3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siberian SnakeRUS 27.09.20 09:51 pm

The problem with the namit and the sow (Farming Simulator 17)

I often in the game flatters to find, (or rather always) and I have a gap with a sow with fertilizer. He's asking me to fill the tank with fertilizer. And I have a map, where there is only liquid, and to go for a pallet in the city very far, with a huge sow. Tried initially to fertilize the field, but the mercenary still refuses to work. What to do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siberian SnakeRUS 27.09.20

By the way, do not talk about the fact that the find can replenish fertilizer itself. I know about it, and I don't want to spend more money on money than I need to.

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

Siberian SnakeRUS wrote:
to go for a pallet in the city very far, with a huge sowing... What to do?
Find any mod/technique that has the function to carry/unload solid fertilizer scattering, carry it trailer, or technique from this fashion (if it is there). Without mods, load the pallet with a forklift into the trailer, take to the sow on the field. Profit.
Siberian SnakeRUS wrote:
Tried initially to fertilize the field, but the mercenary still refuses to work.
So if the seedling with the function of fertilizer application, it will not work on a pre-fertilized field. You can change the planter to another, without this function, and first sit, and only then fertilize spreaders/sprayers.

S
Siberian SnakeRUS 27.09.20

You've been
So here is a corn seedling, there is no analogue without fertilizer...
And about the technique of fashion should be searched ...