3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 29.09.20 09:45 pm

The impression of the game (Port Royale 4)

How do you feel?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem799 29.09.20

I've been in. As dealt with the trade routes and went money, then play became more interesting) Ordered 5 frigates with top guns and chased piracy. Generally interesting)

V
Voin Bob 29.09.20

Artem799
Actually, there's also Galleon and the top guns of the Battle Galleon!!!

A
Artem799 29.09.20

Voin Bob
That's right, having played it still got to him. Good warship.

V
Voin Bob 29.09.20

Artem799
I've already come to the conclusion that Galeon is the best in general, he has a hold of 600, and does not require as many command points as a battle galleon with a smaller hold, and the captains generally have a fig experience. So I'll only go to the Galeon, I'll get rid of the others as I build.

N
Nihilus speechwriter 29.09.20

Hello. He started to play this miracle. Of course, there are a lot of differences from the two parts. It is sad that the game is raw: I could not finish training, because to the vegetable base in the bitten city can not be built. Ship fights are not voiced. Frequent brakes with ship recognition in the port. I'm writing here to ask, what bugs/flaws have you met?
P.S. It is not clear how to solve the side task of 'finding a man of some kind'. I found it, sitting on my beach, but there is no interaction.

E
ERHater 29.09.20

It is not clear why such degradation has gone everywhere. Massively directly switch to step-by-step fights in the spirit of X-Com. Previously, there were full-fledged fights in real time, now step-by-step table checkers. Also degraded Stardrive in his time.
Well, the pirates in the main menu of character selection really pleased. In these games, female characters rarely turn out like this, right ear!

N
Nihilus speechwriter 29.09.20

In general, I like what I see in the toy. And these step-by-step fights don't strain. Just a new mechanic. In the old PR2 it was simple and cheaty: you take two battle corvettes and stack them the entire fleet of the enemy. Now it looks more logical. I settle with trade routes. It seems that manual tuning works even worse than the auto standard. I don't know what's going on. The experience of the game is not small. Share your findings on the gameplay. I'd love to.
The toy is very similar to GalaCiva. The same adjacent buffs/debuffs, both in construction and in naval battles.

S
Salazar Viddemman 04.10.20

It's easier than it used to be. Monopoly in trade quickly capture, from there and fame, and wealth. Piracy and war here is more as an addition, because after the construction of the ship and the capture of each state on the ship, the desire to fight disappears, because how many convoys do not get, as soon as they become little in relation to the cities, they res again. Fights themselves squalid steel, 4 karraki stack any fleet (although I laid and 2), the ship by the way top, hold medium, speed frantic (14 knots!) maneuverable very, the advantage in boarding and with a combat cap turn into a machine for destruction. The Aglic's battleships disappointed them, and they were too disappointed. Pirates have become some kind of suckers here, Not only that as in the 3rd of them are few, so also boots hard- from the military do not drape, merge quickly, the traders almost do not hunt (for fun loaded with all sorts of goods two flutes and loomed in front of him half an hour, as stood still, and did not move) Auto-trade became unbearable, gain a bunch of goods and do not sell, although in the construction of the routes all on the routes all the time. Production can be created in cities so frenzied that the goods do not know where to go, warehouses are clogged. In general, the cons to the devil, the pluses are few, even the third part was better. if you rate on a 10-point scale, I would bet 4 out of 10.

E
ERHater 04.10.20

Salazar Widdemman
With the auto trade just there everything is normal, they sell a minimum of goods at the maximum price. I agree with the rest, after you build 2-3 city play becomes boring. A couple of nights' play. There is no challenge in it, as in the old pirates Sid Meyer for example, and as a city planning simulator poor.

V
Voin Bob 04.10.20

ERHater
When you take the task to fulfill the requests, to bring so much goods, then because of the auto trade does not unload completely this necessary goods in a particular city, despite the available stocks on board, checked repeatedly, have to manually forcibly unload everything and then again put on the route, so that the script should be changed to, If there is a task, the priority auto trade is removed on this product.

As for tactics, I'm now on the Spanish Mission and hope the frogs and drug addicts the navy will not run out, become a little in the corner 1 Anna Maria, 1 Karraka and 2-Me Galeonami (the other arrangement does not allow the captain to sway hardly, despite the won sea battle and his profile) and change the flag to the Pirate, and the speed of 0.5, if the military convoy appeared in view of him immediately. as a pirate to attack and PLAY under the Hand (in a manual battle) I yesterday jacked the enemy captain completely pumped (sorry he can not be captured and persuaded to his service)! Saw one drug caravan was written Trading with Treasures, but did not have time to catch up with it...

V
Voin Bob 04.10.20

after performing the Spanish Mission, attacked by the French, how to defeat them? Siege just the French city gives nothing, come the convoys of the military, get lululs from 5 flotillas that go to Havana for treatment. What does it take for the French to either extinguish or force them to surrender? The capital can or should be besieged by all their cities in some way?//

S
Salazar Viddemman 04.10.20

ERHater
I guess I'm a little blunt. in the first part was an approximate such bayan, buy, clog to the point of failure and do not sell, but there it at least was dumped by the cancellation of the route, its removal, cleaning of the tudge and the construction of it anew, but no, there are figulki naragulki (I noticed another funny bayan in the siege of the cities today in free mode: when there are literally a couple of days before the surrender of Havana, abruptly at the French two ships in the city I'm a freak, because they had 0 of them on the list of countries! All mowed down with the Spaniards)
Voin Bob
Who is Anna Maria?) By the way, you will fall glory, if you do not attack without ThePair, I use the roger boats I get the necessary to build in his city) Military agreation be healthy)
Voin Bob
To extinguish the nation completely will not come out unfortunately, the fleets will tremble, if that's what you're talking about.

V
Voin Bob 04.10.20

Salazar Widdemman
Anna Maria, a ship you can build once at your shipyard if you're completely done with training! That is, in the Spanish Mission at the Large Shipyard in your original city, NOT THE CAPITAL. It has a speed of 13 knots.

S
Salazar Viddemman 07.10.20

Voin Bob
Ahah, I did not pass it, immediately the Spanish campaign began, I have only French. I don't go through any training games)

V
Voin Bob 07.10.20

Salazar Widdemman
about the speed of the apparent flaw, I hope to correct, because on the common tab of ships, Karakka just to the right of Anna Maria, and even visually this Exclusive ship surpasses Karakka in everything, and in the volume of sails and in size ... So the Reworkers need to either nerfing the caracca or add Anna Maria's buns!!!

... if you do not know the features of this site, then in the picture Pkm and open in a new tab, there the photo will be revealed on a true scale and you can see everything perfectly.

V
VETER15 07.10.20

Voin Bob wrote:
... if you do not know the features of this site, then in the picture Pkm and open in a new tab, there the photo will be revealed on a true scale and you can see everything perfectly.
you can still upload to the profile gallery, and put the code on the forum. Then the press will open the picture.

S
Salazar Viddemman 07.10.20

Voin Bob
What does the picture have to do with it? I already spent half an hour on the training aisle after reporting this ship. Carrak can be built immeasurably, and Anna only one, and combine better them with linemen, after their skill and somehow does not particularly shoot wants during the course, and you can just three military frigates to take and each move to the camp to send, and for the British and does so.

t
tyronn 05.08.21

Place Voin Bob
caps in trade caravans, as they accumulate command points, transfer them to combat

t
tyronn 05.08.21

Salazar Widdemman
extinguish the nation is not difficult, but even after the capture of all cities, the country continues to exist. it is impossible to track down all the ships of the destroyed nation, there will not be enough funds, and after a while they appear out of nowhere and capture a random city. to beat back is not difficult, but in general it does not change the picture.