3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelShlemming 27.09.20 08:44 pm

What is your last passed game? v. 8

Spellbound! Genre - Schmap (Shoot'em up)
200 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 30.12.20

Recently I have played only 2 games, even probably only 2 games for the whole year ... Passed the Watch Dogs Legion, but it was through force AND Cyberpunk 2077, but with him it even turned out to be somehow more interesting. I’ll probably even say this, I was waiting for Watch Dogs Legion, but they somehow put more bet on AS Valhalla, but AS for me, starting with Orangeings, is no longer AS and was planning to take only Dogs from Yubisoft. But there are such hackneyed themes, I have already seen all this in films and games many times, thereby guessing a lot. Cyberpunk also, let's say, guessed right, but in places. The rules are somewhat different there, everything works differently. I don’t know how to say it, I just don’t want spoilers somehow, although 18 days have passed ... Okay, fig with him, but now I even have something to play somehow. For me, the rules and games of different years, but I can no longer go through 2 or even 10 laps of the same games (I already know everything and am not interested). I am drowning more precisely for online, but online is still tight for me. I have friends and acquaintances ... let's say, homeless people and even g * eaters. A shooter is their cop, valorant, etc ... free games are salvation for them, because you can play for free, but only there are ass * ki (oh, smart people) who pour in 10 thousand rubles and I don't respect. For everyone, normal games are popular games, but for me with philosophy, with soul, with meaning and interesting gameplay to me. This is not my planet ... where can I get down to people like me? For everyone, normal games are popular games, but for me with philosophy, with soul, with meaning and interesting gameplay to me. This is not my planet ... where can I get down to people like me? For everyone, normal games are popular games, but for me with philosophy, with soul, with meaning and interesting gameplay to me. This is not my planet ... where can I go to people like me?

F
FallenGhost 30.12.20

A
Anderby 30.12.20

Super Mario Galaxy as part of the Super Mario 3D All-Stars compilation on NS. 200%.

The game is a legend. It is very likely that the heir to Super Mario 128. Frenzied levels, insane mechanics that work, no one except Nintendo could even do that. Mario returned to basic capabilities again, but this only emphasizes a clear balance of the entire gameplay, just like in SM64, all movements are an endless dance. The graphics, of course, are again at their best, everything looks especially beautiful in the port, without a gram of restrictions. The levels are a crazy jumble of everything, plastered on a space theme. Game design is just a peak, unlike the same SM64, here you can almost never fly over the edge of the level, gravity. This time they don't even collect coins, there is almost no despondency. Almost because to open 121 stars, the game requires you to complete it twice, the second time - for Luigi. But in this masterpiece, even the second playthrough is not a burden. The plot is epic and, which is very interesting, in some way shows the cosmology of the Super Mario setting. Lore is terrifying and at the same time perfectly fits everything that came before - Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach are transcendental entities that can survive a fall into a black hole, for which there are practically no restrictions like the speed of light. They create the rules themselves and play by them. Space-related terms like galaxies, planets and comets are wildly mixed up and amuse me, who is fond of astronomy. Compared to SM64 and especially Sunshine, the game does not feel like an experiment for a new console, it is a well-defined project that stands firmly on its feet. But it is much, much larger than the SM64 and it can even get tiring. Luigi, Bowser, Peach are transcendental entities that can survive falling into a black hole, for which there are practically no restrictions like the speed of light. They create the rules themselves and play by them. Space-related terms like galaxies, planets and comets are wildly mixed up and amuse me with a passion for astronomy. Compared to the SM64 and especially Sunshine, the game does not feel like an experiment for a new console, it is a well-defined project that stands firmly on its feet. But it is much, much larger than the SM64 and it can even get tiring. Luigi, Bowser, Peach are transcendental entities that can survive falling into a black hole, for which there are practically no restrictions like the speed of light. They create the rules themselves and play by them. Space-related terms like galaxies, planets and comets are wildly mixed up and amuse me, who is fond of astronomy. Compared to the SM64 and especially Sunshine, the game does not feel like an experiment for a new console, it is a well-defined project that stands firmly on its feet. But it is much, much larger than the SM64, and it can even get tiring. addicted to astronomy, amused. Compared to SM64 and especially Sunshine, the game does not feel like an experiment for a new console, it is a well-defined project that stands firmly on its feet. But it is much, much larger than the SM64 and it can even get tiring. addicted to astronomy, amused. Compared to the SM64 and especially Sunshine, the game does not feel like an experiment for a new console, it is a well-defined project that stands firmly on its feet. But it is much, much larger than the SM64, and it can even get tiring.
Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games ever made.
The port is decent, while still playing the original on the Wii, I thought how they would port the game, with its aiming mechanics on the screen. Nintendo allowed everything to be simple - in portable mode, a touchscreen is used, the game turns into such a hybrid of a regular game and a game for a tablet (with some notes of Nintendo 3DS), and in TV mode everything is the same, only the controller gyroscope is used (which feels worse than on the Wii, there was no need for calibration, there was just a sensor). In all other respects, the port is ordinary - there are no restrictions, everything is clear, beautiful. The icons are old, the letters have been brought to the menu.
Spoiler

A
Anderby 30.12.20

Marvel's Spider-Man on PS4.

Two games connect my story with Spiderman - Spider-Man, which I played even before the release of the first film, and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro for PlayStation. So I had some interest in SM2018.
Controversial game. The technical execution, the city and the gameplay in general are excellent. The fight is simple and annoying. Story missions are good, but diluted with a dull endless grind. There are a lot of empty battles, 5x4x9 = 180 encounters very similar to each other. Plus similar base cleanups. Collectors. I am not saying anything about those that are marked on the map - there are not many of them, at least they warn about them. But at the end of the game, it turns out that: many sights for the photo are not marked on the map, they must be searched manually, the game has newspapers that need to be collected during the plot (accordingly, they are easy to miss, especially if you do not know about their existence). The drone challenges are simply unbearable. Secondary tasks are secondary, the hero just knows how to do not so many things - "swing" around the city, beat muzzles and play mini-games (very dull). The setting is good - for once, postmodern - the game does not tell about the formation of the hero, but begins many years later. In fact, over 60 years of existence, everyone probably already knows in general terms the story of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mr. Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. for 60 years of existence, probably everyone already knows in general terms the story of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mister Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. for 60 years of existence, probably everyone already knows in general terms the story of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mister Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role.
A verified game, but suffering from its own weight. The big name does not let you deviate from the annoying canons even one step and obliges to make the game: 1) simple and accessible for light fans, 2) filled with unbearable grind up to the ears for hardcore fans. This, in fact, is the downside. It's a marker simulator again. I even dropped the DLC, when I saw that they added more crimes and challenges there.

P
Pecos_Bill 30.12.20

As far as I remember, during this time passed:
Silent Hill to a good ending, where he saved all
Risen 2 Dark Waters this time for the Inquisition of
Assassin's creed Liberation so and so

G
Garry3Fingers 30.12.20

Persona 5 Royal.
From platinum, you only need to take a couple of steps to the left to get it. Also, the vanilla five is no longer needed. There is almost no point in playing it. The game was visually tightened up. They gave more free time, which allows you to see more vanilla content and new ones without guides. They added something new to each boss of the fight, added more elements of mechanics to them. Vulnerabilities, control, technical damage, as well as battle passes fall into one chain. The fighting became smoother, even more graceful, I would say. In terms of difficulty, the game is now even easier. But this is a plus, grinding becomes a choice at will.
The new confidants and one modified old one are, of course, highlighted. The whole new act, plus the new scenes in the previous arcs, are tied to them. The theme is different from the main game, although in general in the spirit of the series. And the more interesting part of the vanilla events. Another new final boss is more epic out.
Added mementos pumping makes it less dull. Money and experience get faster to farm without any exploits. It became easier to download social skills, therefore more time appeared for more interesting activities. Playing billiards is just a quest. Darts does not offer anything new. The den of thieves, a new location, contains real platinum, simultaneously opening up access to art, soundtrack, and so on.
The game, in general, has become better. What I don't like the most is the duration, as it eventually starts to get boring little by little. What in TV shows, what in games you need to slow down during. Yes, I wonder what's next, but fatigue appears. I haven't played one long game in which everything worked like the first 30 hours until the credits, when the counter exceeded 150 hours.
9 out of 10

E
Emris_ua 01.01.21

Gothic Diccuric (2001).
Spoiler

A
Anderby 01.01.21

Doom Eternal on NS. one hundred%.

Spoiler

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Last Completed RDR 2 Game

M
MelShlemming 05.01.21

Penumbra: Overture

F
Fobi 05.01.21

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

F
FallenGhost 05.01.21

S
SlavaSonic 05.01.21

Turok
To the series of games of the Turks does not matter. If you perceive the game as a separate game, then, in principle, it is possible to play, but it is far from a masterpiece. First, there is no terrain map in the game. And fighting off the dinosaurs, you just start running in circles. Secondly, just like a Rambo with one bow and a knife against the entire Soviet army, so here the most effective weapon against most dinosaurs is a knife. Summing up the plot, it's safe to say that this is not the strongest part of the game. One-time pass.

F
Fobi 07.01.21

Hollow Knight
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm

D
Damned_Soul 12.01.21

Terminator: Resistance and Assassin's Creed Unity

W
Warrior of Morgoth 12.01.21

The legend of heroes trails in the sky

K
KingBaby 15.01.21

rdr2

F
FallenGhost 26.01.21

E
Emris_ua 26.01.21

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Winter Assault
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Dark Crusade
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Soulstorm

r
requiemmm 26.01.21

DAEMON X MACHINA. Singles campaign. Well, what can I say, arcade battles on robots here are fun, missions "for a change" also bring some variety, customization is interesting, robots are cute, in a classic anime style, but here's the plot part ... you are thrown on the map for the 50th time, you for a hundred years you have been sawing a very fat bot, then it becomes invulnerable, pushes a long speech, invulnerability decreases, then time stops, at the moment when its HP drops to zero, you watch a video where someone else kills it, time starts again, you are standing over his broken robot not at all where he was in the video. And so many times. If the mission cannot overwhelm the enemy, then it cannot be overwhelmed, HP below 5% does not fall. A long, divided into phases, the final battle is passed by calling with two swords, all the way, it is pointless to try to shoot, the boss has a lot more guns and hp. Well, Griff's delirium between the chapters and in the dialogues towards the end starts just to enrage, well at least you can skip it.
I would say 7/10.