3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost Hunter 27.09.20 08:56 pm

Girl or computer?

What about the girl? Only sex and everything
The detectors.
Burn the Devil's Presbyterian! The cursed hand!
173 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

Gamasutra

He fell off his chair.
Put it in the annals!!!!
(Still under the table)

S
Svetlanka1420 27.09.20

You can live without a computer. But without the girl?... Doubtful. )) The roof will eat sooner or later)) And still pixel pictures behind the glass - will not help))

L
Lunh 27.09.20

You don't have to. Get yourself Messenger, and find a couple of decent, serious people with whom it is interesting to communicate. That's what I do.

The funny thing is, I don't need it either. At the computer I rest and from people for the most part too.

But people like me, lonely computer souls, sometimes go in there and we find each other.

Apparently I'm not a lonely computer soul. I don't need to communicate with a big spoon, but vice versa.
All the same needs, probably, all people are different.

D
Dzhey Gastovski 27.09.20

yes, the girls in the trad merged the great and mighty "computer" on all articles)).

r
requiemmm 27.09.20

Chia. It just begs.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 27.09.20

Svetlanka1420
that's right!

r
r76iiiiiiii 27.09.20

I choose a female.

M
Mimoprohodyaschiy 27.09.20

In fact, you can not refuse from any of this, it is so different phenomena that they do not even intersect with each other. In particular, the girl should be in the kitchen, she is absolutely irreplaceable, but the computer in the kitchen is not needed. In the rooms all the opposite, the computer is necessary for both work and entertainment, and the girl there will only interfere

a
atmaROZ 27.09.20

I read out the dialogue of the Lunh and Threat to Society so much that it actually begs the opinion about
symbiosis of both for balance, if by subju.
And who so wildly stretched the page, and most importantly -CHEM (?) Is everyone like that?

P
Podzigatel 27.09.20

MISTER, no woman can be replaced by a living woman. He won't eat, he doesn't eat children. A under the table during the game!? Tried, honestly interferes with play:)
With women TV is impossible to watch-Fact, but with them fun and other activities besides full. But you can't go to the sauna with a computer.

N
Normandy4444 27.09.20

AtmaRO.
A kind of "Sanya Silent" with his emoticons...

M
Mimoprohodyaschiy 27.09.20

Sanya Silent stretched his DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...

a
atmaROZ 27.09.20

Normandy4444
I'm going to roll up, let him make my last wish)

A
Alex Side 27.09.20

Without anything with a girl much more interesting than with a computer.

B
Biopsih 27.09.20

Threat to Society
You just have to argue... But you know, about the fact that the girl is silent in the chat - here you are right ...

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.09.20

Oh!!! The schoolboy grabs the katana!!! I'm fighting!!!!! Terrible!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to dig my own kalash.

G
Gervant 27.09.20

Ble... Tell me, do I think that under the larva Threat to Society hides a cunning, sweaty, mustachioed ashot?

B
Burnoutman 27.09.20

Lunh
26.09.11 17:55 It is not noticeable if you would not be nauseous you would not sit here, and would go, for example, with friends in the pool hall or hunting on the weekend, to the computer would approach only under pressure, because in it again that there was broken. So, as Stanislavsky says, "I don't believe it."

It turns out that if a person left a message on the forum, he's a nerd who doesn't go anywhere? :) Strange logic.

G
Gauguin 27.09.20

98% of girls are the most boring creatures- The Truth of the Bro! It's much more interesting for a man to communicate with a man. There are, of course, interesting girls, but this is a rare case. Now about food: We are able to cook our own food (unless we are oblique, crooked, lame, etc.)

B
Burnoutman 27.09.20

Jack Carver.
Now about food: We are able to cook our own food (unless we are oblique, crooked, lame, etc.)

Are you going to give birth to children yourself?