3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FRANKizz 27.09.20 09:09 pm

Curvature of space or what is it? (Death Stranding)

Unfortunately I didn't have time to record it on video. But if I can.
I noticed a strange thing for the first time in 200 hours. I drove from the Old Courier through Hartman (on the right side of the lake) to the Mountain Knot, in the mountains passed through the territory of the creatures. In front of me about 20 meters there was a spherical in turned my own reflection and from it there was something similar to lightning (?). By the way, it reminded me a lot of the moments when Sam sucks on the shore to Cliff. Has anyone ever had something like this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

FRANKizz
If on the PC version - most likely just a bugulin)

F
FRANKizz 27.09.20

Kwasililic
more like a Kojim's secret of some kind, and having downloaded the save up to this point, drove through the same place - nothing happened

F
FRANKizz 04.10.20

Kwasililic
THAT'S IT! Right

F
FRANKizz 04.10.20

Later there was still the same shit and yes, there really was my reflection, because at the moment I was in a red suit, and in this distortion in I saw exactly the red suit and boxes on the back

K
Kvasilich 04.10.20

FRANKizz
What you have shown is grandiose, you as an eyewitness do not have a price! If I were you, I'd sit down for my doctoral thesis! (c) Shurik
I've never seen anything like it in 100 hours. Isn't there an hour of critters in that place? Perhaps this is how the death of another player at the battle with the boss ... But that's not accurate)

F
FRANKizz 04.10.20

Kwasililic
And in general, yes, it is interesting what you asked. The first case was, as I said, on the other side of Lake Hartman and there really were critters. The second time was when I flew towards the Capital Knot, but I flew on the edge, as on a screen, and there are creatures, in the opposite was the same thing that I filmed, and after all this I flew through the zone of critters, behind which is the plain and the Port Knot. I thought the same thing today.
The assumption of the death of other players is interesting, but I saw there a distorted reflection of SAM, even specially dressed in red, I saw Sam in red. Can't it be such a coincidence that some player in a red suit died here? You can't see anything on the gif, but, again, a distorted image of what's around, or how else to say it? Sam's not there.
And, unfortunately, somehow it is not possible to study it any longer, it is not possible to run too. And if this appears, then for a second and a half, two, barely have time to understand that there is something there, you have time to catch a glimpse, as immediately disappears :(
At the same time I spent 100 hours on the first passage, never seen anything like it, although constantly something was dragged somewhere, climbed everywhere, considered everything. I've never seen it.
On the second suddenly began to appear, while I did not change anything, walked on the rolled up, just put the complexity on "very difficult", but I am 100% sure that this is not the factor that affects this.
There is one assumption, but it is controversial. I have a steam version and I have Half-Life content, maybe it has something to do with the content? This would easily be refuted by the owner of the EGS version or some other, if any.

S
Sumerk 27.10.20

And whoever meets in the snowy mountains, the creature, but not gray, and pure gold. Let's say it's holy?

Z
Zombieller 27.10.20

Also once saw such, at that place found an ordinary box with a consumable)

N
Neozoness 02.12.20

Sumerk
yes, the Master wrote about this type of creature that you can't kill her with a hematic grenade. Then, when the chiral cartridges appear to roll it at once or you can try to trim the umbilical cord