3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 27.09.20 09:23 pm

Expectations from the game (Godfall)

In this theme, you can share your expectation from the game. What do you expect from the plot, from the gameplay? Perhaps you have some extremely critical view of the game - share it in this topic.
7 Comments
Sort by:
h
hangmanvrn 14.11.20

Personally, I've been in.

k
kitai1978 15.11.20

That's the.

V
Vlas Balickiy 15.11.20

does it make sense to raise the issue of optimization?

E
ELRASTA 16.11.20

Hmm, I don't even know what to compare, most likely with the king of amalur and lords of the fallen, but for the worse. Just an arcade, a lot of colorful colors, only 4 types of weapons and the feeling that the game was made hastily, to the exit of the dog5 (about the comp silent). Graphics straight as of the first gears or unreal tournament 3, rollers want to skip, does not cause interest, does not catch perfectly, although just waiting for it, wanted a normal jostyk to buy, well that the exposure is))
In total, out of 10 to 5. No wonder there was no normal video gameplay, because there was nothing to show.
Well, with my ancient already iron with maximum settings at the beginning of the frieze were, then the comp gathered with forces and they were not noticed later.

K
Klet 18.11.20

Personally, I wanted something similar, to calmly distract in the evening and without much strain (Nod in the second DC) to crush the monsters. In general, the game "came" normally, there are no special vostrongs, but the four are quite. Somewhere read that the game a la diablo from the 3rd person, it's probably the closest impression. I didn't expect anything supernatural, I probably didn't disappoint. :)

P
Palych Rocks 05.01.21

A normal toy, given that there are practically no games from the slash genre on the computer, it will do quite well, the graph is excellent, the game is not stressful, somehow reminded me of the old Blade of Darkness, it's a pity that the remake hasn't been done this way for all the years, the game was decent, here this one is also nothing, only instead of 4 heroes, only one

ELRASTA wrote:
Just an arcade, a lot of colorful paints, only 4 types of
weapons, there are a lot of weapons in the game, only either swords or a hammer))

P
Palych Rocks 05.01.21

Vlas Balitsky wrote:
does it make sense to raise the issue of optimization?
Spoiler