3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mikesweet 25.10.19 03:33 am

Error Granite-2000000 (Far Cry 5)

In General, the problem is this, the game Far Cry 5 is loaded, set. Start the game, choose new game, choose a character, start the game, there is the Intro, everything is fine until the moment while the characters out of the helicopter. Through the story you need to go to the Church, at this moment, popping up a message about needing to go to the main menu and when you try to cancel the message repeats infinitely until the main menu is not saved and the whole process is not abolita, in the main menu it POPs up a message: "ERROR Granite-2000000. And everything is new: New game - Intro - helicopter... and so on to infinity. Maybe someone knows that error and how to fix it?

P. S.: Proc. AMD-FX8100, RAM 8Gb, video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 750Ti 2Gb. The game is installed on SSD.
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
pityai 25.10.19

I have helped here since there is a CPY file.ini on the way D:\Games\Far Cry 5\bin\ CPY.ini open with Notepad and delete everything except the [Settings]
Language=EN-us
PlayerName=Player
I have a Repack

d
dillannox 25.10.19

pityai
did not help..

A
AtatarDragon 25.10.19

pityai
Thank you !

G
GDE39rus 25.10.19

the situation is this... I played a couple of days, everything is OK. one day I go into the game click next loading, then error Granite-2000000 and crashes to the main menu. Cured by disabling antivirus.

C
Conferno 25.10.19

GDE39rus
thank you, seems to have helped -
in folder with games removed the checkmark read only and applied to all folders and files.
I added the exception trace folder:
-the root of the drive where the games
-specifically the game folder
folder ubisoft c:/program filex x86/ubisoft
-the documents folder
... without trying, turned off cloud protection and real-time protection antivirus win10 in the settings.

WORKS! hope this helps others

r
romawka_228 25.10.19

pityai
I vapsche no CPY file.ini

M
MRKEK 25.10.19

pityai
helped,thank you

G
Guest 21.03.20

me it does not work could u help me pls ?

G
Guest 21.03.20

i have no cpy file

G
Guest 22.05.20

@pityai it worked

G
Guest 15.09.20

pityai thanks man god bless you i have been searching for a solution for too long

G
Guest 25.09.21

C:UsersPublic>attrib -r "C:UsersPublicDocuments*" /s /d

G
Guest 25.09.21

C:UsersPublic>attrib -r "C:UsersPublicDocuments*" /s /d

G
Guest 25.09.21

type this in cmd:

G
Guest 16.06.22

Tell himm niklek mok it will work