3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FightMan 29.09.20 11:14 pm

Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3 (Half-Life 3)

Bad news for Gordon Freeman's fans - At the moment Valve Software is not working on Half-Life 3. At least, this was told by actor John Patrick Lowrie, who participated in the voice-over Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2 and other studio projects. "As far as I know, at the moment they are not working on HL3 for several reasons, including due to the shortcomings of motion capture technology. Their future decisions will depend on many factors," said Laurie, who referred to one Valve employee.

According to the actor, Valve is not satisfied that motion capture technology is ill-suited to create dynamic scenes that were not pre-prescribed in scripts. Developers may find a solution to this problem, but so far they have decided to switch to other projects.
Information from the source of the [email protected]
link http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2013-08-16/razrabotka_half_life_3_priostanovlena_na_neizvestnyj_srok/
all claims to the great troll Gabe Newell
37 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 29.09.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
in the random fell just when I came into the topic

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 29.09.20

Motion capture technology is ill-suited to create dynamic scenes
Actually, nothing new. Valve has Steam - good help to do nothing. From the numerous slings, silences and excuses, we can conclude that until they make a new, technological by modern standards engine - further the plot development will not go.

S
SeregaMazahaka 29.09.20

Half Life 3 will never come out, just accept. As Rick Sk1mmer said: Valve has Steam - good help to do nothing. That's what it is. the only thing is that it is not a "help" but rather a reason or justification to do nothing, for the shaft sits on an endless bag of money, and this state of affairs suits them. and when they release this your steambox, the need to do something in general will simply disappear.

B
BergoVic 29.09.20

G-Man went to star in the movies
pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Cvoxalury 29.09.20

They made up some nonsense. How does a lot of games react to a player's behavior? Let's say the games are from Beted. Or you can just make the game more conceptual, artistic, or something, and turn off the player monkey jumps and jerking in scenes with dialogues.

M
MrShake 29.09.20

Everything is good in its season.

e
eXmire 29.09.20

:3

G
General-Andrew 29.09.20

People will score this game will never come out. You have been trolling Gabe for 5 years and there is still nothing about it.

m
mvv1990 29.09.20

Let the game come out, don't be stupid)

K
Kind Ram 29.09.20

"Perhaps the developers will find a solution to this problem, but so far they have decided to switch to other projects."
From the dota 2 lazy stingrays of the den rake rake)

K
Kind Ram 29.09.20

Well, in the stim old games (and other people's new ones) make out to suck money from poor polishers.
Trouble comes out current duti and battlefields, and they did not give up on me for nothing. Borderlands 2 has run out of add-ons (quite expected when you only play it) and only ac4 black flag offers hope of salvation in 15 days)

you have to find a way to make dk2 work on the sequear without departures)

m
masha 29.09.20

They make it, they're not idiots.

t
tovarish comrade 29.09.20

masha
Why do it? The money flows by the rivers, why do something?

d
denfediuk28 29.09.20

They'd go, this fakin corporation led by the chief fat troll. Only troll can, all hints toss, etc. worse attitude to fans and it is impossible to imagine! They would say once that we mol nicher do not and can not wait for the next N years, so no, before simple human gestures they are not ripe, all should wear a shade of fucking mystery, and fuck that since 2007 fans are waiting for this fucking ep3. How can you be such a goat???

v
vort17 29.09.20

Let's wait for everyone to forget about Freeman's gordon and when the hl3 comes out no one will buy it. For bali already.
HALF-LIFE 3 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
partizan2033 29.09.20

Now there are already worthy games, and others in development;
I quote, 'They do it, they're not idiots.'
Of course not idiots, that's why they don't, because you have to mess with the engine, plot, etc., the quality should be very high; it's better to deal with shit like dot 2, stupid stim that I withed with anger; nor know was Do someone has such a problem but I have a steam why sometimes did not see the folder with downloaded update to the game, and pumped everything over again! (everyone has it)
But you're going to get up!

S
SBGAlbatros 29.09.20

partizan2033

It's sad, but you're right!

S
SBGAlbatros 29.09.20

denfediuk28

Words-cheap PLAGIAS to the West can be removed? "Troll.. Lol... Omg."
You live in Russia! In the Russian language of words, much more than anywhere else!

C
Cap.Balalaika 29.09.20

Cvoxalury
On the account of jumping agree, but to come up with dialogues hmm ... Depends on what you're doing.

[
[Inferno] 29.09.20

Nothing, PC players should have an iron exposure! Let's wait for us to stay? It's some sy/assy that they'll be delayed for a week.