3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 29.09.20 10:20 pm

Complexity dependence on character level (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hello world!

Such a question, noticed that at first the monsters, the same scavengers only rushed and forged, now shoot some faverols from a distance. At one normal level of difficulty. And the question arose, the level of the character affects the strength, abilities, etc. of monsters on the map? Or only the chosen level of complexity and their location, and pumping on the force does not affect? Does their KP grow with your level? In general, is it worth trying to pump sawing all the enemies encountered (and not quite enemies) or not?
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
parmon 29.09.20

I will say not quite in detail the system of levels of complexity of monsters: first the standard complexity. Killed 75 scavengers and they have a rise in complexity. Killed another 75, and still rises. They seem to "evolve" and develop like GG.

A
AlexeyMC 29.09.20

parmon
Thank you. Well, at least so, and then if tied to the level, then of course the sense in pumping disappears. And so, at least logically. I still remember the bandits in Skyrim, dressed in Daedric weapons at the end of the game ...

S
Stanislavich 29.09.20

parmon
Pool hp, behavior and the attacks used in machines remain the same. What increase in complexity are we talking about?

I have killed on the usual complexity of more than 100 Gromozev and all their characteristics remained the same, without any changes.