3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deletemepleasedelete 29.09.20 11:15 pm

THE SERVER OF MY DREAMS (Lineage 2)

In general, write on the subju - on whichever server you would like to play - then describe the option of the ideal server for you. Describe what you would like to reita and everything else too, would like to have bots on the server or not. In general, write everything you think.

And plz don't have to write, "I dream of playing off." Of course, I understand everything is super there, but I think everyone wants freebies - that's not everyone will want to pay for the game. So write what you want to see in the future.
94 Comments
Sort by:
[
[La2] S3RiOUSka 29.09.20

Hehe

And I'm just playing the servaka of my dreams!
Huge raises! (for a day I can swing up to 60 quietly)
GM shop
and support all customers from C1 to C4!!

M
Max888 29.09.20

You find at least 1 without lags without a lot of bugs and with C3-4 mobs and everything.

N
Nik_Z 29.09.20

In general, the ideal frishard is a classic: that is off c1 with addons with3 well already with4....
Raith x1...
Well, it's getting boring and many people don't have time to do their time....
Here's my dream server is raith x5 (except for the splos and then the dwarves will get burned) ) ) )
Just don't show emulsion is the main thing!!! (although it's easier to work with Java...)
Less bugs.. (well, it's on the hands of the admin and its composition depends) ) )
And the most gest it is the events, sieges, etc.
A pvp server is a raith x50 (except a drop) )
Well, all the same) )

K
Krokozyabra 29.09.20

Reits from 4 to 10 (with money from 6 to 15), onlain at least 2000 people, reduced prices in the store, large bonuses noubs like free batteries and buffs, to work steadily and that dwarves were not liquids! Well, that the PC did not interfere with the dictatorships of smaller ...

A
Arcanis 29.09.20

+1
Except for one thing: 2k people - it's too, 200-300 - just right (imho).

K
Krokozyabra 29.09.20

Well good, let 2k people on siege, and so 300-500 ... And then the party and the day with fire are not a schier ...

A
Arcanis 29.09.20

2k people under siege. To be honest, I've been playing as long as I've been on a normal siege. That's how it should be.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 29.09.20

My perfect server:
One where I won't be every minute by anyone who's not lazy.

x
xXPOSTALXx 29.09.20

My ideal server is my own server which recently closed :( we had an 8gb RAM on the main comp as well and there is no 10 mb/sec laags was 0 but we were finished off by bugs and a small number of swimmers online! there were not enough plers because there were not many servers! We'll be reopening soon!

a
asqd 29.09.20

It's funny that people are looking for something cocky, of course it's in the nature of the human. If you want games - play on the off, because it is the best choice (off, everything works, technical support, GM, etc.)).
He personally played on www.l2online.ru (last melcosoft.ru), quite satisfied, of the free servers - it (before that tried different fries), sometimes and now I look, recently on many fries put the server part C4, in principle a lot of chips works from C4, there are certainly small flaws, so you can choose the game on this server (yes, on the small sell aden, but it is even a small one and you're talking about fries. Do not consider for advertising, just if people come to chalk well, will not come, the server from this will not be worse, in general, if you want something cheeky, will be ready to play without pretensions.
And a little bit about the raits. The game on x1, everything else - not a game, and a sororther. Playing on high rates, people do not see the game itself.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS IMHO.

M
Max888 29.09.20

Well, I didn't play any money for games. I can probably make money on the off.

D
DiMaN.26 29.09.20

Russk line of monk to download on l2db.ru patch from ST-Team 51mb weighs

C
ChristinaRicci 29.09.20

my dream server?
where does not wake up not a single insult, where you do not get a blow in the back, where there are no "catchers of bugs" where the administration is incorruptible, where there are no vile people and rats.

and as for the game itself, that everything was on Tolkien and as close as possible to other games, the closest to his descriptions.
Example:

Light-skinned - the fastest and the best archers. ancient spells, the management of natural elements, and for the most part water, help the light-skinned mystics, not so to overthrow the victim, as to stop it.

Dark-faced - masters of daggers, which could possess a skil of camouflage. their mysticisms are not so strong in comparison with other races, because their specialty in magic is the poisoning of the victim, but the Odie can give a strong rebuff with their weapons.

People - brilliantly treat sword, duals. Mystics-people beautifully combine spells, their property is not so in force of attack spells, as in the cavalry of these effects and the speed of their caste.

Dwarves - their axes and hammers crush the victim with the mighty hurricane of blows, and their mithriles have made stronger skin than any dragon.

Orcs are excellent shamans with ancient and powerful spells, and orcs enter into fear only by their appearance and the size of a two-handed sword.

Y
Yozheg Nezhnyy 29.09.20

Do you want to muddy up the PG line server?)
I'm in for)

Imho best

Rates
Expas and SP X10
Drop things x5
Dred aden x10
Spoyle x6

k
klim.ych 29.09.20

Free!!!!!!!!!!!! That's happiness!!!

E
ExitZ 29.09.20

Off with slightly elevated raises (x5 x10) and no bots, this is the server of my dreams, and just the perfect server.

E
ElementalSummonerReloaded 29.09.20

THE ADVERTISERS WENT TO THE FORAY WITH THEIR LAGUCHIY YAVA!!!
The server of my dreams is a servak without a second window with great online rare restarts without lags.
Events, Free, That all Scylla worked , without Donata.
No bots.
With x10 raits

M
MutatedForms 29.09.20

I would play on the server with one raits somewhere 3-4 for 1 x I played and swing on them without a party is a cruel sororciness.
why with17toth that these are the best chronicles and that there is not chatter about the Kamal and interludes I will not change my opinion.

M
MutatedForms 29.09.20

Dog and of course without bots and 2 windows of odons.

N
Neb 29.09.20

I would like to play on a servaq which changes the chapters (chronicle, thrones) as well as offs, also would like to see the assembly of this servak was error-free, the reta will be about 100, servaq without donation, also a servak with a large online.