3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 25.10.19 03:27 am

First impressions of the game (Journey)

Write your first impressions of the game.
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goct 25.10.19

A celebration of the soul!

K
Krabovyy mayonez [Log14] 25.10.19

It is divine!
The first half I went alone and I did not regret it. You need to SIP loneliness, then to find a companion and enjoy a joint trip. It's all in the contrast.
On my way I met a lot of Wanderers like me, but we soon in for various reasons diverged in different directions, but in the second half, I found the who shared with me all the way, all the difficulties, joys and sorrows.
When we got near the end, I felt a certain connection with him. I stuck to him, he became something of a family. Spoilers will not, but I suggest closer to the end of the game to get a companion.
Game score: 9/10.

v
vad231437 25.10.19

600 MB for a miracle.

K
KlausAusfII 25.10.19

Amazing game, like all creations of Thatgamecompany. The thrill of the game cannot be described in words, it must be felt. Being alone with sound quality that did not detract. I recommend to pass it at one sitting.

f
fozitronic 25.10.19

Please share the link where you can download? Maybe someone already posted on torrents?

K
KlausAusfII 25.10.19

fozitronic
You can download it only in the PlayStation Store.

f
fozitronic 25.10.19

Oh, you asshole! It is only for PlayStation! Not looked at once... Sorry for PC not. Botanicula will have to wait. Like anything more interesting after Limbo it was not expected.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 25.10.19

fozitronic, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

f
fozitronic 25.10.19

Looks grim on the thumbnail with AG-website. It is not clear what such a high rating she assigned?

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 25.10.19

fozitronic
the pituh with HS.ru needed just a supremely better and gonochki, not an indie game.
Yes, I know that later.

D
Don Vladon 25.10.19

so far the main contender for the title of goty. In the future, another Bastion can shoot, and no one else...

A
Anderby 25.10.19

Awesome game.

G
GoHoo 25.10.19

The game is just wonderful.Great atmosphere.And the music is just a masterpiece.

b
belic93 25.10.19

tin! the game takes place three hours somewhere, and in the end the feeling that was a full game AAA class! and it feels really cool, during the passage! you must play with a good sound!!!in these games the music plays the most important role)))

H
HyperXStream 25.10.19

Impeccable journey.

F
Fantasy Cat 25.10.19

The music in the game is wonderful, it creates a unique atmosphere... for some reason I liked to pass the game with random fellow travelers... plan to have 2 times to go:)

x
xabote 25.10.19

Alba felis
As intended by the developers. The first levels thought it was a NPC. Then they started to creep a doubt, a bit too clever AI:)

Emotions plays great. I must confess to some moments of crying, the next second laughing. After the credits I sat, blinked in a kind of trance:)

b
bakshish 25.10.19

Great game, a Masterpiece!

p
pavloalex 25.10.19

Anyone can tell me WHAT is good about this game?What is the purpose of the game?Not one review,from which it is clear what she is...what exactly is the gameplay?Something moves in the world and...and...what?!

D
Dzhek Uolters 25.10.19

The goal - to go, to go, to meet the same lonely travelers like you, and silently share their emotions. To lose everything, to despair, but to reach his goal, putting the last efforts.
If you want potrollit that it is a movie on the PS3 we understood you, thanks for the very interesting post. And don't ask why I wrote - your question is quite standard for a certain circle of people.