3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 30.07.20

Wildly bomb this DIY! That year they do the same thing? Twirled grafonola, made the sound better and models have changed - ready, new battles, Hava, please! But 6K for the full version is not ashamed to expose. Went into the beta with high hopes that at least this time will change anything, except the meshes (as it was already starting to BF3), but did not survive even a full round of the game - it was so similar to previous games in the series. Thank you, dice, but I'm going to buy the same thing. (And still shouting, they say the cold does not change, ha...)

J
JonyN5 30.07.20

xoen
I do not have NVIDIA, and the forum has a solution.

About impressions from the beta: I can only say that it feels quite different, but not exactly like battlefront how to write some. In principle, until all are satisfied, if not look at the balance, glitches and briskly twirled the interface (a bit lost, we must get used to).

V
Volt Mort 30.07.20

v
v1806v 30.07.20

xoen
I mean optimization is not tryndel at all . On the contrary it is good . I just said that the impression of the beta is not yet and that the game is not the battles and I want . and that's all . Nothing more .All kulturnenko so !

b
bushmaster 30.07.20

UNarik
the config is the same as the current card GTX 970 on ultra 60-80

x
xoen 30.07.20

Light tanks are IMBA. Stalling fast, heavies kills normal, infantry with shrapnel.

S
Shkudi 30.07.20

Played about 6 hours. The dialogue is gorgeous - I thought at first that it seemed, but then went to a 4-ku, and so to say saw the difference. The scale has remained the same - still afraid of the corridors and trenches. Thank God this is no problem. Weather effects so all a fairy tale - not a single game I do not remember with like and realistic. In General series preserved in my opinion drive and sea fan. However, there is a small minus - at the moment people are not very chases to accomplish goals and stuff, and stupidly fanitsya (beta also), so help from a doctor or any support don't expect every man for himself=)

b
bazilews 30.07.20

But the beta can play everyone?

p
prodigy007 30.07.20

Waylander03
I agree, very boring. Fell asleep right during the game, was similarly divizhen ((

D
DJIGURDIN 30.07.20

what she's too inhibited compared to 4кой, 4ka much Zhiwei plan behati, (wanted to fly Dak kui there mouse settings hell shifts, and with the standard I can't((()

J
JonyN5 30.07.20

bazilews
Yes, tomorrow

N
NefelimX 30.07.20

Battle as tavla. The only limit on snipers to deliver. Two points do not play real. Well, let's see other maps. So hard to judge... I am Glad that no helicopters that crash and all just kill.

T
Toster 2012 30.07.20

I'm a simple man, in the beta I played, I liked everything)
Pre-order сделалXD

b
bazilews 30.07.20

And the single player campaign in the beta will be?

m
meagarry 30.07.20

bazilews
nope

l
licharok 30.07.20

Like everything, except CAMPERSTOP! Needs a limit on snipers!

b
bazilews 30.07.20

meagarry
Just a cartoon?

C
Cyberpunk666 30.07.20

bazilews
only one card

T
Toster 2012 30.07.20

Like the moment when the commander gave the order, heard the whistle whistle)

b
bazilews 30.07.20

Cyberpunk666
Clear.In the game,probably on any Denuvo will be?