3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.09.20 09:55 pm

Difficult moments in passing (Metro: Last Light)

Inspired by missions on the Swamp and in the Catacombs. Before that, the game was very easy, especially where it was necessary to resist people. But Bolt had to run very well and in the end, there were not enough filters in the place where the boat sails, had to reboot the mission. Well, I think that's it, now the mission will be easier, in the team. And no, again monsters and... now there is a shortage of ammunition. In short, two rounds for the Bastard, 80 for the machine gun, a couple of grenades, knives and first aid kits. And the monster boss is against me. In general, where is the trainer for unlimited health?...

And what were the difficult moments for you?
81 Comments
Sort by:
k
kreativ7 27.09.20

1) FOR THOSE WHO WHO ON the swamps without ammo ! ! ! ! ON THE SHOTGUN ! ! ! ! !
find the wreckage of the plane.
climb up the wing to the roof and go NOT ON LEFT towards the raft
AND ON THE RIGHT!!!!
Jump off!!!
and find a cache of REALLY GOOD ammunition for a shotgun!
2) ! ! ! Filters!!!
as soon as the mission begins. We go down and goes on LEFT!
T A M in the ruins abound not only them but also all-of-the-time DIFFERENT)
3) The swamps can be passed without making NO FREE and NO KILL...
just so you can pass and NIGHT SODION!!! for the exception of the BIG bug.
(if I need to prompt)

d
davidrf 27.09.20

Give me a shot!

k
kreativ7 27.09.20

People!!!
Maybe someone will tell me.

THERE IS NO CONSENSUS ON THE PASSING
SUBWAY WITH A MINIMUM NUMBER OF MURDERS!!!!!!!!!
I'm what I'm talking about!

I play ON THE HIGH SIX!!!
AND ONLY STEALTH!
now I'm taking an ACTIVE part in the chase
behind a black train)
in my first aid kit
infiltrated the train...
Even it turns out 4 guys to lay stunned.
BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.
(if there was at least one medical doping!!! (((((

OPINIONS ON THIS MISSION ARE VERY CONTRADICTORY!!!!!
some are shouting that it's ALL
and others insist the current on the stele.
Mole only then will you get the WELCOME

Well, I have no desire after so many people sent
In a light knockout SO JUST!
Al EGLY is available current on BONAL LIGHT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE is grateful for the advice.

k
kerm68 27.09.20

At the Ranger, it was hard to wait for a fisherman on a boat, when mutants from all sides climbed.

I
Infiltrator 27.09.20

It was the moment mentioned by the author that was difficult.

M
MuxauJl 27.09.20

I pass the second time the game on a hardcore ranger and so far there was not a single difficult moment (reached the place where the large-caliber sniper is sold). Everything that seemed complicated on the usual hardcore went through the first time, here are tips on some points:
1. Shotgun against monsters is just the most excellent weapon. The second weapon advises the gun shooting balls. It's good for her and the people to roll and monsters. Then I advise the usual shotgun to replace the saiga, and the second weapon on helsing (gun shooting arrows). Now I'm thinking of replacing the shotgun with a powerful sniper because of the moment on the red square.
2. At the moment with the expectation of the boat/raft just stand closer to the place where it will approach and turn in the direction where you came from. Do not shoot at monsters on columns, wait for them to jump and will be in front of you. Almost all monsters will run with one direction and most of the time you can not even move the mouse, just shoot at one point (shotgun here is the best choice). Only occasionally will jump to the left of you. After killing the first or 2, throw a fire grenade in front of you in 1-1.5 meters and after it goes out - repeat. As soon as the boat arrives, turn around and take a couple of steps.
3. On the swamp you can not shoot at monsters, and just run away from them.
4. Before you try to run over a log to the church, place 3 mines at a distance from each other. As soon as the boss comes out, lure him to the mines, throw grenades, you can and shoot several times. The moment is not difficult, the main thing is not to forget to run away from the monster.
5. In the moment of waiting for the elevator in the catacombs, before calling it, find the right (if you look at the lever or call button) a fenced corner, something like a room. After the call, run there and shoot just like in the moment with the call of the raft. Do not forget about burning the ground in 1-1.5 meters in front of you.
6. Boss in the catacombs is big and scary, but light, you will need not much ammunition. In the first room, hide behind columns. When he breaks everything - 1-2 shots from a shotgun and he runs away. In the next room, your main targets are petty enemies. Kill them by running away from the boss and keep running around the hall until he breaks all the floors. Then you can lure mines or throw grenades, well, or shoot a little, in general, to finish it is not difficult, he is already almost dead.
7. To the bear has not reached, but I think a bunch of mines and lying there nearby shotgun will allow easy to pass this moment from the first time, the main thing that the little thing did not bite.

M
Max Fry 27.09.20

There was a hitch in front of Venice in the subway attack. Near the wharf mutants got stuck, so took advantage of idiotic victory tactics: "Stand at the wharf and shoot stuck bots."

In Venice, in warehouses - for the first time quietly reached the very end. He smashed the light bulb, firing a gun with a silencer and lit up. He was very enraged and stumbled again fifteen times at the beginning, then in the middle.

There was a hitch on the bridge. It was held in a stele. The beginning was going perfectly. In the middle behind the guard often sleeping and shooting me. The rest of the time I was shone for fifty meters, when they were examined at only ten-fifteen -

And a joint with a bear. The first time I killed all the guards :D
"Although they kind of had a respaun. The second time they cut - a little later another will run.

kreativ7
You can kill people in extreme cases. That is, when you can not do without it.

p
pobeda2 27.09.20

On the swamps only to adjust to the surface and quickly run out of air. What to do?

M
Max Fry 27.09.20

Put on a gas mask with a filter. The "G" button.

n
nikita2112 27.09.20

It was very difficult where monsters attack when the fisherman on the boat waited. And in the catacombs, first where the elevator was waiting, then where the hefty creature is unkillable. And it is difficult in general on the surface, filters are not enough, monsters pile, ammo a little. I want to see everything, get it all off.

P.S. Bear is where the pit on the red square? Where does black people say "she protects her children"? If so, it passes easily. Jump into the pit and run to the right. There's a passageway littered with branches. It didn't work out right there, I waited for this monster to get drunk. "E" will appear on the screen. I press, push a knife into the beast and get into that passage. I'm scoring on a bear and running on.

J
Jacques Brel 27.09.20

How to pass the level of "bandits" without killing anyone, while saving everyone.
Explain the situation: At the beginning of the level on the script is a conversation for five minutes exactly (you can not run away, or you do not get a plus to karma), then save the girl (kill two bandits, It is impossible to cut down, and we turn off another one, which came to help) all this do quietly of course. but here's the question "How do you knock out those who sit on a rubber?". It is to cut down, because I read that in order to get a good ending you need to kill as few people.

G
Grandshot 27.09.20

Jak Iv Kusto
You don't have to be distracted. You can't find anything particularly valuable.
Although, there is nothing difficult to break a light bulb and in the dark to study the interesting cache or cut down a solitary enemy nearby.

L
Leha-Bratan- 27.09.20

Wherever it was difficult, it was a sly. The game doesn't get boring. Yes, there was a niche in the swamps and at the entrance to Venice, waiting for a fisherman.

A
AdroV 27.09.20

At the beginning of the game, we twist the light bulbs with our hands, but then the hands do not show. Maybe it's a stupid question, but is it all true or is it just me?

s
stray tokachi 27.09.20

AdroV
Everyone

s
stray tokachi 27.09.20

Jak Iv Kusto
Bro there is very easy to knock out all / : Especially in the moment with the woman, you do not expect the end of the soulful conversations of the bandos run at them and cut off.

a
aist16 27.09.20

Marshall Law
"I have nothing going on!!!!!!!!! Pure girl shouts: I now and everything (in the middle of the log) then make a step - gobbled up ((((((((

You should be minus the "radishes" (I corrected the q), I have a similar "picture". So, this is not an isolated case, and with the new passage can be repeated. You'll have to use someone else's save for the next episode.
How did you get out of the situation?

a
aist16 27.09.20

AdroV

Hands don't show, but, E show.

n
nestrbob 27.09.20

aist16
I now and everything (in the middle of the log) then make a step - gobbled (((((((((
You just take a step back, you can't walk through the logs anyway. When it gets into the water, the roller "GG in the water" is turned on, and "the appearance of cuttlefish" should be included.

a
aist16 27.09.20

nestrbob

Thank you! On the first pass, the script did not work. The second time I passed the chapter, everything is fine. I noticed that at the first passage, even monsters attacked me by others (some snails crawled), four-legged were not. And, like, it was a day, not a night. The second time was darker, and many four-legged, and the script worked. It seemed to me that the lethal force of cartridges in any weapon is very small!? It's necessary, for one four-legged monster a few bursts of AK is not enough. They're in armor, too.