3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 27.09.20 08:43 pm

Flulinka

Previous theme
267 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 27.09.20

/c cleanfloodilka

.Chiken 27.09.20

DROP TABLE floodilka
CREATE TABLE floodilka

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

. Chiken
Lunersun
Spoiler Like there's a lot of you here today. :)

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoiler "Linersun" from today, entrusted with the "Nuclear" suitcase.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoiler1 minutes ago - on one of the FORUMS OF PG, read and evaluated Comments. And then suddenly and belatedly in the bottom right corner of the screen - there were more than a hundred red messages that I adored and that the PG Server went for a smoke break. I don't really mind - let him go, but why more than a hundred red messages with a warning? Once I've read - and then see not to forget, probably?
In short - on PG I was not bored today. Good luck.

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
Change the provider.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
SpoilerEvery was - change the record, or babina (what's there you)...
In the message black on red was written - about the SERVER PG, so do not touch my provider - come up with something "new" (the provider is already very often - you used, and most importantly, it is here well, no side will not help).
Server let's rest more often - ato driven "poor man" ...

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
Your provider changes packages on the fly. Change.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoiler I'm your provider - not a drop of interest ...
Tell me better when at last - the PG server will work without interruptions and will not constantly pop up your favorite red messages with warnings? It's much more interesting ...
About their providers - you can not write to me anymore, and about the SERVER PG, write me all in detail - this topic, I think - I am not one interested ... Waiting...

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
I'm doing well.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
SpoilerVery - I believe, but why the PG Server quite often - goes for a smoke break?
I sit, waiting for him to "earn" and read endless, red messages with warnings, written by the same text - there would be different messages, still wherever went - and the same, you understand - as written earlier - it is for them I remove bonuses - although I have nothing to do with the server PG ...

Okay - write how you have the weather at the moment (I wonder what you have around on the street)? Hidden you are ours.

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
I've got the sun.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoilerped you - I had earlier in the summer the sun was setting at nine in the evening, and now at eight in the evening it is getting dark and very fast. It's going to be dark in eight hours, like you're doing now (time difference).

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
Spoiler
SpoilerTo there's nothing qgt;

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
SpoilerNe when and no one - do not write empty Comments in Spoilers (take an example and do not take my time, it is now on the weight of gold - very sore foot on the left foot, have to process ointment, the whole foot - to relieve most of the pain - and you)...

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
Spoiler I forgot to write again

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
SpoilerPei for the night "Kefir" - not to forget ...

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoilers.
What's your "Linersun" - now the weather?

L
Lunersun 27.09.20

Emris_ua
I've got the sunshine.

E
Emris_ua 27.09.20

Lunersun
Spoiler Hour ago, the sun has already reached the windowsill and slowly leaves the room. While the whole window sill is shining - but soon the sun will disappear from sight in my room ...
Did you even have any rain today?