3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 30.09.20 02:57 pm

The Hateful Epic Games Store

Hello world. I often see posts in various topics to games and on forums that the EGS is bad. And that everyone hates him. But, I sincerely, do not understand - WHY to this site such hatred? There is a game with an exclusive in PSG - no one even spits in the direction of this platform. Will be exclusive in the MC Stor - the situation is a little worse, because the whining about the impossibility of the exit of the pirate ... But it is worth the game to go out to the EGS, as just the apocalypse begins. I haven't seen so much swearing to the playground.
I use the EGS, and I don't understand why he's so hated. Honestly! Don't understand. Convenient store, convenient library, free games (well, fig with it, that turkey 99%) It's like there's no such thing in the stim. Even now, the game, the cost of which exceeds 2k rubles... But, the site is still dunked in the dirt. Games are taken away, and the playground is hay. Why?!

Explain - WHY SO REALLY?!! I also want to be aware of the case, and then suddenly it turns out that they are draining, and I like the sucker they still periodically buy on shares ...

The theme is not created for the holivar, but with the real purpose of finding out the reason for hatred of a certain gaming platform, and since my goal is clear to adequate people, to your cons, to me:
P L E B A T !
You don't even bother. Instead of a minus clutch, it is better to explain your position in relation to the EGS.
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
RU_UAK 30.09.20

insel260
Because the PG site is mostly made up of old-timer who have been accustomed to Steam since the early 2000s. The mature caste of Steam gamers is still quite impressive, so they are still able to rock the boat. Current STAR PG: Bad EGS. Pirate when they crack. The torrent of the oedishen onli. Windows 7 vs. Windows 10. Down with LGBT and tolerism, etc. In short, if you do not like these eternal disputes, it is better not to come here and similar resources, where sit basically the generation of the 90s of the early 2000s (not the year of birth, youth, you need to chew I know) and all your questions themselves will disappear. Use any launchers like the whole modern world. If you want to go back to 2010, go to PG.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

Kanych
The most interesting thing is that the audience of Stim/GOG/Uptley does not care about the choice of the store by the audience of EGS.
On PG about EGS quickly forget until there is another troll/trolling about the choice of store.I personally bomb will be in the event that Stalker 2 there is exclusively let.

R
RU_UAK 30.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
I don't know what you're writing about. I use all the stores, I'm the same steam user, there I have a lot of games. Wait for the two of us to wait, and then we'll see. If it doesn't come out in Steam, and stays on the Microsoft Store forever, what will you do? (just an example, not a fact or a statement)

J
Jovanii 30.09.20

It's a possibility, and the epic is a game-starter and no more, so why do people want a game-starter when there is a torrent?

i
insel260 30.09.20

Alex_zero-
You're writing crazy. Reread the beginning of the topic.
KIBERMAX
And I'm not going to defend the EGS, I just didn't understand the inadequate reaction towards their trading floor.
Denis Kyokushin
Am I imposing something on someone? Young man, you should be an optometrist.

i
insel260 30.09.20

Kanych
it's better not to come here and similar resources, where sit basically the generation of the 90s of the early 2000s
Well, I'm 29 years old for reference. I belong to the generation of the 90s-2000s. The themes are different on the site, for all tastes. If you like to read about lgbt people and passion snouts about launchers, it's personal taste and I did not impose it on you. The theme is created that would understand one single question - why the egs are bad. Tolerance is about other forums.

To understand without insults and criticism in the direction of users. But, as I understand it, modern youth cannot do without it. Even in person to insult began to q)

A
Alex_zero- 30.09.20

insel260
At the beginning of the topic you ask to tell your opinion why they do not like the EGS and then named people Fanboy who foam at the mouth all around on the forum to prove what the EGS is bad (a little stung as no one insulting users and the EGS store)
you wrote
insel260 wrote:
To understand without insults and criticism in the direction of users. But, as I understand it, modern youth cannot do without it. Even in person to insult began to q)
you want to sort it out but name the people who protect the steam
insel260 wrote:
You know, it's a mess, I'm sorry fanboys, if you're hooked... What so foam at the mouth all around on the forum to prove what EGS bad, just because it does not have any achiv in the profile ... It's the finish line guys!
Sorry for the repetition but sort it out without insults and criticism criticizing users steam as something not quite correct.
For the troll and provocateur I apologize.

R
RU_UAK 30.09.20

insel260
Well, I'm 29 years old for reference. I belong to the generation of the 90s-2000s. Topics are different on the site, for all tastes
So I'm talking about it, and you yourself created a theme about EGS that confirms my message above.

If you like to read about lgbt people and passion snouts about launchers, it's personal taste and I did not impose it on you. The theme is created that would understand one single question - why the egs are bad. Tolerance is about other forums.
Did I tell you what I like? I say once hanging out on PG, where the generation of the 90s will constantly see popular topics here. It is pointless to look for reasons and explanations, the reason in people and their desire or choice. It's easier to ignore and pass by. Well like a man only Steam, he was born so let himself hat EGS and refuses to himself in exclusive games of other stores.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
Am I imposing something on someone? Young man, you should be an optometrist.
Why did you create this theme?

Kanych
I have games in three stores, I do without EGS.

i
insel260 30.09.20

Kanych
I asked my question, in the first messages found the answer to it. Everything that happens next is a real holy thing. From now on, I will no longer pay attention to this topic. Although, in general I will ask the administrators to close the topic. For myself - the answer to the question "why the egs bad" I found. Now it's clear what hates him so much. Although, I do not share the general point of view on this matter.

All, I ask the administrators to close the topic. Some individuals still have time to write me some nastiness in return or in person, as some have done. Don't worry, they'll ban everyone, but hurry - you've got less time.

The ticket is sent to the administration of the site. The topic will be closed soon. Bacchanalia and holivara came to an end.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

insel260
It didn't have to be opened, and the cause was known two years ago.

R
RU_UAK 30.09.20

insel260
If this is true, then Holyvar means endless controversy on the Internet. And imposing your opinion on another. Personally, I do not impose anything and did not argue at all. Only conveyed his point of view. I have a reason not Steam, but a certain caste of people who do not recognize anything because of the principle. The reason is people and different concepts. Personally, I realized that it is not necessary to get into this endless cholivara. I'd rather walk by my own path. All positive, health, kindness, love.

N
NightGameMassacre 30.09.20

Because players don't like to get out of their comfort zone - rarely when I understand how the industry works.
EGS is a step in the future and a lifeline for many companies. But who cares, because you have to wait a year for the release of some kind of shooter in the stim

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

NightGameMassacre
After this "rescue circle" in Stim less often began to appear skids.Back in 2017 just a couple of months after the release of the games in Stime you could buy some of them for 999p. And from 2018, discounts on the weekends have become a rarity.

N

Denis Kyokushin
What does EGS have to do with it? The policy of termsing discounts in steam is solely the merit of publishers, if they like to "milk" users - what does EGS have to do with it?
For example, I have seen good discounts from favorite publishers, and I see. Maybe you should just stop buying in Steam, and take where it is cheaper? GamersGate there, regular shops, humble subscription

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

NightGameMassacre
Kidding?

N

Denis Kyokushin
Discounts are different. If the thing is on the hype, it is expensive everywhere. But I remember Rage 2 under the new year deluks could be taken for 500 with something in the steam ordinary was so much worth. Dark Souls 3 with all DLC cost just under 600, in the stim only recently such a discount appeared. Since then, the desire to take something dear in the stima completely fell away.
Soon in retail a new wave of mark-ups, I think to snatch something rubles for 150

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

NightGameMassacre
What kind of store is this?

N

Denis Kyokushin
This is the store that muddied Paradox in 2006 for the sale of their games. Previously, there could be distributions of games to swing, now mostly the keys sell. Problems happen when the payment card takes commission as from a foreign site and kind of like a discount is no longer felt. But in general, there is always something interesting there on sales.
By the way, The Conversation with the EGS is not friends, he and Stim are friends more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

NightGameMassacre
Just went to the EGS site, there really are no FallOuts, no Evil Within
Keys to Styma sold in GamersGate?