3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 25.10.19 03:26 am

Fans of a freebie. (Metro Exodus)

What I want to say to those who downloaded the game from torrents.
Those freezes, lags and unresponsiveness body and prosedanie FPS out of the blue - the result of the curve hacking the game and repackaging of its resources.

I this rocked, I play almost at max settings (I only removed the special lapalco because I do not see in it sense), but when attempting to change settings (and just wanted) - playing on the dead Vistula, so much so that I had to restart the comp from the button.

And a single rap sheet is not solved.

In the end, we got it anyway....And Oh wow - no lag, does not SAG, when you change the video settings, the game does not hang tightly!

The result is - most of all troubles with playing this shitty Repack.
Quality is not present, so either buy the game for the loot, or wait a year, maybe one and a half while efficiently repackage learn.

And do not whine that this game is not optimized!
It is optimized for modern hardware, but not for calculators times Ivan the terrible!
59 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 25.10.19

Of course I'm sorry,but you breccia crap.Lags,freezes, blah blah blah - it depends on iron and system optimization.I do not argue - is curve hacking.But at the expense of Metro all smooth no lags no freezes on the pirates was not observed.Joke about calculators in the theme - on GTX 650 can play safely in the middle,so the game is well optimized for budget user.And most of the Pro (does Not start or error) is simply due to the fact that the user Tea and PC need it only for toys so to speak.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.10.19

VanGrey
optimized when 70-80-90 fps and then turned in a certain direction, and already the fps dramatically dropped to 30-20, and has leveled off to 40-50 with friezes on the license... well, then of course the patches come out but I went to those locations about which people write that all optimizations will be covered with a copper basin

B
Blayzz 25.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Et in the desert will?
On the license, I would have said not a perfect optimization, a difference in principle there can be no)
And where does the Repack do;?
You can generally tell the license with the tablet

D
DarkTenshi666 25.10.19

Phornet

I can something I do not understand, but I have a GTX 650 2 gb, and the fully low(I'm not talking about the average) to 720p(above or below do not want to put below, because the screen then the trouble will be and above have trouble with fps, although I have trouble with fps) I have something very unstable frame rate o_o, only the shading coefficient is 1.0 x, but there is already not playable, the picture becomes(I do not grafodrocher in any case, and these he despised, but there really starts a rape of the eye).

The system is not zasrat shit, extra is not working, and in this situation I have on the street(THE BEGINNING) when Artyom opens the hatch, my fps is below 20(about 15-17, maybe even lower, can't remember exactly how many, but somewhere in this area) when I came down in the tunnels or wherever?(soran, I don't know where it exactly it went down, or rather not remember, because after that game I dropped from the screw to the normal patches) for about 30-40(MB more, I do not remember exactly), so what about the GTX 650 you're probably crap breccia.

P
Phornet 25.10.19

DarkTenshi666
Ummm for the game need at least 3-4 GB of memory and it is minimal.But if you look at the system requirements and to estimate how the game will go.What can we say about the fact that there is a parameter responsible for the quality of the picture - you need to put medium-low (15-20 FPS drop).On top of Reshade the clarity and the works.

z
zolthan 25.10.19

Play Repack v1.0.0. Not a single freeze. No departure. Even user.cfg edit is not required. Either you have a messed up install or you have problems with the computer.

S
Siniy Kot 25.10.19

VanGrey
I have a license, the game is passable to middling, but in the battle there are sometimes podmeshivayut drawdown(100% of Liadov associated with them). And all because I have a Radeon, while the subway is always sharpened, sharpen and be sharpened under nwidia, I admit-at the top-end graphics cards, all the rules should be, but name me one part of the metro, where not top radioname wouldn't be a problem?
In the end, much more gentle giraffes people play quite a passable, and I like the crowd of people with my same problem of sitting and waiting for patches.
And again-you can play, but periodic drawdowns spoil all impression of the game, so not to spoil it even more-we are waiting for patches.

S
Sinka185 25.10.19

VanGrey
and what's stopping you is Repack download license and to get a crack???Also going to complain that Fig Repack??

D
Dogmit 25.10.19

VanGrey
What I want to say to those who downloaded the game from torrents.

I downloaded from torrent all as you described - inhibited and lag on the 780ti. Today went for bread, at the same time ducked into a store and purchase and 2060 rtx. Surprisingly friezes and brakes are gone. 28K really had to give, but it's the little things. And so was all the chocolate - well very smoothly. On ultra sensitive podlagivala in complex scenes, set just high with all the buns and right mental gameplay flooded. At 9 PM sat 5 hours could not tear myself away.

ps And, you're right, but PG for this cons grab. Here 99% of the pirates, if someone in support litsuhi and developers expressed, immediately snap off the car cons.

L
Linch2000 25.10.19

Play repak from Hotabych, no freezes and subsidence, stable 60 FPS. And I don't care anymore.
Spoiler

o
osdf 25.10.19

Yes, I have a bucket 13 vidyuhi AMD 6670,,,on minimum flight stable playable..well in General..I don't remember whose there repak was like..hatab.A license is...well, drastic...my e...that thing would give as well....

S
Strchi 25.10.19

Let me explain, broke it immediately, without the patch, the patch 1.0.0.1 has only a license, it did not break, there is direct language is written about the improved optimization.

Y
Yagor179 25.10.19

Keep us informed

N
NoneOne2010 25.10.19

Probably because the Repack without the patch?

S
Sprintin 25.10.19

VanGrey
rocked not repak and steam has prazares.
all passed, no one Savishna played on ultra, everything is OK

S
Shock Burst 25.10.19

Repak from hatab. Ultra settings, all good!

s
synth17dm 25.10.19

Actually as there's an insidious pirates, without the patch, on the minimum salary, the ancient calculator.. there Is myself, and talking, not bothering anyone at their 30 fps. Put as an experiment, but it won't, I'll wait a bit until the Nexus will be at least some mods, then buy it, and now Subway for me at all does not burn. Developed their money think deserve it and who has a conscience, he will take litsuhu, the only thing that I really was hooked, so it's a weird facial animation of the characters, or lack of them as such, this gedisco somehow out of place, especially at the end, I watched the stream on twitch recently and it's, well, guys.. I don't know, my wild addiction, but otherwise worthy happened))

Acer Aspire F5-573G-51JL 2016 (last price catalogue 35K)
Intel Core i5-2,3 GHz 6200U
4Gb NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
MEM Kingston 2x4Gb DDR4 -2133 (1066MHz)
SSD Patriot Hellfire M2 2500Mb/s (latest price cataloge 6.5 K)
Windows 10 Pro x64 1803
NVIDIA DRIVER 419.17
WPS Performance Station
Game vers. 1.0.0.0
Minimum Settings
DX12
1366x768
HDMI TV
30 FPS

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 25.10.19

Don't know I downloaded and I'm good to buy no money need to think the game or the food is water and light

m
maxpayen 25.10.19

Wee I repak from Hatab on the ultra flies and not frieze, maybe the entire game moved five times.......so do not drive there....)))))

S
Sidorovich12 25.10.19

Right now RAID mommy's buyers license and will cluck about their ideal acquisitions.
By the way optimization of the game and in truth nasty. In some locations stable 60 frames on other sags up to 25 at times, when the number of particles. Reminiscent of Call of Duty advanced warfare after the official release. The engine is the same campaign therefore features of optimizacii similar. Nonsense. Finished a couple of patches.