3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Kubicheskiy 29.09.20 10:45 pm

Mass Effect 3 - Reducing performance in the game (Mass Effect 3)

Yesterday, Repack from R.G. Revenants downloaded with 11 DLC.
The first 5-10 minutes are played normally, then the frames gradually fall and everything converges to the terrible brakes.
The whole thing has been covered, in the end - the temperature is normal, everything is stable, but the frame rate over time just falls from 62 to 25 and below (with the maximum and minimals the same).
What's the problem? Please tell me.
(And please don't yell that I'm a luge pirate, etc... I have a Digital Deluxe ME3).
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 29.09.20

the temperature is normal, everything is stable

Did you check the hard drive, too? There are no bugs and warnings in system events (Control Panel - Administration - Events - System) errors and warnings disk'atapi?

B
Bogdan Kubicheskiy 29.09.20

Cvoxalury
No, there's nothing like that.

B

Cvoxalury
Any idea?

C
Cvoxalury 29.09.20

There are not as many ideas as we would like. It's just that my lags and fall phps were exactly related to the problems of the disk, so I assumed.

There is a small chance that the following will help, but you can try to disable the restriction of phps and snous... My documents are the first file, SystemSetting, to find and change or, if not, add lines:
SmoothFrameRate=False
UseVSync=False
But as I say, it may not help. I have little experience in this, but surely someone else will be on the forum.

L
LamerOnLine 29.09.20

It was exactly the same when the cooling system began to cover. And what was the temperature and how was measured? Maybe just flew the sensor?

B

LamerOnLine

I MSI Afterburner measured. All indicators are almost non-immable, but FPS - 62 frames for 2-3 minutes, and then decreased, after 10 minutes to 19 came.
I play Batlu on the street in a multiplayer, this was not observed. That's when in ME3 such a subss of - I just bombed ... HOW SO!? Oho

B

Cvoxalury
Thank you comrade. I'll try it tonight.)

B

It's not about the turnip, downloaded another - a similar situation.

L
LamerOnLine 29.09.20

Well, then only with the tambourine. Check what the antivirus is doing, whether there is enough virtual memory (places on the disk), try to update the wood of the video, play with the settings of the sound (yes, it can also plant the fps, hanging the machine), try to throw the process on one core ...

B

LamerOnLine

What could it be with the sound? It's just the first time I've heard of sound drivers being involved in performance.

B

Guys, put the game on the hard drive with the OS - the flight is normal. FPS as it should be, but the question remained - how and why?

L
LamerOnLine 29.09.20

Bogdan Cubic, the curves of the audiodriver sometimes lead to stutters and short-term "suspensions" of games.
On the installation - you can check the list of exceptions of the anti-wind and the place on the disk where the IU stood - whether there is a shortage of it, especially if the same disk is defined wind file swap.

B

LamerOnLine

There was no swap file on the disk where the ME3 had been hit earlier.

d
dimOs1 29.09.20

Cvoxalury
19/09/2020
Thank you helped