3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.09.20 09:55 pm

Difficult moments in passing (Metro: Last Light)

Inspired by missions on the Swamp and in the Catacombs. Before that, the game was very easy, especially where it was necessary to resist people. But Bolt had to run very well and in the end, there were not enough filters in the place where the boat sails, had to reboot the mission. Well, I think that's it, now the mission will be easier, in the team. And no, again monsters and... now there is a shortage of ammunition. In short, two rounds for the Bastard, 80 for the machine gun, a couple of grenades, knives and first aid kits. And the monster boss is against me. In general, where is the trainer for unlimited health?...

And what were the difficult moments for you?
81 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ners23 27.09.20

There are no difficulties. After the Dark Soules any game is easy gavnet it seems. And of course after multiplayer shooters.

S
Sergnikow 27.09.20

Marshall Law aist16
About the bug with the log, I was helped by another mallard.

a
aist16 27.09.20

Sergnikow

The second time passed the chapter normally, without a bug.

G
G2P2 27.09.20

At the first passage he used mainly the weapons that he found or removed from the dead. With cartridges as well. As a result, I went to the swamp at night as a shin. More precisely, running away from everyone. I fought with my boss for a long time... Very much.
The second hard moment came on the red square, where I did not know how I was able to waste absolutely all the filters. Somehow ran to the next location (already without a gas mask even), but there was lucky: right at the beginning of the location was a corpse with a filter.

At the second passage of the swamp was easy, cartridges, of course, bought to the full, but needed only on the boss and that is not much.

l
lambert 77 27.09.20

The most difficult moment in passing is to achieve a positive ending.

d
davidrf 27.09.20

lambert 77
That's right!

s
simpson747 27.09.20

igorilla_07
I play on the ranger average, too, this moment passed once from the fifth. Then he got up as tightly as possible with his back to the place where the raft came from and, miraculously, the ghouls began to blunt, often braked a couple of meters away from me. Maybe a baganulo, maybe lucky, I did not double-check)

r
roninas 27.09.20

As you get out of the plane, run straight after the demon attack, we have a dead body with a filter in the hole, then you go into the building, you go into the building, you go to the building, you'll have a skeleton with bullets on the stairs, you'll get up the stairs, you go out, you run to the opposite side, there's a pipe and there's a body and a box at the end of the car.

r
roninas 27.09.20

Jak Iv Kusto
Bandits can safely roll all (which I did)on the ending it does not affect.

J
Jacques Brel 27.09.20

roninas
I only killed those who were on the trash at this level.
1) If you make a noise next to them, they will shine a flashlight in the place where you have just been and calm down.
2) If you turn off the light, the river is the same, so everyone who sat on the drains killed.
And the woman with the children in the stealth could not be saved, but I still did not kill anyone - abruptly run out of the corner and knock out. (For this, they give aka)

K
Kokovin28 27.09.20

Jak Iv Kusto, at the end of the "gangsters" no problems.
We open the door, watch as the two at the post talk, go in their direction, but turn to the left. There's going to be a room. We wait for the second one to leave. We follow him, but we don't touch him. Repeat the "trick" but this time the room on the right. He comes, does something (I do not remember) and returns to his post, and in the passage becomes another bandit (face to the post of the first two). We shoot it, come back, shoot those two (one stands by the fire, and the other "patrols").
Now back to the first "victim." We squat, and sneak into the sleeper. We're going to knock him out. We return to the room (but, do not go forward, to the place of torture, so that the script does not provoke), where there are three of them. It's all too easy, because during this time they have already agreed and dispersed to the room.
First filmed sitting on the couch. We come in from the back and have a knife.
Further, carefully (so as not to hurt the bottles accidentally) repeat with the bandit washstand and at the bandit at the stove.
That's it, there's only one thug left in the hostage room. There are no problems with him, and the hostages return with their own way (but so nimble that I did not notice their run) to the beginning of the location. And that's it.
I've got a problem with the sylent on the "ambush" of the bandits.
Patrolman, sleeper, and Marine and all left - removed. There are two left. in the last carriage on the left. And all, though crack: one to remove time, but the second notices and sylent is covered, that as I do not have time to put out the burner on the floor.
A similar problem at the Venice level. All removed, but there was a fire with 3 bandits and a stove again with three.
Bypass them it's not a problem, but somehow not a good thing. I'll try to "play" with light, but I'm not sure as a result.
And so - the Reich and the Red passed without a single shot (except the escape from the Reich) and no one (except the worker that was engaged in welding inside the armored train red, because he either went quiet, or still got out and I cut him off - did not notice that it was him) did not leave behind himself.
By the way, and no one had a desire after passing the stealth mission will come back and turn all the light back? I do this regularly, anticipating the horror of the "replacements" who will ever appear there.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

The most difficult moment in passing is to achieve a positive ending. [2]
I wonder what the murder limit is for this ending?

P
Pafick77 27.09.20

Den-z2011
I will say so, wet all the good, and red and fascists and bandits and mutants, but before that all listened, etc. etc. to maximize good deeds. The result is a good ending.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

Pafick77
Maybe I didn't listen to everyone?

P
Pafick77 27.09.20

Den-z2011
I've shared everything according to the list of good deeds.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metro_last_light_sovet_vse_dobrie_dela_103_dela_dopolneno_ispravleno-50546/

s
stHarty 27.09.20

the most difficult - church catacombs, the rest in one go (Hardcore Ranger)

G
Golden Fox 27.09.20

Kshatriya policy (DLC, pirate version 1.0.0.10).
Found almost all the items (pieces 5 left), as soon as I take the traffic light and the subway card-2, I return to pass the swag - regardless of the purchase of gear when trying to save (rest) the game throws in the main menu before the dresina "Push any key." What's the catch of a bug?

a
aleksandr7382 27.09.20

I can't blow up a tank, it kills me all the time, how can it be blown up!

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

alexander7382
You have to stop him first, shooting the rink.

K
Kotik2061 27.09.20

MuxauJl
It doesn't bother you if you only shoot a bear.