3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lina far 27.09.20 09:19 pm

Obesity in the characters or how not to become a fat pig? (Crusader Kings 3)

Almost all rulers are obese and can't do anything. Although there are traits of hercules, and others are good for health. As a result of obesity, almost all members of the house are fat pigs and do not take it off. As a result, at the age of 50, they die of obesity
What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 27.09.20

look for beautiful (inherited rose bud) and healthy wives

L
LancNoDance 27.09.20

lina far

1 As little as possible to agree and to arrange feasts.
2 During the war not to sit in the capital, and command the army, (i.e. to move with him on the map) from this fat falls ).
Fatness will NOT fall if in the panel Decisions to choose Slimming, but continue to eat at feasts and during the war to sit in the castle.

l
lina far 27.09.20

LancNoDance
obesity doesn't subside in any way

l
lina far 27.09.20

Nurp
The characters have all the traits of Hercules, charming and clean blood, and eventually by the age of 40 obesity
in the castle do not sit, constantly go on hikes and fight, scars and wounds

N
Nurp 27.09.20

lina far
Unfortunately, I do not help, I have a dozen and a half characters basically all on the military swing and beat, fat them once considers the game. But the people of five who walked through the studies, diplomacy, intrigues after 40 became very moderate plump. The game is new, it is necessary to understand, the people did not play many hours, even veterans of the series. I honestly didn't think I'd stick in it, because my strategy is mostly mouths - The Age of Empires, the Cossacks and the Conquest of America, Total Var.

p
panyok597 29.09.20

Here, too, can not understand how to get rid, like "lose weight" included, the army leads, but does not disappear after decades.