3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 29.09.20 09:59 pm

Discussion of optimization (Serious Sam 4)

Share your views
48 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.09.20

Have you tried to run at seven?

G
GuyverDark 29.09.20

until it loads and is installed

D
DemonXL1080 29.09.20

To begin with, there are a lot of settings in the game. At 1650 super on all average settings on the volcano is 100 frames, resolution 2560 x1440, but on such settings the game itself lowers the resolution to 1080r, played an hour, reached the 3rd chapter, perhaps when there will be more enemies, there will be fewer frames, the difference in frames between the volcano and the dh11-12 I have about 10 in favor of the volcano.

v
vordos 29.09.20

Excellent optimization

s
sector1111 29.09.20

I can't even change the settings of the graphics, the game crash out right away, the GOG version.

k
kiryajc 29.09.20

Well I have on GTX 560 from zero to twenty phps in the prologue)))

M
Makar_AS8 29.09.20

The performance of the processor from the ultra changed to high, and the graphics card from the minimum to the average and the game flew

K
KIBERMAX 29.09.20

This month that they moved, obviously did not help, it was necessary to postpone the next year, and that there were for the favorite testers of this game, sucked as something tested.

On the forum, Stim has written that the type game works normally on Directx 11, and with Directx 12 and Vulkan api while the problems and type should soon be fixed, I've all tested all the API tested on all one continuous performance problems and textures manage to blink and shadows disappear., oh and yet the loading of textures right before the eye goes on and soap gets into the eye.

l
legusor 29.09.20

Optimization of the game is a smelly mixture of loose feces diluted with the first morning serving of urine.
Yes, it's cheap, but there's no optimization - there's no purchase.
The graphics here are no different from the third part so as to grow many times in the requirements. And this is in 2020, when there is Doom Eternal, which flies in a "nightmare" even on buckets of aliexpressed xeono-homeless about four cores.
1,000 and 9900K.

d
dilat 29.09.20

On the Volcano, the mouse cursor disappears... There's a norm on the DX's. And the translation - that it is, then it is not

s
sektir 29.09.20

sector1111
there is put a machine gun on the config comp apparently even mine counts a little.

P
Pahanidze 29.09.20

Optimyson beef straight is quite :( On Ryzen 9 3950x 2080 RTX in 1080r on ultras friezes and stats permanent :( Plus the picture seems to flicker or something... FPS is playable but unpleasant to play like that, plus 2 relegations at Vulcan and one hovering in Dh 12 on the first level only. In short ass, you have to wait for patches and firewood probably new.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.09.20

Change the settings from "default" to the maximum of everything and the whole system sits 2 times! Performance section - memory setup, processor performance and graphics card performance. It becomes unplayable at all.
Go to evaluate the graph:
Screenshots:

I was sweating, there were a lot of contradictions, including in the comments.
At 10700k and gtx 1080 goes quite well. I've never seen stats, friezes or stuff everywhere. There was a minimum FPS of 0.1/1 25 and even lower. It's mostly 25 degrees. The game requires 6.5GB of video memory on ultra, fullhd. At 2.5k there's all 8-9GB! Free space in the operation 11GB, the system 6GB, total under 17GB scored. Dolbit one core, pay attention to the download of CPU1. now it is clear where the complaints about friezes, stats and underloading of video cards. In general, there is a loading of the 1c on the cores. The FPS average was 55-125 with this configuration having 100 frames on average realistically.
Test:
The problem of this game is at the root - optimization under threading. Yes, 4 cores there is not enough, but 6 cores 9400F/3500X just, graphics card for ultra and 60 frames 970/980/1060/580 and video memory would need at least 6GB.
also tested and compared the work of the volcano, dx11 and dx12. I will say at once, on departures do not know, check, but FPS showed the best values with Vulcan, dx12 is not very. Failures in downloading the graphics card, I believe, because of the in one core.
The game was on the SSD.
Vulkan
directx 11
directx 12
The game is very weak (even old), both graphically, gameplayically, and similar to the engine. You need performance on the core. Although vertical synchronization didn't save me. Don't switch between versions of the graphics API in the game itself, note the friezes after this.
And in the end about 4 cores:
7400+GTX 1650 Super
The percentage is already under replacement, while the video card on download has missed.
DemonXL1080 wrote:
To begin with, there are a lot of settings in the game.
A what? You haven't seen RDR2 or GTA online. The settings are very small.
DemonXL1080 wrote:
I have about 10 in favor of the volcano.
Yes, I can confirm that' in that way.

d
dima_quant 29.09.20

Optimization is nothing, the graphon of 2005, on medium and above lags, the graphics card 1060 on the first chapters with a minimum number of nps on the map lags, you have to play minimal, well, of course))

s
sector1111 29.09.20

sektir wrote:
there is put a machine gun on the config comp apparently even mine counts a little.
I have a norm of config, the machine put everything high-ultra, phps under the weave, but that's not the point.
I got to the point where the game is stupidly cracking and I can not go further, so I personally have the game just impassable.

P
Palych Rokov 29.09.20

legusor wrote:
1,000 and 9900K.
the boys' hands in the stim see curves. The game is quite normal optimison, after a couple of patches will be cool quite, last year and in this so much lag unoptimized has gone, Sam 4 on their background is just the perfect product

s
sektir 29.09.20

sector1111
I apparently haven't reached.short as I figured I didn't have to climb into the add-on setting where their pile.just put on three high ultra and low and the lighting edicy knocked out smoothing msaa altogether and all the norms became. I bet on the high i don't have a high. texture roads hello 10 year and the rest of the norm

s
sektir 29.09.20

Palych Rocks
yes there would be norms of graphics yet that did not yell and then there is texture that mines that high difference is not and even trouble with grass .I run my bushes from under the ground grow

s
sektir 29.09.20

Palych Rocks
I generally play on the amd 6300 1050 tee and 16 ozu. high ultra low .last seeuha above does not give .and if the tzu on the ultru it will be 90-100% and this at the beginning of the game put on a high of 70-80. I'll look at the bottom of the load. How to clean the computer?

P
Palych Rokov 29.09.20

sektir wrote:
yes there would be norms of graphics yet that did not yell and then there is texture that mines that high difference is not and even trouble with grass .I run my bushes from under the ground grow
it's going to fix it in patches, I think, even though I didn't notice it much.