3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
I
IOne86 30.07.20

One soap the picture - turn off antialiasing, optional SCALE RESOLUTION should be at least 50%, otherwise the game will be rendered at a smaller resolution than the present one. If you have a top vidyuhi, set this parameter to 100% and you will be a clear picture.
As I understand, in this game the value of 50% corresponds to 100% of the same value in BF 4, and 100% like 200% in BF 4.

s
solovey2003 30.07.20

lol even the question minusanul

S
SeleQ 30.07.20

Impressions of the beta...as the beta in General.Config a hundred years is not the top already,but you can play.About the Frisians Ho,people have the same problem on the 700-900 series.Personally, I have shit appears as soon as you start shooting,and almost always.The map...Oh map...On alpha-PTA card was beautiful,not to mention the one that threw us,because it is only one.Otherwise, I can say that snipers like to down did.Every storm in 24 players,~15 players to play in this crappy class.I hope tomorrow with the influx of people this problem will disappear.And of course the Roach...the Roach is a tank,which as already stated is not killed even dynamite.
But seriously,since the beta of BF:BC2 and then you can say that this beta is the worst.

L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

Silent horror...
Soap, camperisti, the impact of a failure of Batlfront.
Sometimes the feeling that the game was made specifically for downs... menu, the icons on the bottom of the screen this fucking minimap.
The boy scout will go and the old fart will continue to sit in the top three or four.

E
EKCTPACEHC 30.07.20

IOne86
Played in the alpha, the soap can be removed without disconnecting the smoothing independently of the RESOLUTION SCALE, and now just a scribe of some kind.

R
RikoChiko 30.07.20

Another team shooter from DICE where one does not play smoothly. Apparently DICE will never learn to play together.
So even the title music of the traditional series was removed, and this doesn't fit not much to the interface.

H
Horoshiy 30.07.20

The arcade Ala batlfront is present to some extent. Thoughts that would kick as with the hardline and the ISA, is not there, but caution is. After batlfront I for releases dice cautiously. XS what to expect, plus the game is not optimized, the memory in half an hour is rammed to capacity and the game lag and frieze.

x
xxxska 30.07.20

Overall, the toy is not bad .... If you have a console . Betta on my laptop lag so hard that is sometimes not understood how it is possible to play . More and more I've started feeling that there is a conspiracy of the console games are doing on the computers , then ported to the console , and after that the quality was quite shit , doing on the PC back port . Like , whether game gamers go to the console . But if you do not find fault with the lot of bugs and crashes on the empty spot , the game is quite good . I already ofigel when I because of the dune popping out of mark 5 .

M
Mewel 30.07.20

My opinion is that the game is waiting for the fate of the hardline. Not found a single positive point.

r
raversss 30.07.20

A game without glitches and problems. Any departure in the ultra for a few hours of play.

S
Shock Burst 30.07.20

xxxska
Comp your change if you want no lag to play

M
Mihail Golohvast 30.07.20

GTX 680 - ultra, 45-50 fps,high of 60, the average 80-100, optimize delivered,happy) )freezes, lags, no lags) I Liked very much the change of weather,the sun,the clouds,the storm)

D
DubTikOn 30.07.20

Can't find the Origin.

I
Inspektor_73 30.07.20

It's not the good old battlefield, and battlefront in the military wrapper.

B
BioGen 30.07.20

While I like everything except those most annoying campers, it is impossible to play

P
PreyMax 30.07.20

Give someone the code) didn't know about this recording

b
bazilews 30.07.20

How much will be available for beta?

s
snec 30.07.20

bazilews
now available

b
bazilews 30.07.20