3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 25.10.19 03:33 am

Unemployed black holes (No Man's Sky)

I do not understand, this is a bug or a feature - the closer to the center of the galaxy, the more broken black holes, something like the leap for a distance of 100k in SV, then never saw a black hole into which you could jump to... all right, who the centre was flying?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
T6000 25.10.19

Sites
Yes this game grind will still be thousands of years!

S
Setesh 25.10.19

Create a new topic I will ask here: how to jump into the center? Around the center of a radius of exactly 3K SV, there is no one star, my fully enhanced hyperdia can jump just for the 1094 St. (I know, what can be done better on another ship, but obviously up to 3K is impossible to do), I saw someone said that you need to fully charge their hyperdrive - charged. there is no sense to choose the centre as a system it is impossible(?), what am I doing wrong?

M
Maniac-X 25.10.19

Sites wrote:
Create a new topic I will ask here: how to jump into the center? Around the center of a radius of exactly 3K SV, there is no one star, my fully enhanced hyperdia can jump just for the 1094 St. (I know, what can be done better on another ship, but obviously up to 3K is impossible to do), I saw someone said that you need to fully charge their hyperdrive - charged. there is no sense to choose the centre as a system it is impossible(?), what am I doing wrong?
Had the same problem, what I did, but found a way out. Flew into your big cargo ship and jumped on it. While the game offers you to do it. But do you do it? Did you know that jumping into the center of the galaxy, the game starts over again. Reset all nafig. Think before you jump.

S
Setesh 25.10.19

Maniac-X
A backup made before the last dive, of course, the cargo did not take (no hemorrhoids), do the other way and it is only possible to jump?
Maniac-X wrote:
But do you do it?
I'll take that passage and final game (I have a thing, can't the game enough of a big amount of time to quit just like that)

M
Maniac-X 25.10.19

Sites
I did on the other did not, only did. The truck only has helped. Most likely this is a bug of the game. I knew about the ending, and jumped to the center only after playing the shit ))) And so lived and visited planets are closer to the center of the galaxy, until tired.

F
FinistEG 25.10.19

After the jump in the center of any of the zero games, no! Just be another galaxy. Freight korupcije jump easier, because jumping at a far distance.

G
Gratka 25.10.19

how to upgrade hyperdic cargo? not found modules at all

p
prisro 25.10.19

Sites
my flying is mostly at 10046 St. l

G
Gector_Ming 25.10.19

prisro
where found this?

p
prisro 25.10.19

I don't know, he just flew to the center just came on the station and at about 27 Nahal gold engine with a range