3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 27.09.20 09:51 pm

Difference in vibration on Xbox One controller

Guys tell me the intensity of vibration on the triggers should be different? I noticed that on lb (left) the vibration seems to make a mechanical sound, and more intense, as if it has a motor, and on the right trigger of the RB vibration as if a soft ale noticeable shaking. Especially this difference is noticeable with a strong vibration, as if all the force and intensity goes to the left side. Is that how it should be?
29 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 27.09.20

Just-Name
Of course, there are two motors, one for strong vibration, the other for small. At least on the dualshoke so.

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

OakSorcerer
The strangest thing is that when I pull the left trigger, the vibration only works on the left, but when I press on the right it works right and left too too.

O
OakSorcerer 27.09.20

Just-Name
Here the game probably depends on the situation. I can't say for sure, boxing's falls didn't pick up. But something tells me that there is the same system as in the dualshop, so do not worry, all the norms.

A
A_jak 27.09.20

in my opinion, in all controllers one vibrator is small and the other is big.

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

OakSorcerer
A_jak
Guys, if it's not hard to look at the noise on my left trigger, and on the right silence

S
SonyK_2 27.09.20

Just-Name
The controller has two motors with "loads": one it is more, the other less.
Spoiler
It is not necessary that during the vibration both motors are involved: when the one with a smaller load (weak vibration) works - the sound is tone higher, when with a larger (vibration is stronger) - the sound is lower. In different games, vibration actions can be on different buttons.

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

SonyK_2

Do you think that sound is the norm?

O
OakSorcerer 27.09.20

Just-Name
Everything is normal, the motor spins and a little noise accordingly. It's the mechanics of :).

S
SonyK_2 27.09.20

Just-Name
For a small vibrator (as in the 1st video) is quite normal sound (on my about the same), if so buzzing big - rather abnormal, too high sound. Kotu (on the 24th second) seems tired of listening to it... ;)

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

OakSorcerer
The strangest thing is that before such a sound was not (two months as bought)
SonyK_2
Well, the sound is just from the big (from the left goes) and the cat clearly does not like this sound :) (The video is not mine well and the cat is not mine, respectively)
Still, I think to try to take what would be considered by the guarantee.

O
OakSorcerer 27.09.20

Just-Name
If there was no and appeared, then yes, try to apply for a guarantee. It is unlikely, of course, that you will get a replacement, but it is worth trying for sure, worse from it will not be.

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

OakSorcerer
I have already passed, I hope that they will correct or exchange, although my friends also told me that they are unlikely to change. But at least I tried

O
OakSorcerer 27.09.20

Just-Name
Write later about the result, I wonder :) Good luck.

J
Just-Name 27.09.20

OakSorcerer
Okay, thanks for the answers)

J
Just-Name 10.10.20

OakSorcerer
Well, generally approved replacement,was the choice to pick up money or change to a similar,decided to take a chance and try to take the same so to play the gamepad still want. I haven't checked yet, I've played a little bit on it, like, while everything is normal, I hope to continue to work, thanks again for the advice

S
SonyK_2 10.10.20

Just-Name
Is there a change in the game where there was a problem?

J
Just-Name 10.10.20

SonyK_2
There are changes in the sense that that squeak has disappeared, the vibration has become more even and soft. If earlier the left as a rabid crack and the right barely lived, now it seems more balanced. We need to play more and see. Thanks for the tips ;)

O
OakSorcerer 10.10.20

Just-Name
Cool, glad to go to a meeting. It's rare :).

J
Just-Name 10.10.20

OakSorcerer
I agree, really they thought 3 weeks) but still I'm a number)

N
Naclayn 17.11.20

Just-Name
I will join this topic unfortunately. I have a new controller right away. In short, I also have a left vibrator makes some metal-electric sound especially at low speeds (the phone is very quietly recorded, in real life much louder). What's worth going to make a big difference? You don't want to wait almost a month)) but you want to have a defective gamepad even less.