3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarDog 27.09.20 05:52 pm

Control in the game (ATOM RPG)

Good time of day, comrades. Such a question, we can say technically. Is it possible to add to the keyboard buttons the functions that are set on the mouse? Especially interested in the function that is set on LKM - frankly strains to put pressure on it for a long time. Let me clarify what to add, not to reassign.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 27.09.20

I didn't notice any problems with the left mouse button... But in any case, it is not possible to change the function from the left mouse button to the keyboard even through the files.

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

Andrei YP
It's a shame. Constant holding of LKM takes out. And the mouse is pathetic. Couldn't you do this feature by click?

A
Andrei YP 27.09.20

SolarDog
I don't understand why you're holding her all the time? LKM is responsible for moving the main character and interacting with other characters and all sorts of objects. To move, you just need to direct the mouse to the right place, press and let go of the button. That is, by click. Constant LCM holding in this game does not give anything. You must have some control bugs or mouse problems.

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

Andrei YP
I don't think there are any bugs. I said that if, for example, you need to encircle any NPS need some time to hold the LKM that would have pictograms that can be done with this unscripted - look at it, talk, encircle. That's holding me back and annoying. And since, since 1-2 Fallout, the first thing I rocked is just a glimpse into the pockets of the near (well, far too) constantly having to rape this same LKM over and above measure. That's why I wondered why the developers made this function on hold, not by click and whether it can somehow correct. And by the way, there's a catch-up question, since you're a comrade, you're good at this. Is it possible, in the process of trading, somehow again, through the clav to set the right amount of purchased/sold ? For example, I want to buy cartridges. The range of 287 pieces. The trading bar allows you to either select all 287 at once, or reset to 1. And if I need a 133 for example? And now, again, you're sitting on LKM 133 times ((How else can you ask 133 without violence over the tail?
Oh, and one more moment I remembered - how to be treated in about the time of the fight? Is it possible to treat yourself without getting drugs in your backpack, with the loss of stroke points? The obvious option when the medicine is taken in advance in one of the hands is not an option. I remember in Fallout you could prick GG steampaps through a pictogram on the PKM on yourself. I haven't found anything like this.

n
nGray 27.09.20

SolarDog
Master Autohotkey and be able to remake the controls in any application

A
Andrei YP 27.09.20

SolarDog
I get it. Although theft or hacking operations are still not used constantly. So I don't know why you're going to have a mouse breaking down from retention. I don't have a problem with that. Mouse change very rarely and buy not expensive models. But of course everyone has their own methods of communication with technology...
What you can not during the trade quickly specify the right amount - I do not like. There's a claim to the developers. I don't know, maybe it was fixed in Trudograd.
About treatment during the fight. Most likely it is done for greater realism. One syringe in his hand, and if used - climb a new one in a backpack.
It's not my business, of course, everyone plays their own way, but I don't think it makes sense to bully the level of difficulty in this game. Fights here and on the easy are not simple, especially at first. And the rest - it's still RPG, fighting is not exactly the main thing.

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

Andrei YP
It's not so good that these minor flaws of the game (me, as a big fan of 1-2 Fallout) prevent me from enjoying the game.
The first and, in part, with the second problem coped - script ahk. But what to do with the treatment is not even thought yet. At the same time, what is characteristic, unlike me, the Ganduras manage, having received in the scoreboard, to climb into the backpack, to be cured by what they got, and after all this and 2 times to shoot at the GG. And all this, I want to note, for ONE move !!! Where, Yushkin, justice?

k
ksasha97 27.09.20

SolarDog
So "get" is not necessary, you can directly use everything from the backpack

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

ksasha97
What difference does it make? Climb into the backpack - 5 OD, 2 shots from Mauser - 8 OD to the minimum. That's 13 OD. And I haven't checked whether it's worth the treatment from a backpack in OA.
Picked up barbos on the Wasteland. Is the root, how to treat something flea-like? Feeding him meat is not effective - 1-3 hrs is not even funny. To take in hand a first aid kit or a syringe - do not care, things are rare. Well, in principle, you can prepare a total of 4 pieces of meat and cure 15 hp. That's only if you need to heal 40-50 hrs it's already 16 pieces. And that's not always the case with you. But that's fine - somehow I'll be out of the fight. What about combat? This doldon does not want to be treated by itself. Although I gave him the meat. Here's how to get him to be treated?!

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

SolarDog wrote:
For example, I want to buy cartridges. The range of 287 pieces. The trading bar allows you to either select all 287 at once, or reset to 1. And if I need a 133 for example? And now, again, you're sitting on LKM 133 times ((How else can you ask 133 without violence over the tail?
You, sir, know a lot about perversions... xD You can dial the right number of numbers (as in followers), either the main or on the attack. There's no need to rape a poor manipulator.
SolarDog wrote:
At the same time, what is characteristic, unlike me, the Ganduras manage, having received in the scoreboard, to climb into the backpack, to be cured by what they got, and after all this and 2 times to shoot at the GG. And all this, I want to note, for ONE move !!! Where, Yushkin, justice?
Well, you'll have to grab a capsulk revolver, take a perk on the pistols that reduces the requirements of the OD, and shoot 3 OD at a time.

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

You've been
Well, you'll have a capspipe, take a perk on the pistols that reduces the requirements of the OD, and shoot 3 OD at a time.
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean, either the woodpeckers have a lot more OD, or they're somehow treated past the backpack.
About the number of people chosen from the merchant.... on the third day, he noticed that the locomotive was not on the rails. My joint, thank you for enlightening me.
Can't you recommend anything about the treatment of shaggy? Well, he doesn't want to be treated either in battle or after it!

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

SolarDog wrote:
And I haven't checked whether it's worth the treatment from a backpack in OA.
It's like no, like Follout, you've opened the inventory for 2OD, and do whatever you want in it.
SolarDog wrote:
Can't you recommend anything about the treatment of shaggy?
IMHO, a useless beast in the early stages of the game, brought him to the Red Fighter, and there left. How to treat this Kabysdich in general on the drum. In general, I do not like in this game companions, because of the stupidity of their AI.

S
SolarDog 27.09.20

You've been
That is, how to make a flea treated you do not know. What a pity.