3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 30.07.20

Still a bit ihmo:
Map for beta test chose not the most successful: in the desert the map technique and campers and always had the superiority. And considering that in the beta weapons really have not given (including against vehicles), and infantry is just helpless. This will turn off some of the new people who first become acquainted with the battles and don't know what it is and how to play it.
In General, run about a few hours to the interface are already starting to get used to. Even begins to seem that it is more convenient than four. Tomorrow I'm going to set the controls and master the airplanes. In General, for those who are tired of the endless corridor pureluxe or four have become boring - mast Kev. The toy was a fire!

W
Wot User 30.07.20

People tell me how to bleed the grade for any of the classes ? Already rank 15, but the weapon can not be opened!

M
Marsj 30.07.20

bazilews
Of course, the publisher EA.

x
xoen 30.07.20

Wot User
We must not play badly. Best - RUSH.

S
SULIK 712 30.07.20

played another couple of hours,still prohodnyak

M
Mewel 30.07.20

not like nearly all. I think the game will have the same success as hardline.

I
Impela 30.07.20

Pros:
1) the Gameplay is good.
2) the New theme, the atmosphere, the spirit of the time.
3) Finally the weather actually affects gameplay.
4) Optimization delivered.
5) the Graphics are nice.

Cons:
1) the Game is strongly reminiscent of batlfront. Especially the graphics, color scheme.
2) Graphics - near excellent, but the dalnik covered in soap, maybe some aftereffects or spaika, will have to play with the settings.
3) sensitive Graphics worse than in batlfront. At first thought, it seemed, but was perinasal a few times here and there, in the batlfront the ground texture (e.g. desert there on the map) is clearly of higher quality. Much worse all sorts of stones. The rest still need more details to consider.

Ultra battle 1

Ultra batlfront

A
ARTSHAD_OW 30.07.20

Tell me to what number will be available for beta?
Thank you :)

A
Anderby 30.07.20

Played a couple of hours in Conquest.
Finally, the new BF, and not the fourth part of the third part. It feels different. The weapon fires more nice, no need to run behind the enemy - the impact is less, there are plenty of alternatives to automatic weapons, all damage deals more. Technique power. Horses live. Weather markedly affects the course of battle. Gadgets are perfectly matched, there is a clear divide between the classes (unlike BF4), classes of equipment too, to the point - now of the plane jumps not with M60E4 gunner at the ready, and the pilot. For a sniper to play a little less stupid - bullets are faster in melee flyer you can fight back (maybe it's all due to small map). The premises are more saturated, can doors, Windows open.
And now for the cons. No tactics as it was and no, all the running around and do what they want, even no commander. But it is not too scary. Graphics all kind of cartoon, all-around soft, smooth. The interface is shit, these square Windows, round fonts, the white stripes, the abomination could even fonts in the style of WWI to do. Ears Battlefront the place is still stick - graphics, the elite technique elite classes, interface, and generally feels like the game from scratch and just remade the SWB and the character like moves, and weapons in the same shooting. Uniform on all sides looks too bright, the sand color with red stripes and huge buttons, the soldiers in turbans with great cartoon with a wrench. Absurd. This image of a soldier, basically and destroys the believability of the action. Old absurd semi-automatic guns, tanks chetyrekhyadernye slow (very slow), planes are like paper, and then these idiots in clown outfits. The sun is blinding even in collapsed buildings, like eyes accustomed to the light, but they are not used to it. Although, it is rather a bug of the beta. It is impossible to change places R1 L1 R2 and L2 like in BF4, used to have a bunch of buttons in the interface, just reassigned.

Spoiler

I
Interseptor 30.07.20

What time tomorrow will be available in OBT?

J
JonyN5 30.07.20

Interseptor
c 3:00 GMT

V
Vasek Vasekk 30.07.20

I liked it - at first it was unusual.
Then all the same mechanics as in the 4th Battle.
With the sniper play at all izi - nubika run in the confusion on the map at a glance).
I understand it is impossible to kill anyone.

M
MLShadow 30.07.20

This is what alpha and not beta, not only that, friezes, and management in the stupid half of the keys don't change.

T
Toster 2012 30.07.20

Wot User
C 15 level, assault rasplachivaetsya, unlock 1 class(or prestige), XS how to call.

p
prick1e 30.07.20

Wot User
Purely my assumption, not the fact that it is true. We must take action command character, playing their role i.e. to be treated, no, handing out ammunition. Another point I grades are always increased when there was someone from the squad.

S
SeregaMazahaka 30.07.20

It is a great game came out, impressions of the beta are positive. Graphene top optimization top, there is all the top, the interface, though many do not like, but I personally went as it should. Too bad that we all (including me) not very much accustomed to the game and don't really know how that works, why there is no teamplay, no one revived, cartridges throws, but then will be fine I think. In General, throwing money at the monitor and waiting for release.

H
Homikator 30.07.20

The game of course happy, 1 map and 2 modes, damn it, not enough to rate the game with full(
And by the way, out of the game and I like the color scheme fell off, rebooted everything is normal, with other games such is not seen.

H
Homikator 30.07.20

solovey2003
The animation is gorgeous, especially liked the reload of stationary guns.

s
solovey2003 30.07.20

But if I have a couple of hours Saad sent sauvca on inside beta testiranja send me the key or not?

H
Homikator 30.07.20

solovey2003
should take care of this, wait maybe I will.