3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
He11oThere 30.09.20 02:59 pm

What to play with one hand? (fracture)

His right arm is broken. I'd like to play something one-armed. I play with my left hand now (the mouse is symmetrical) where you don't need a klava. Throw games, guys
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 30.09.20

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock? Heroes? Any jrpg with step-by-step fights and stylization under 8-16 bits? Simple platformers, like the last two Shantae? A quest without a snout, like Bear With Me? Arcade races like NFS? Fallout 1-2 and X-SOM with its clones? The choice is quite large, even if you put aside all the jokes about the games, sharpened under the passage of one hand.

M
McLaren MP4-4 30.09.20

ETS 2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2) or ATS (American Truck Simulator).

T
The Great Troll 30.09.20

He11oThere
nutaku.net there's a lot of one-handed games.

H
He11oThere 30.09.20

The Great Troll
That's not what he meant, but okay. Thank you)

L
Lex-one 30.09.20

He11oThere
Wasteland 3 just left.

T
Tiger Goose 30.09.20

In theory, you could play some RTS, such as the Age of Empires or Total War series, but you can get tired quickly if you're not left-handed. It's better to play step-by-step strategies and RPG. Fresh Wasteland 3 is right for you to be advised above, I think. Get better and you're in good health.

M
Marsj 30.09.20

Minion Masters is a dynamic hybrid of collectible card game and tower protection.

H
He11oThere 30.09.20

Lex-one
Tiger Goose
I was thinking about him. I googled it today. Cool game

H
He11oThere 30.09.20

Marsj
It looks interesting. You can try it

H
He11oThere 30.09.20

Marsj
I remember what he was saying. Claw the piano, but with one tower

M
Marsj 30.09.20

He11oThere
If you haven't played, try to play.

R
RikoChiko 30.09.20

I think the thing with an active pause is. Also on mobile phones in any.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.09.20

Basically, many classic RPGs can be played with one mouse. Above are already offered Fall 1-2 and Weistland, add here Arcanum and Planescape Torment (and perhaps a new part: Planescape Tifdes of Numenera). Dragon Age is the first to be tactically played with a mouse.

S
Submaster 27.04.21

In any tactical strategy such as heroes of might and magic, fallout, etc.

N
Nurp 27.04.21

He11oThere
is the hand recovered?

H
He11oThere 27.04.21

Nurp
Yes, for a long time already. How did you even find this topic? Did you find yourself looking for something to play or just flipping through the pages?

N
Nurp 27.04.21

He11oThere wrote:
How did you find this topic at all?
... again fell on the main page, like last time. I went in because I read and stayed in my memory. Health! )))