3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 27.09.20 09:03 pm

Discussion of optimization (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Well, how do you optimize?)
Article here: https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/horizon-zero-dawn-test-gpu-cpu

I think a lot of people expected the same level as Death Stranding, but in fact it's more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, though there was more emphasis on interest, and here's the map.

213 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jimm85 27.09.20

I have a see-off RX580 8GB, percent : I5 9600 k
, RAM 32 giga and not a single glitch, relegation, lag, the game stands on SSD sash type m2, Viper 500GB, settings ultra high.Pirate :) So most likely it's in HDD who stands on such and lays.

j
jax baron 27.09.20

At the bottom on the left, where the jungle is there, you can feel the optimization of the developers, so keep the boys.

B
Bigalex78 27.09.20

The system in the profile, stable 60 FPS, with vertical, stands on sd m.2 Friezes no at all,So put the game on the sd and will be you happiness.

i
iMelnikoff92 27.09.20

Bigalex78
Profile system, no 60 fps in kneading

B
Bigalex78 27.09.20

iMelnikoff92
Storyteller

r
ridvannavdir4 27.09.20

Found a way to improve optimization. I have i3 4170 gtx1060 3gb. The percentage was weak, the drawdowns were good, 35 to 15 fps. It was very difficult to play, the percentage was loaded at 100 percent, the 40% vidyukha and galloped. To remove the load of such on the percent. You need to twist the CPU frequency settings a little bit and see what happens. To start the power control rig, we press the Win'R keys and run the powercfg.cpl command. In the open window, choose the current power scheme, click the link,setting up the power scheme, and choose, Change the additional power options. The processor's frequency is responsible for the Minimum State of the Processor and the Maximum State of the Processor. We put the minimum value at 75%, and the maximum by 85 or 90%.. This will prevent the processor from loading on a weave. There's another setting that's responsible for the frequency of the processor. By default it is hidden and in order to see it, FIRST to the registry. find the Attributes option and change its value to 2.
After that, the settings will appear in the "Maximum Frequency CPU" option
And there we set the value 200 hours less than the maximum. After all these manipulations the game began to go much better 45-35 fps. Frieze drawdown is, but not as before.

r
ridvannavdir4 27.09.20

b
bushmaster 27.09.20

Joker1917
Bro, it's time for you to change the iron at all)

r
ridvannavdir4 27.09.20

I have more registry files that need to be added to the registry, to make a merger. I don't know how to download the archive here.

r
ridvannavdir4 27.09.20

i
iMelnikoff92 27.09.20

Bigalex78
Do you think you're a smart guy?

A
Antisovenok12 27.09.20

Friezes in the beginning wildly strain, and so in general not bad (not counting the snow which is static on the PC, and hair that is not sharpened under 30 frames)I play on the hard drive, probably that's why such friezes

z
zetram 27.09.20

Antisovenok12
Don't worry about my ssd m2 frisit, everyone's waiting for a patch

S
SkrepcheZaVR 27.09.20

On the RX 570 with the last driver, the characters are not drawn! Just rags hang! Texture maps are not loaded. Karoche CROD!! Maybe the old driver has a normal rate? What can I do?

M
Misterix30 27.09.20

Antisovenok12
Yes, stood at first on HDD and at the beginning of the test at the game straight friezes wild went, drawing textures, buildings, slung on SSD and everything drawn became instantly, but sometimes still microfreezes slip through

G
Goger-tatar 27.09.20

RTX 2060, i5-9600K, 16 GB RAM. Fullhd. The game stands on HDD. At first, I was. The initial cut-scene was monstrously frizil in the first seconds of 15, and then sometimes undercut. Benchmark at the first launch on high (!) gave places nightmarish frame and frizil, textures loaded right before the eyes. When you start the cut scene, it appears normally. Benchmark on ultras gave about 56 FPS and occasionally microfreezes, textures displayed as soon as necessary. In the course of the game the same 56 FPS without friezes. I was expecting the worst.
Yes, I'm the deer who could not resist, despite the streams of faeces, to risk to buy the game for a full price, albeit with a small discount in the gabistor.

s
sevapva 27.09.20

Got out of the cave fps until the 50' setting maximum. 3.5k picture so-so.
repeats the story with rdr2 someone flying someone does not.

S
Stenka 27.09.20

Is it normal that on the i5 4460 process the game is a frisit and a 100% filter? This percentage in the recommended is the same worth why it does not pull? Because of this, vidyuz works at 50-60% of everything.

M
McON 27.09.20

I'm amazed at people who have a great computer configuration today and who complain that they have a game of "frisite", but not only this one.
Go to the website "hataba" and read comments on any game where people measure their..... configurations, and here it happens in every second message.
That's just for some reason problems arise exactly those who have almost perfect systems, and those who have systems modest by modern standards - everything is normal and I am among them.
It's like "the right to buy, and the ride is not bought."
Now that you've read my message, you can throw slippers at me and it'll only confirm that I'm right.

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

McON
The port is objectively crooked - it's a fact. Even the 2080 ti doesn't pull a rather mediocre ferusigen graphion into 4k 60 fps. It's a failure. At the same time and in 4k I do not see any vou effect of technology, quality of textures, detail of the environment, etc., the quality of the picture is not comparable to how much the game loads the graphics card.