO3AK 30.07.20

In Pereval turn everything RTS need to play in the multiplet.
Assess the type of graphics and the fun of passing the company sucks.
With released to date, update the gameplay has become more balanced.
Realism is not added and not taken away, but the game became more interesting.
especially for a fan game, regardless of the side for which we fight.
In the first place became the strategy and the micromanagement that is the most important in the art of RTS games.
For 8 years after the release of Age of Empires TC (Pyc_clan) is a saddle of decent games you want Poirot again and again. (multiplets).

T
TRIARIAN 30.07.20

Experience endless. Physics, graphics, sounds (Russian voice finally fly away). Bigger map, more units and another year it gabitisa. And what comes out (World in Conflict, etc.) - nervously smokes in Hakob.
With no patience waiting for additions.

K
Kosyk 30.07.20

Hello people! Tell me to play Fritz in the single player missions? If you can then how?

s
speedDaBass 30.07.20

The game is incredible,until the patch to 2 gig how to download it don't understand writes try later,download from a different place,it gives an error.What to do?

k
killerwolf 30.07.20

I do not understand cton explain to x*I what the developers have removed in multiplayer, the Germans have a TIGER????? this is my favorite tank I have for him only for the Germans and played!!! (I mean COH OF)!!!!