3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zadrot Sapiens 25.10.19 03:32 am

The ending (spoiler alert) (Arcania: Gothic 4)

will explain pliz that in the end happened!
25 Comments
Sort by:
p
pilich 25.10.19

Comrade, you passed the game? If not, then the subject is not.

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 25.10.19

Yes, going there at the end of the torus with the Orc and again kakimto brow, trying to summon a demon not a fucking ponil

f
fueled 25.10.19

So suffered took place from 9FPS on the Gothic even though on the complexity of Gothic will be any student, for the sake of the ending, but in the end got a Fight with a Harpy and confused movie =/....But Robar pleased :)

p
pilich 25.10.19

The author was asked to explain to him what ' s the essence of the ending. Enough with offtopic.

3aKeH 25.10.19

Well, as I understand it, they cast the demon out of our old GG Robar 3 returned to him his mind but the demon got out all...

X
Xerx 25.10.19

I will say this. I am disappointed to the core. Anger beliara the creators of the game!!!

Summing up: an Evil goddess is defeated in boevka for 2 minutes. The king is cured. The demon that tormented his soul found a material form with a light hand Orc, Mage and another imbecile. The location where this occurred remained closed. We just have to wait for the official announcement of the imminent addition to ArcaniA - Gothic 4 called in the spirit - ArcaniA - Gothic 4 - the Rebirth of Darkness or something like that, I'm just not fancy enough for a more pretentious name.

s
sibey 25.10.19

it's just great! how cool! I harpies in the first part and the longer shooting than the etu at the end

S
SEAL-KillerXXL 25.10.19

Oh,don't say I'm shocked from the not so miserable endings and hellish megaboss...
Waiting for the addon,all the gossamar,Paz!

P
PNC 25.10.19

The ending is kind of not clear, in principle plums as the whole game(

v
vad231437 25.10.19

Opensource projects, eh. Don't even know what to think after the ending. The game is clearly not finished, continuation is obvious. And judging from the expression waking Robar, will have to play again for him.:)

L
LeroX 25.10.19

Yes, I even continue to wait I will not, though a fan(((
Complete HS(

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 25.10.19

well, the ending is in my opinion not so bad... waiting for the continuation...

J
Just like old times 25.10.19

this is the ending and not name , it is a mess , the minute an under-boss and 30-second pre-movie :/

S
Stroitel Administracii 25.10.19

kapets, today was her thought mestnosti will open, as closed on the map((( all collected Ulku from this zero, the end of anything is crap not a game, in vain waited for, the 2nd best and surpassed it

S
Sheril 25.10.19

The three mages(?) in the video, which expelled the demon, was the most unexpected in the end of the game. Who are they? Where it came from? Why are the orcs?

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.10.19

Cheryl
I do not understand the movie ending. Perhaps it will be explained in the addon.

d
dihlofos2009 25.10.19

Cheryl
Well, one of those magicians - torus, known for series of Gothic. That guy and the Orc with him - do not understand.
A bit of googling, I found info that the torus formed an Alliance with the king of Argaan Eternam to fight Robaron(and perhaps this man is Atorn). The game really is not clear the information from the stories Cleaved maiden.
Probably the fight of the Torus with Robaron and will be devoted to the addon. And the movie... well, probably was supposed to intrigue, to be continued:)

p
profik 25.10.19

and I think that all the rules .what, say sleeping from G1 or titanium of risen hour soaked.the main thing that naprjazhenka throughout the story the rules were.a movie in the end means that there will be a sequel.

n
nak3T 25.10.19

profik
Why talk in this thread okontsovka from other games.

The game is a disappointment.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 25.10.19

vad231437
Last time when I played for Robar that was Gothic 3 rejected bugs.And she liked me no more than Arcania.It's not GG and the game itself