3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skotgamerser 27.09.20 09:52 pm

Where is the best place to play online? EGS or Steam (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Listen I want to try in gta onlaian to start playing again where it is better to start steam or epic games stor? start from scratch from scratch, where's the best?
I have a simple old club and 210 hours I know that you can somehow start playing gta online again and that's where to think better steam or epic games stor
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 27.09.20

skotgamerser
Demolish the Persian in the game itself and play. Time in the stim will not zero or there are aces, and the Persian created with 0 - you will pump it on a new way.

R
Ricch 27.09.20

skotgamerser
It all depends on how much money and what level your character has on the steam account. All the money in the bank account when the character is removed remains.
And so decide for yourself, steam and epic game version in general are no different, as everything starts through RGL

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.09.20

skotgamerser
The essence of the question is not accurate, what difference is there that there is the same, play where you are comfortable! And what goals are you going to play for! If you want to zero the statistics in the steam, before removing remove all the money from the bank account!