3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 27.09.20 09:10 pm

Overload damage (Fallout 4)

When I pick up power armor at the service station, I periodically get damage from overload. Maybe you know who, what kind of unknown and how to overcome it? And does everyone have this nonsense or am I so lucky?
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
ganjin 29.09.20

Well clear

G
Gera95 29.09.20

That's what everyone does. It's just that all the weight is combined, which is in the station and which is GG.
That is, if the station is loaded with two tons, then all this weight is accrued GG when working at the station, so there is damage to the legs.

s
saa0891 29.09.20

ganjin
A small trick (which will be useful in other cases), take the perk strong ridge of the fourth level fast moving will be unavailable, but the damage to the limbs will not be, it is natural to talk about the mode of survival.

K
Konstantin Neumoin 29.09.20

about the steel ridge above correctly written

g
ganjin 29.09.20

As far as I'm concerned, it's not my personal bug. I don't have the strength. You will have to endure or force to swing in the aftermath. Thank you.
Ps. Man, if you think about it, such a large and well-known office as Bethesda, left players alone with such a bunch of bugs that still all can not patch up, and patch the players themselves. Just took and scored the fuck. To play norms you need to put a neo-patch, fashions and fixes, but at the same time you cut off the aces, although it is treated. And Howard made a whole performance before the release of the game, showed how it is rastay, and then "it" released ... in the beginning, there was a thrash. Lan, I'm not there.)

G
Gera95 04.10.20

ganjin wrote:
that such a large and well-known office as bethesda, left the players alone with such a bunch of bugs,
Not exactly. Just such a large and well-known office, as Bethesda, decided that the survival mode in the game is not needed, and it is after FNV, on the release praised on this a fair share of hat and falling sales, and then, six months later, urgently screwed it with a patch. As a result, there are some problems, because initially the mechanics are not calculated, in a normal game it does not matter because there is no damage to the limbs. With the names, too, a joint, first there is a very strong thirst or hunger, then just thirst, and a weak thirst, and should be the opposite.

g
ganjin 04.10.20

Gera95 Yes, by the way, the names I paid attention to, at first thought that I had mixed something up, but after two or three times, decided to trace the change in the power of thirst. It's a ppt of course: "you're a little thirsty" or somehow so)).
On account of bugs: there are many of them without survival, just in this mode some more noticeable. The neo-patch's latest version came out this spring and I don't think it's the last one.
Then you can not read (remembered what problems I faced and what I remember).
For example, there was a bug with a girl from the asylum (Tina de Luca, it seems, do not remember now), on the idea after the quest she could be invited to the settlement, but it is by design. As a result, the dialogue with her did not end and it was impossible to invite her (I do not remember the quest itself was considered complete or not). Fix helps only fix, which made moderators, but the funny thing is that if you put it, you cut off the achivki. To build a house from scratch without mods (I tried in the beginning), it is necessary to go crazy: there is no docking, here you can not put, then can not pass the settlers. By the way, with the passage of settlers it is a hotel song: they can not pass through the doors in houses, even in Sancchuari, inside two houses built by the developers, there are rooms in which they can not enter (settlers are taut, and then move into the room) In the section of the "door" there is a door that opens from electricity, the settlers also can not pass into it. I put this door on the way out of Sankchuari in the direction of 111 volts, made that from the switch it was possible to open and close on both sides, so I had the light turned out all over the settlement when I opened this door. There are places with invisible objects where Nps can't pass. If a little wrong chair put, then nps go from the table to this table, and even on the roof of the building, when a lot of people. In houses can not pass at some items, if the distance is probably a meter. One day a black dome appeared over the 111th refuge and I couldn't get into it. Support after a long correspondence, reinstalling the game, disabling mods, offered to reinstall the Wind, on this its help ended (only recently, when returned to the game, found how to solve it). And that's just a small part of the problem.