3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artemix98 30.09.20 02:28 pm

Unreal lags on a powerful PC (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Krch, I have a hard line (1 fps lol, stable 1 fps during the game, on any settings of the graphics.

The first time, I had such a problem that the textures stupidly did not want to be loaded, they were mega soap, in 1 pixel literally, 0 detail, and very strong lags, 10 phps (on any settings graphics, RTX rays off if that), the driver all new everything is worth, the thing is clearly not in them, the PC I also powerful play, in whatever ultras 60.

Well thought the case in the wind, reinstalled, even another build of winds put, again rolled ALL THE DRIVER, all that is needed to work, and now I generally have 1-3 fps during the game, and the menu just have friezes for 1-5 seconds)))

Krch help please understand what's wrong, oh yes, still forgot to add that when I run warzone, pc wildly begins to lay (hard wtf), the task manager for 30 sec opens at times.

I can not understand what is the matter of my lags, the hard drive is lively, new, in perfect condition, the vision is good, percent too, the operatives are enough quite.

Help please, the game is cool but can not play because of mystical game
29 Comments
Sort by:
a
artemix98 30.09.20

The priority is high in the game if that

a
artemix98 30.09.20

Tried to bet real time, changes 0

a
artemix98 30.09.20

The Shaders are all installed, I always wait for them to load.

M
Masky76 30.09.20

what are the rays and the rest of the labuda?
In terms of performance now your comp is low in production, and the power of your PC is out of the question.

P
Protocol10 30.09.20

artemix98

I don't know why, I like you have a percent 9400f c 2080 RTX and 16 gig ez. I didn't play the warzone, but I bought the game COD 2019 and played 20 hours in multiplayer. It was all flying, what with the rays, what without the 4k.

a
artemix98 30.09.20

Protocol10
I don't know what's going on.

a
artemix98 30.09.20

help pls -_-

g
gennaz 30.09.20

artemix98
Put the game on SSD.

l
levyy_nosok_v_mayoneze 30.09.20

What body?

a
artemix98 30.09.20

left-to-toe in mayonnaise
What does the body have to do with it? ordinary most, not expensive, blown of course

S
Shock Burst 30.09.20

So, where's "Powerful PC"?😂

M
Metalist1925 30.09.20

ozu 2666
That's not enough for 2020 if anything.
Both irons are strong middle.
And the problem could be because of the hard drive. Check it out.

C
CnaPPy1 05.01.21

the same bullshit, before the 2021 update. everything was ok. but right now the PPC is complete. when landing at the moment when you need to poke the parachute button on time (automatic opening of the parachute is disabled), it stupidly slammed on the ground like a piece of shit. and the game is over. percent with vidyuha zaguzeny 50%. suspicion of being tough most. cyberpunk is going better

R
RuneXx 26.01.21

Metalist1925
Pkhahah, man, he has 16 GB. 2666 is the memory frequency

S
Suor8 06.03.21

I'm fucking. Chela, you are completely zazhralsya, or what? 1660 ti card under 30ku, with a normal percentage draws absolutely everything on good presets.

r
ruslan411 05.04.21

Well, sho there is a solution to the same problem. I do not think that this is a hard drive, because the rest of the games are pulling and not weak ones played that

G
Grrrusha 24.05.21

artemartemix98
The situation is one-on-one, and a friend has a 1070 card, although at minimum salaries, but the game is stable, and I even have an ass at minimum salaries

A
Alexander 87 18.09.21

I have an average ... rtx 2080 super aorus i7 9700k 16g. Operative ... and in general such garbage ... somewhere about once every 1-2 minutes one frieze catches ... but it's straight hard already discourages all the desire to play ... with other projects that are an order of magnitude more demanding, there are no problems at all, everything is always on the ultras ... and I won't know how to cure it

D
D0shirakk 07.10.21

artemix98
hey, could you find a solution?

P
Perss61 29.11.21

I have the same problem. played at medium settings everything was fine. I reinstalled Windows and now 1-3 fps from iron did not change anything, all the firewood is fresh, what the hell I don’t understand