3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 29.09.20 09:52 pm

Problems in management (Genshin Impact)

Hello! Maybe who knows how
1) Change the keyboard layout
2) Set up a separate vertical mouse sensitivity
3) Disable inertia at the camera
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
asy768 04.10.20

1. No way
2. No way
3. No way

M
Mr. Vemax 04.10.20

Control on the gamepad would be normal done, or they have all somehow in Chinese. And - it's cancel, B - it's accept. My brains are boiling on the menu. I'm always confusing buttons.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.10.20

What's there to change? As for me, so quite normally done except for the vertical speed of the mouse. And yes, on the gamepad button B is to take, and A cancel, that's this shit would fix, because of it had to play with the club instead of a fall ...

D
Dominika94 04.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
If you are normal, it does not mean that everything is normal.
As a left-handed, I always change the direction of the character to the arrows, and the first time I come across the fact that it is impossible to do.

B
Boris555 04.10.20

Yesaa, I haven't seen a broken management for a long time. "The Middle Ages" is kind of. The last time I was in Dead Space in 2008, I wasn't allowed to switch to the arrows.

R
Rin Shirayuki 04.10.20

Dominika94
Confused buttons on the controller, that's where the real problem, and the fact that you're left-handed and you're not allowed to change control, it's your problem. By default, the management is very adequate, and a normal player is not required to change. In version 1.1 will most likely bring a change of control, but it is not accurate.

F
Forum2019 04.10.20

I do not have a gamepad in general, the controller is really not original but in the wind it is limiting as a box, in all other games with it cut and norms, maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Z
Zombieller 04.10.20

Forum2019
In the settings of the game included? The game itself does not define the gamepad.

F
Forum2019 04.10.20

Zombieller
In the tinctures and included, does not see any, all other games see it and define as the original xbox, this game is not like.

V
Vladimir Zamalyutdinov 07.10.20

I have the same problem with gaypad ((

R
Rayden 07.10.20

Boris555
Domestic Insomnia at first did not even show where what is bandaged, then made a separate item with reference information, and about six months later screwed and change of control.

Forum2019
Put the x360ce emulator. The file should be thrown into the folder with the game's e-shn, the discharge of the emul should coincide with the discharge of the e-shn. The emul allows absolutely any Chinese joystick to present as a joystick from the Xbox 360 and feed it to any game.
https://www.x360ce.com/

b
bosa 07.10.20

Aleksey Ryazantsev
Camera in "Extra"

I
IvanGrroznyi85 07.10.20

You can't change the layout of the keyboard at the moment. Maybe then the developers will add this possibility

e
evilsky88 07.10.20

After about a week, wait for the customer update, partially will be introduced fixes.

D
Devior 10.10.20

Rin Shirayuki
So if a man is left-handed, he's crazy? Watch the speech, darling.

R
Rin Shirayuki 10.10.20

Devior
Who are you? Go your dear coils, you're not asked.

t
top_deck12 04.12.20

Rin Shirayuki
You've been let down by Devior Duck in a rag, you don't like being put down.

o
ok okay 06.03.21

While playing on my computer, my brother put the gamepad control, and now I can not turn it off. I have a joystick since the days of dinosaurs and most of the buttons do not work, but he does not want to give his own and turn off the control too. what can be done? without joystick

d
damnedant 19.03.21

You can use the X360se to emulate any (almost) gamepad and the game sees it, but in general, a magic pendel will activate his brother for 5 minutes his desire to help and return everything as it was. take a game pad without asking and in general the decisions of the mas in your case change the game files the last option, and in my opinion, with the update of the game, the settings are reset to default, but this is not accurate, it used to be