3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.09.20 09:37 pm

What you're up to (Wasteland 3)

Waited for this game for a long time and the game is very in place, tightens dead. I didn't find any disadvantages, so 10 out of 10 as a game of the year and the most atmospheric game in the post-apocalypse setting.
71 Comments
Sort by:
e
edeleif 27.09.20

Installed on the SDS, but the levels were also loaded in the area of 30 seconds. Until it cleared Denver. They started loading within 10 seconds. But then
Spoilers moved to Denver with the boot again stretching to 30 seconds. The version of the game is the very first, not patched.

a
arsunor 27.09.20

edeleif
I've had so HHD - SSD - SSD's patch.

In the first case, the game was loaded really long, after installing on SSD felt a clear increase in speed, the patch so generally pleased me. As a result, SSD and patch reduced download time by 70%.

s
shadowclonejutzu 27.09.20

Godnot!! Didn't understand the first two parts of THE GENERAL! I'm playing fallout, the best game of my childhood.

s
samosan 27.09.20

This is the first major rpg, in the last 5 years, which at the start was without bugs and departures, for passing,the only small bag was the non-disappearing silhouettes of enemies in the hidden killing of the rocket launcher,although I love to often reboot.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 27.09.20

shadowclonejutzu
+

P
Pauni 27.09.20

The game is awesome, I can't tear myself away! I passed the second part with great pleasure, in one breath and this is also going through! I want the series as well as Fallout further developed, so that we still saw Westland 4 and Westland 5, etc.!

n
nvidia311988 27.09.20

That's it!!!) The game is really addictive, optimization on 10 out of 10, graphics on 8 out of 10, the plot on 8 out of 10 and everything else at the level))) But still, the map of the world could be made bigger or more saturated, and then from the whole map on the fingers can be counted locations, etc.... Well, and the uniforms are also more))) It's a pity that the helmet from the exoskeleton and did not find, maybe who will say where he found?

A
Aleksandr Krohin 27.09.20

nvidia311988 under the base of rangers in the chest after the quest of the slave trade lie helmet and legs from the exoskeleton

d
dezzzdro 27.09.20

How can I get the save? You put auto-preservation, keep a quick save. You go half an hour without using quick saving. You die, you load a quick save, and you turn the game off, because that's how you make every squeaker a long boot. You open and play and see that the fresh preservation of the constipation of the autosophpene.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 27.09.20

Passed very pleased! GOOD, but little)

T
Tom[Cat] 27.09.20

VOVAN PLAY4FUN
Didn't you find the ammunition for disk weapons? There need disk saws, yet I have not found where to use stakes at all.

B
B[a]nG 27.09.20

Psiiiiix
Yes, you can take Scotchmo and Cyborg commander partners. The cyborg is associated with a line against the Patriarch.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.09.20

Tom'Cat wrote:
I haven't found a place to use stakes at all.
The stakes, for example, are used in a men's gun (sort of so)
Spoiler

w
warwar556 27.09.20

It is not clear where such ratings of the game.
According to the schedule of norms, but nothing close to the outstanding.
The main plot - it can not be called a plot, it just does not exist.
Dope quests - there are a few of them in general, and less than half of interesting.
Pumping nice questions no.
The wagon, the useless darkness.
It's cool.
I thought that in the beautiful second part of the ending merged but here in general....

A
Aleester Green 27.09.20

warwar556
Well, the plot here is quite good. You are given a combative task: to help the Patriarch with disarray, in return the Patriarch should help the Rangers, who are not in the best position. Things are not going according to plan, but the surviving rangers continue to follow the order. And then the child hunt, Angela Det, you're dealing with the situation, you're drawing conclusions, making decisions, taking sides. Everything is wonderful, Dop quests, in my opinion enough, to pump you have time. Yes, Wasterland is not a masterpiece, but lately normal rpgs at all came out? That's why Wasterland 3 is like a breath of fresh air. Well, at least something at last.

A
AndreySol 27.09.20

I wonder most about whether there are degeneratoids that have enjoyed this time. For masochists I do not ask, with these everything is clear - their holding from the scoop shovel stretched - and they are all high. I ask for adequate (hopefully) ask.

M
MLShadow 27.09.20

How good was Gears Tactics, how everything was honed, polished, normal percentages of hit, protecting shelters, and graphics then mmm ... and what a disgusting wasteland 3, the bottom of the bottom graphics, disgusting soapy textures, all angular and low-field, normal shadows are absent, the gun on the jeep's tectonics at the very beginning of the game - jumps! It's a disgrace. But these are the little things compared to the fact that this is another ordination, in which the enemies shoot from the bottom up through the slope while getting, shoot with a hit and full damage through the full shelter, which well does not shoot, three, THREE KARL! blunder in a row from the sniper with 85% hit, shotgun at point-blank range 70% on the enemy standing near on the open area - past! I didn't even scratch it! The plot is not really revealed, but the tie - Rangers again bent, ahahah, just as bums ruined, in the second part they were already two squads of infirm idiots sitting on a powder keg and something of an imaginary, and in the third part of them are just some raiders kicking, it's not a game, it's some trolling Rangers. Worst, just the worst tactic of the surer.

d
dizz2010 27.09.20

How are they sausages and writhes!!! How devils from holy water!!! They are angry, spitting bile and poisonous saliva!!!! Except how to laugh and nothing else)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!!)))))))))

E
Exterra Project 27.09.20

Okay, in general, I will be brief, because the desire to write a review has just appeared from just incredible idiocy developers. First, I will mention a separate "small" point, that if you do not have m2 hard, suffer you from loading locations. And this is the level of development, where "took the quest - loading - talked to the brow - download - download - talked to the brow - download - killed the pack - download x4 in reverse sequence."
So, without spreading the thought on the tree, I passed the plot. He got a chassis with radiation protection and went to Denver. Before reaching him, we are ambushed by the daughter of the Patriarch with two robots. From the conversation it turns out that we are asked to wrap back, but we are rangers, and the quest hangs - and we tell the daughter that we arrest her. She, like Vinda, asks again, they say you are sure of the stole?
Of course, the quest must be done. As a result, we have a fight against three enemies, where robots have 4k kp and a vanshot gun for 5 shots, and the daughter with 8k kp, not so deadly, but also dangerous.
I must admit, I started the fight four times again, before I managed to catch the moment and cut the cheating robots, and then focus on the Daughter of the Patriarch. Remembering that it is impossible to kill her, I tried in vain to stun her, then to bring to the cropal kp, then to retreat. Nea.
Come on, after finishing it, I saw what you'd think? TITLE, their mother.
Developers, you're, b$, the bottom of the %$no. Where, with$, is freedom of action? I came, saw, arrested. And why it's dead, not arrested, it's not my problem. And if I also had to do some quests in advance, then you generally double-finished bottom. Dumb and brainless.

s
sobr21 27.09.20

Exterra Project
It's very interesting how you sawed them off.