3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Lipich 27.09.20 09:10 pm

A couple of little tricks... Well, or abuz for nerds. (Wasteland 3)

1. Radiation exposure sometimes gives good effects (10% chance of crit, 4 armor, 0.5 to movement, etc.). Therefore, we stock up on first aid kits, and roll to the Bunker army of monsters (there will be honed), the zone with radiation a little higher ... Save/Boat - Patience.
2. Abusim trainer). Take each fighter 3-5 skill trainer. We find the right tummy, tame, return to the base, remove the fighter from the group, take back ---' tummy leaves, and the bonus from it remains. Take another tummy tuck and repeat. As a result, a fighter without small ever-interfering and fast-breathing animals, but with effects from them. P.S. : You can take on the 5 level of the skill perk on doubling the bonuses from animals.
3. At the beginning of the game you can get a decent weapon (6-9 shooting range). Save 6-7k of money. From caravan Arapahoe we go west to the bridge. In this place (right in front of the bridge) with a probability of 15-20% there is a trader with a good clothes for sale... Save/Boat - Patience. P.S.: I advise you to make a save on the Arapahoe Caravan)
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Lipich 27.09.20

The place of the merchant's appearance

A

Persian with radiation abuz and trainer

z
zudmitt 27.09.20

Only after the aboza with radiation, do not be treated by doctors, all the effects will disappear.

l
levlexa 27.09.20

Does a watermelon with animals look more like a bug?

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

Ten times I went to this point !!! The merchant didn't show up for the meeting!!!

A

dizz2010
The first time he was found at this place, but there was little money with him. That's why I downloaded the early preservation, went to the base, created a tradesmen, sold all the junk.
After, having survived in front of the Caravan Arapahoe - went to the role of the merchant ... appeared once on the 6th (I don't remember exactly).

A

dizz2010
And if you've met this merchant, you won't find him a second time.

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

Thank you!

s
slayzzz 27.09.20

More often than not this trader appears much lower in the radiation. When testing a skill can heal everyone. a set of guns and modifications will probably generate at the very beginning of the game. several times tried to buy from him - the set is always one.

s
slayzzz 27.09.20

With the trainer - the norm theme. that's just with the first two fighters did not manage to do so. Maybe a bug. if you remove them and take back - the parameters are reset, and points "minus 7" - do nothing. so only four made 5-6 beasts.
Update. The chip with the tracker only works until Yuma. I went there, everything dropped.

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

After installing version 1.1.0, all my chestna effects of radiation and training flew off! I cry bitterly!))))

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

Do not install a cyborg control module until Wolf's quest is completed to search for synths, otherwise he won't give out a secret skills book.

s
sobr21 27.09.20

You've been
And I sinta let the wolf offended, and left, met him in the yuma district and killed, and the book standing who he gives?

S
Suneku 27.09.20

Alexander Lipich wrote:
As a result, a fighter without small perpetual and fast-breathing animals
I use animals and summoned units as chumps to waste OD opponents. On the penultimate difficulty is quite a playable tactic))

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

sobr21
The skill from it gives you a krit.

s
sobr21 27.09.20

Suneku
I don't know how many animals have odes, but the cat is going to run to the enemy, critique 300,500 times it, and run up to the next.

S
Suneku 27.09.20

sobr21
similarly, only with a honey-eater, which had 3KJ hp and a ton of damage, he also tanked me and supertank patriarch)))