3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 27.09.20 09:35 pm

Denuvo or online binding (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

All good times of day!
What do you know about Mafia: Definitive Edition protection?
Denuvo or online binding?
Or no protection at all?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

bazilews wrote:
What is known
No problem.
bazilews wrote:
Denuvo or online binding?
Or no protection at all?
Who knows? Most likely Arxan, as in the M3.

M
Marsj 27.09.20

On crackwatch, the protection is steam.

g
gennaz 27.09.20

To pirate such a game - do not respect yourself !

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

gennaz
It's a pirate, for me this series means nothing, in fact the game falls under the term "Polish shooter" that is a low-grade game with a small budget, with a mass of shoals and flaws but presented with pathos and a claim to elitism and style. I'm going to test the iron for the pirate, but I'm not going to pass. And if there is no pirate, then in general on the drum, soon cyberpunk.

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Protocol10
I wonder which games are worth buying for you?

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

gennaz

Well here's DDR 2 for example bought, subway exodus gold, weights 5, Detroit, Witch 3

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Protocol10
So what's good about it, except graphics and physics?

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

gennaz

plot, characters, story, world, gameplay

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

You have to buy a game like this! It's more than a game.

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

developed stupid freaks, denves were neither in the original nor 1, neither 2, no 3 parts, denova was neither remaster 3, nor in the remaster 2 parts, remains a remake of 1 part - natas players, bite the remake with a denim, the same would find all those braggadocio and proving that this studio has never used a denuva and in any mafia before that there was a day, so all these aliens look into the eyes of all these aliens look into the eyes

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.09.20

As for me so fig with her with the day, the game will still be as well as 3 mafia, and by the time it is brought to a small gameable state, it will not cost so much.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 27.09.20

SkyraX
"I would find all those braggadocios and proofs that this studio had never used a denuva and no mafia had a denuva before, and all these aliens would look into their eyes".

I found one! Syr Cho writes

"The freaks have been a freak, there was no remake of the 1, 2, no 3 parts in the original, the den was neither remaster 3 nor in the remaster of the 2 parts, there remains a remake of one part - the players, bite the remake with the denucleat,"