3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fishgrinder 27.09.20 09:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Ghost of Tsushima)

Gentlemen, share your impressions, who played?

How is the quality? Is it worth buying the game at the start or is it better to wait for discounts?

Please don't spoilers of the plot!
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevJam3 27.09.20

It's a good game. Atmospheric, beautiful. As for the plot and dialogues, some say that pathetic, but the way of the samurai is such, honor and courage. Everything is as it should be, watching the game is interesting. The fighting is interesting, it is pleasant to explore the world. Good game at 8/10

U
Uillis 27.09.20

Game top, pass with interest. The fighting and atmosphere of medieval Japan come in.

S
Sobeck 27.09.20

The game, as expected just a topman, today began to take place. On the metacritics, by the way, evaluate users-8.9. Which is also the figure

e
erkins007 27.09.20

It's just fire. Good action with a good plot, a lot of extras and activities in a very beautiful open world with a great action.
Yes, the gameplay is really nothing new, but this "old" is just wonderfully done

S
Sedona 27.09.20

Buy boldly, the game is great, especially with Japanese voice acting. Leave the subtitles and go. Many people say that Assassins Creed is similar, but it is not. Beautiful graphics, physics, combat and plot, all just top. In a word ,Play! You won't regret it.

R
Rigel star 27.09.20

Who played tell whether there is a fast-paced monotony on the likeness as in the last Star Wars with the redhead ?.

A
AlfaSpy 27.09.20

Assassin, in Japan. Everything is similar to the last series of Origins and Odyssey, you go wet mongols and robbers, clean their outposts, well outposts compared to Assassin here much less. On the map fog of war, which is very difficult to clean, it is necessary to walk constantly in the clothes of the traveler (30% to the radius of the fog), but it is 1 mm on the map. Basically nothing... We have to get through.

p.s. Tell me who pre-ordered what gives the talisman the Grace of Hachiman? I don't like digital, but stilboxes don't sell yet.

p
plumbumhfjjik 27.09.20

The game is not bad, but no more, the main thing is not clear how such a game had to do a whole console generation, because no graphics or some kind of breakthrough there is not

d
durrenmatt1986 27.09.20

The game is alas average. The fight liked, the environment is amazing, but damn the whole game - solid, fight after fight. What is the point of an open world then? In the DDR2 in addition to the main story has always been something to do ... these are a variety of random events (in Tsushima random event - always a fight with the Mongols and someone to release), poker, hunting animals - you can list for a long time. Even in the corridor anchartede there was always a variety of gameplay so that the player did not get bored. And here, even in spite of the cool fight - a constant ruby tires (To compose poems, to run after a fox, to swim in the pond fun first time 10 - then do not want.

4example 27.09.20

I'm eight o'clock. And I'll tell you what.
I'll start with the moments that cause some discomfort or quibble. This animation of parkour, climbing a mountain or a ledge, the hero is not felt by a person weighing 70-80 kg, rather plastic, light, live toy; and the casting animation (bear or shield kick) seems to be happening with some delay. Looks a little cheap. Well, there are not enough of course activities in the open world (just patrols, hostage-taking, and bear attack, still a caravan with resources and slaves) and a little more wild animals, but the world does not seem quite static, to immerse yourself, and to believe that this is not a game, after all, it is possible.
I can't say anything about the plot, but I don't have much hope, because I don't know what you can think of here, maybe they can surprise. But the additional tasks come across even nothing. Not science fiction, but quite interesting.
And now praise the game:
The design and style are made at such a level that you even forget that the console came out with an outdated iron. Yes, there are enough low textures, on the rocks especially, but thanks to the artists, they deftly look to other places.
All favorite outposts, pass quickly, do not strain, 30% have their story in one sentence, told by locals who escaped, or gave a tip to an important object of the Mongols. The reception is good, you understand that the Mongols actually came there and settled, having sought out the villagers, not felt ctrl'c and ctrl'v. That is, like, and an outpost for a tick, and like so-and-so in reality it was.
The second point is why the outpost is released into high. it's a combat system. Improved watman style. If you're watching before you buy game videos with a fighter and it seems to you slow, no. You have to feel it. You're sitting really focused, with these different racks, parryings and swirls, there's still some archers scurrying. Everything happens quickly. Enemies do not attack one by one. And God forbid you accidentally go down the pace, you will lie face in the ground, not even the average level of difficulty. But if you play with a stone face without mistakes, then yes, the game may seem easy. But who is not wrong with us?
Exploring the open world is done interestingly, especially fox snau. Birds will lead to quests or other interesting places.
Well, summing up, I can say, the game is not without flaws, in some places it seems unstretched to the quality of AAA, at the same time in other places very well made. However, you can see what was done with the soul. I would compare it with Days gone, a good, such a game that will not surprise you, but will leave a very pleasant impression.

S
Sorento NSK 27.09.20

AlfaSpy
Talisman's Mercy - Killing enemies is insignificant. Health

C
Chuvak90 27.09.20

Who played, write off the plot. The same G as all assassins - go kill one, then another, grab the outpost, kill the third ... Or are there interesting plot twists, unexpected moments? for me just the plot is the main thing in games.

S
Sorento NSK 27.09.20

Dude90
Until you play, you won't understand. Opinions about the game are many and different. You personally have to choose for yourself whether you liked it or not.

A
AlfaSpy 27.09.20

Sorento NSK
Thank you for not taking the digital deluxe. Better opening fog is 20% done.

A
AlfaSpy 27.09.20

Dude90
Like the last two Assassins, the questions on the map are basic and additional tasks. but much less than in the odyssey. The weapon of the main katana which you modify, as well as two bows that take on the plot, armor is also taken on the plot, on the fight, archer, stealth and they just modify. heaps of weapons and armor as in the Assassins is not. instead, a bunch of different coloring books for armor. Probably because of the reduced significant number of questions, and the additional tasks compared to the odyssey, is not so annoying. Agree with the author someone above wrote that a whole generation of the past while the game was made, it is exactly behind all the niches that could be shoved, the same witch is much better.

N
Norm112 27.09.20

Two words - boredom is mortal.

T
Tennessee73 27.09.20

It's been two days. According to the main story - Taco and took a bow. All. I don't want to be in a hurry. I carry on the island, out, swing gear, admire the views, pass the side. It doesn't get boring at all. Management is excellent, the lack of target lock does not interfere. I like the fighting. Very good game. Compared to the stuffy of Kojima, which I passed creaking my teeth, a breath of fresh air. Fans of piu-pi, fans of witch and flipper of the mustache do not recommend to play. Those who went to the DDR will come. Verdict - Solid 9. Technical performance - prefix Pro, mode on graphon, TV Bravia 4K by 55 inches. Strange drawdowns in some catscenes. Everything else is smooth and beautiful. Noise level - on my console with custom plate and thermal pads quietly rustling

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.09.20

Played for four hours, so far interesting, but not that much.
Cons: Missing some torch, in the dark in the rooms almost nothing is visible.
A debit management layout. You could assign hits to R1/R2, but here the bumps on the square and triangle, which does not allow you to strike and rotate the camera at the same time, and opponents often get closer to the screen than the character or behind the scenes, - uncomfortable angles because of the environment.

S
Star-yy 27.09.20

I all like high.
Time in the game flies unnoticed
Fighting fire
Contemplation of the full running of beauty and setting plunge well
On quests, too, all norms without inflection of the over-crossing but quite the norm
the only series of quests that I have not understood (I am still in the first part of the island) is about straw hats mercenaries:

spoilerwhen they themselves to devour could not muddy not ) I do not understand .... around the deer pile all over... and they starve to death.... The Mongols took everything from them. here is this quest I did not understand the logic at all or they eat some special food these ronins?)

d
danilez00001 27.09.20

Star
Japanese meat is not particularly eaten