3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
b
berzerk46 30.07.20

Me personally, I really like this, I'll be on a course to understand , and I'm still wondering where you can pick up ammo elite classes in order for them to play?

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

berzerk46
Anti — tank gun- point E
Flamethrower to point B
Gun — point F

b
berzerk46 30.07.20

Go__Home
Thanks for the tip!

H
H9wkeN 30.07.20

Tanks are very hard, take out everything.

M
MedvediVodki 30.07.20

H9wkeN
It's good) I hope the aircraft is even tougher.

N
NefelimX 30.07.20

I was Regal in system insider. But I have no access. What should I do?

-
-Anarant- 30.07.20

NefelimX
mail look

N
NefelimX 30.07.20

Not yet. Although I looked, they started to send out keys from 9 o'clock. MB has not yet reached me...

x
xoen 30.07.20

NefelimX
Began sending 9 am GMT. At 9:17 came a letter.

Overall very good.
Tanks really hard, but you can make. Like the presence of ballistics. Especially noticeable in scout.

Go__Home
Optimized well. i7/970-SLI/32/SSD all without the slightest of dips on ultra-HD, though a no-brainer that this config drawdowns will not.

N
Norton 30.07.20

On my hardware for ultra below 57 fps not seen, not without familiar sights, bullets flying slowly, Kemper merge with the mountains and out of all the pups, is schedule to reduce to low that would be no shadows, etc Optimization like delivered, but the zero of emotions, compared to beta 4 key.

N
NefelimX 30.07.20

Soran it's all Google mail promotions found

N
NefelimX 30.07.20

Only the odd speed no, usually the ceiling shakes. And now barely

I
Ignatyeff 30.07.20

NefelimX
I also usually always under 50 MB\with, and now 3 MB\with

x
xoen 30.07.20

NefelimX
Ignatyeff
The morning flew instantly.

v
v-hlam 30.07.20

People
Can help
The whole origin rummaged, I can not understand where beta start download

T
Tomato77777 30.07.20

I liked everything, from sound to graphics and atmosphere

m
meagarry 30.07.20

Impressions are excellent. The technical side at the highest level - the graphics, the sound is really impressive. Character animation after four really liked the running much more realistic, plus developing all sorts of cloaks and so on... Like weather - storm looks great - nothing compared to the storm in the Gulf of Oman from the last part. Overall, the atmosphere is just super. About destructible objectively we can't say anything(because not much watched) - but at first glance it looks even more epic four - explosions, destruction of buildings, dust from all this looks just great. The landscape is changing, too, like a little - crater met.
Optimization - excellent: I5 3570, r9 280x on ultra full HD never noticed less than 55 fps.
From neodnoznachnosti: balance is good,but the tanks are very severe - and while no RPG we were not given. But it's worth noting here that not all of the weapons - I think the release will be interesting. More unusual interface. Closer to battlefront. A bit off-putting at first, but I think I will get used to it. Well, apparently we are waiting for a final farewell to bathroom - on the one hand good, but on the other hand as an alternative ingeym interface I would still leave - article, guns to watch.
The game - not a revolution - but no one expected - a rather qualitative evolution. Here still you can run/ shoot/ fly/ ride(in the release still swim)/ to blow up and find myself still a bunch of fun as before. But now in a new controversial, but, IMHO, a very good setting. And it's all very nice and undemanding to iron.

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

v hlam
in a letter written to start download

H
Homikator 30.07.20

Dumped error out of memory, 16 gigs is not enough for her?
Then after 5 minutes of black screen.

J
JustiVoy 30.07.20

Not very, it seems only models redid it. Optimize just did figovenko, ate ate goes to the middle and sometimes if you have a minimal salary cost may depart due to the fact that you have 2 GB VRAM