3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20 08:38 pm

Impressions of the game (Medieval Dynasty)

Pros and cons of the game
55 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyberVit 27.09.20

Leons99
that's a strange situation, I'm getting spears to kill. and if you hit the head, you can kill with one spear. others are able to kill with spears. well one conclusion - train to hit with spears))

b
barbarian 27.09.20

And how can in guilds from the dirt to honorary citizens to advance and get into the magistrate for a position or only agriculture and hunting to trade?

L
Leons99 27.09.20

CyberVit
to the head? I won't say anything about bugs with the image and movement of animals. but even in green hell, animals eventually die from wounds, not just from being hit in the head. there more I've only seen once bison and all. A bunny is trapped every day and without worries. in general a faint semblance of green hell with a very empty world. may be better, but so far very damp.

C
CyberVit 27.09.20

Leons99
Well, of course the game is raw, it's an early alpha)) but the idea is good, the main thing that would develop it did not throw))

i
insel260 27.09.20

The game is very popular, but there are a few downsides.
1. Days, like the time of year - too short.
Prices do not depend on the season. The price does not depend on anything at all. Unripe berries / ripe berries - always the same price. 1 gold for a thing. Where it is seen, that would be in 30 minutes, the peasant could earn 10 thousand golds ... Selling only one berries, and those are not ripe ...
3. The temperature does not affect anything. Products do not spoil in the heat, the character does not freeze in winter. It doesn't get cold in the water, even in winter.
4. The cutting of the tree occurs at a certain place of the trunk. Where to put the stumps? Several hectares of forest have turned into stump plantations. Everywhere you look, there's stumps everywhere.
5. Nps go missing. Norberta (girl nps) in the second year of life in the world of the game, disappeared unseeked.
6. The zoom at the sight, very complicates the accurate throw of a spear in the head of the animal. It is very difficult to calculate the distance and angle of attack.
7. Building objects. there is no way to take the camera or look from above when placing the object.
There are very few construction projects.

Of the pros:
1. The atmosphere of the game.
2. Graphics
3. Support developers with fixes and updates.

800 rubles at the moment is not worth this game, but I'm afraid that in a month it will be even more expensive.
The potential of the game has, and it is clear that the developer is refining it.
So far, it's alpha, 0.1.1.0 so the game still has everything ahead of it.

i
insel260 27.09.20

Leons99
Today hunted, needed leather for crafting. I hooked a deer, a spear stuck in the back or ribs (somewhere in the middle), but the deer could not run away, somehow hobbled in the opposite direction from me. And while I was distracted by the boars, the deer died a few tens of meters from where I put my stake in it ^_^.

in general a faint semblance of green hell with a very empty world
Comparing the early alpha with the game already released and finished is mega-perseverance!

H
Hunter-Hanter 27.09.20

insel260
CyberVit
Leons99
barbarian
xSaimanx
klim_b2
semnulete
Fatrus
Spitfire_old
Gera95
SergeiEgorov
Thanks for the info

x
xSaimanx 29.09.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
4. The cutting of the tree occurs at a certain place of the trunk. Where to put the stumps? Several hectares of forest have turned into stump plantations. Everywhere you look, there's stumps everywhere.
They grow up in the same places in a couple of years.

A
AlexeyMC 29.09.20

Is there your engine or from The Kingdams Cam? It looks very similar.

R
Redrisk 04.10.20

Hunter Hunter
There is a pirate, but given the regularity of patches, it is much easier to buy in the steam and does not steam with updates.

R
Redrisk 04.10.20

AlexeyMC
UE4

R
Redrisk 04.10.20

Leons99
There are enough stones. Both on the ground (look back in winter) and when mining with a pickaxe.

R
Redrisk 04.10.20

CyberVit
And the chicken coop.

H
Hunter-Hanter 04.10.20

Redrisk
Yes, it's better to buy a face

O
Oleg 78-2020 04.10.20

The game liked, for early access is not bad.
The map is small by my standards.

There is not enough information on the screen: weight, time and time of day.
It's too dark at night! - sleep scary, suddenly the character will not wake up:)

In the houses of light there is no (medieval) not counting the fire with a boiler - I do not know how medieval firefighters would react to it.

L
Leons99 07.10.20

Redrisk
if b. for half a day of the game only 10 found. maybe a new version and all that. because I've long ago abandoned the game as just unplayable

K
Koluchiy83 07.10.20

Leons99
Their tons, look along the banks of rivers and streams, well, or pickaxe in the hands and in the mine, clusters of stones better not dig, profit minuscule, only a pickaxe tub, build a house of stone miner at the clusters of stones (those who pick only) and place in the warehouse you will not have)
In 0.1.1.5 quite all playable, played already 50 hours, I think to buy.

L
Leshiy116rus 07.10.20

meaning game type to build their buildings all sorts of recruit people and all? ) well, that they work, etc.) the whole game? )

O
Oleg 78-2020 09.10.20

Lechy116rus
and you built a house, cut down a tree, and raised an heir to ;)
-------------
Tell me how to pass the task "Taxes of Theobolt" - the aunt asks for 3 iron arrows but does not want to take them.

L
Leshiy116rus 09.10.20

Oleg 78-2020
Seriously. That's the whole point of the game? )) the task may not pass because of the Russifier. Did you put a rusik? ))