3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
undxrtvker 30.09.20 02:35 pm

Incomprehensible lags in games.

In April, I bought components pc, collected a comp and began to tear his ass hiking in the service center, from which he was already very tired.
There are no problems with the PC itself, except that the games are laid.
Lag can absolutely any game, no matter on what settings, it is clearly not in the wrong selection of iron, everything should work well.
1. What lags are taking place? It's a little hard for me to explain, to paint the problems that occur in some games.
A) Dead By Daylight. The whole game goes smoothly at 120 fps on low, 70 on medium and 60 on high. The only problem is the twitching when entering the game. That is, when I choose who to play (survivor or man) I throws in the menu with a skin of a character, which can be twisted with a mouse, as in cs go in the main menu. The character spins not smoothly, jerks, there are tearing stripes on the skin at the time of scrolling. Also, when the game starts, the game has a system of skill checks (it's a circle, with a cursor that spins on it, as well as a small area in which this cursor needs to get in, pressing the key space) So this skill check brakes just like the skin in the main menu, sometimes it seems that it at 10-30 fps works, most often it is noticeable when the screen is a lot of events (music plays , there are many characters next to you, rain, fire, etc.), but the phps remains stable 120. I tried to put all sorts of confits, change the resolution of the screen, remove vertical synchronization, limit the phps to the screen - nothing it did not help. I demolished the wind once a hundred, once after reinstalling the wind came into the dbd and after a couple of alt tab - lags have passed, everything was perfect smoothly, but then everything came back.
B) Valorant, GTA 5, Dayz and many other games. This point is the biggest problem. In all games at 100 fps during heavy frames, when there is a lot of everything on the screen - the games become not smooth. If we talk about phps below hertsovka, in principle it is clear why it happens, but this problem I have occurs in 130 fps.
My build:
ryzen 5 2600x (please without: tafk y tfebya rifvzen fto you hoteffl nyado was dumafing prefje thu buy)
saphire pulse rx 570 8 gb
16GB hyperx on 2666 sort - two by 8
ssd from Samsung
Mother asus b450 mk prime
Monique 75 Hz supporting free sync (already dumping all problems on it)

The inet is stable, the wood is all standing (chipset, graphics card, audio, the freshest bios). In the stress test of the gpu in aida 64 there are friezes in the system, the service says all ok (let die ksta), the gpu I have already changed to exactly the same, the problem remained.

Pysh: So tired of this trawl that I'm going to put 1k on the map who's going to help solve this issue.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 30.09.20

Why would you want 100 fps on a 75-Hz moniker? You can't see more than 75 frames per second. Put a vertical or a lock on 60 fps with a frisink and play calmly. Optimison in most games is sharpened at 60 frames per second. And with a large hertsov, for example 144 Hz in most games, except esports possible strong fluctuations fps. Write the card number in the face.

u
undxrtvker 30.09.20

Protocol10
Yuzai rivaturner, yuzai radeon chill - it does not help, especially with the first problem in dbd.

u
undxrtvker 30.09.20

Protocol10
and in the same cs, when cut in 75, instead of 200-300 fps - there are stripes at horizontal turn of the camera.

L
Len4ik00N 30.09.20

undxrtvker
undxrtvker wrote:
In the stress test of the gpu in aida 64 there are friezes in the system
Is it about the "System Stability Test" with a tick just opposite the "Stress GPU(s)"? If so, try to load the graphics card with another stress test and see what will happen to the friezes, although, to be honest, I would look towards the uzta (not because of bias or fanaticism, but simply because there are really problems with friezes on the range). We Google "Risen Friezes" and start stupidly trying the described tips (personally I would start by setting up the power plan in the wind and setting up the RAM).

u
uga4aka 30.09.20

undxrtvker
Tried in the bios what to set up?
Ryazan, including you, likes memory with a frequency of "higher" and timings "lower".
From the banal - XMP memory profile activated in Bios? Asus HMR is called D.O.C.P. Profile.
You can try to disperse your memory through the Usmus calculator. 3000-3200mhz low timings your RAM is likely to take, and there is a chance that it will help, because the "auto" timings are huge types 20-40-40-80.
So do the power parameters stand on "high performance"?

u
undxrtvker 30.09.20

Len4ik00N
Yes, only in front of the gpu, only in the aida.

u
undxrtvker 30.09.20

uga4aka
Changed up to 3k, if you put more then does not start, the problem does not solve. On the count of timings, I do not really understand how to set them up. The power settings did to max performance.

h
hyper1 30.09.20

undxrtvker
jokes are jokes, but there are a lot of coincidences. always if the subject is about friezes, The Ruzen appears.